3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pavlo1983 19.10.19 06:06 pm

Black screen but have sound and the game runs (Shadow of the Tomb Raider)

Faced with this problem, to menu everything is fine, then the game also starts, there is sound but nothing is visible except the menu and maps. Sometimes randomly the image may appear, but still with time is obscured, like here -

Directx12 is not enabled, have updated all the drivers on the video card, tried different resolutions and graphic settings, still this problem makes the game completely unplayable.
88 Comments
Sort by:
s
slava717 19.10.19

Pavlo1983
Pavlo1983
Hi, is there ofka from steam with the new patch already, but all the problems with the black screen remained, AMD 6850, all about you, Windows 7 is likely the case for firewood, I wonder nobody does modified wood to be able to play on older graphics cards, if not, then one way out to buy a new vidyuhi unfortunately.

P
Pavlo1983 19.10.19

slava717

Thank you so much for shared experience, then I think either the tech support of AMD to write, I think I will try to write about it in English, say what the new drivers do not do to our cards. And then black Friday on sale Starwars Batlefront 2 bought was just a very cheap price, so it is not apostilate even for the reason that there are fresh drivers for the graphics card, although I am sure that my video card would pulled. I had arrange refund.

And then we'll still have to upgrade eventually.

s
slava717 19.10.19

Pavlo1983
Yes, it's a shame that they scored on the HD 6000 series could still play, I wonder if the BIOS of the video card to flash the BIOS from another card AMD similar,but newer,it will work, then it the idea and the wood will last, but it is only in theory how to do this it is necessary to look at the forums until I found.Now, if you have the desire to read, can understand that, the article is old,but the meaning is clear, I tried, but that is not rose wood, Windows swearing, maybe something was done wrong http://radeon.ru/articles/old/drv_lesson1.html

S
Sanjelo 19.10.19

slava717
Thanks, now we know that patch not solve the problem.
There's still one, to try to run on 10-ke, read pendosov that with the transition to the top 10 problems with black screen gone, but there are cards from green.
I train not for excrement.
Can anyone have a try.
About sewing the BIOS, is not so simple, in my HIS 6950 BIOS from the 6970 was never busy, not only to raise the frequency and to record with the new BIOS is also impossible to 6ххх series. In fact need the display driver of ati, it only makes sense to try to push the other from a series of graphics cards, as there is a different architecture, it's"100% failure.
Let's write everything in amd and a copy put in https://www.square-enix.com/
If someone with English friends (without Google translator) let him write, I'd send, the more people will send with different ip the more likely, although I think they are virtually zero. Developed understand that their game is hacked, and amd understands that it is necessary to sell new products and not support the old.

m
microsoft35 19.10.19

Sanjelo
On 10-ke the same black screen graphics card 6950.

S
Sanjelo 19.10.19

microsoft35
Clearly, old outlived her.
I was hoping for a 10. Now the current save money on a new card, Yes, all your bucket needs to be changed. In 2018, felt like a rogue, so that even on the most minimal of the game do not go.

L
Lexx77 19.10.19

[Denis]
Well, the next screen is dopolnjuje to the sight of a Lark. You can change.

S
Sanjelo 19.10.19

Yesterday, through catalast wrote to the technical support of amd, in the other prescribed his series 69хх. The old took with zpu-z/gpu-z. There is a list of games, including Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Waiting for an answer. Can also write https://www.feedback.amd.com/se/5A1E27D22025665C

P
Pavlo1983 19.10.19

Sanjelo
Also today I will write.

t
torrrrr 19.10.19

The problem was solved run the. exe file in compatibility mode with windows 2008 server! Video card Radion 6900

S
Sanjelo 19.10.19

errrrr
Tried did not help. Tell us in more detail, the video at the beginning or goes to a black screen? The performance test of 3 stage fills with white ? If not, throw a screen, what's your driver version and catalyst. Write in detail the characteristics of the PC.

P
Pavlo1983 19.10.19

errrrr

Thanks for the information, and what is your OS, Windows 7 or 10?

S
Sanjelo 19.10.19

Pavlo1983
Hi, you helped?

P
Pavlo1983 19.10.19

Sanjelo
Hi, don't know yet, since the need to re-download and install the game, when my Internet is day time.

In General, ran the fix, I will try the method, according to the results accomplish your goal.

P
Pavlo1983 19.10.19

Here still found on the Internet a fix to this problem

In General are invited to download the save game and start the game with him, then the idea should be to go. Also you can try, however will not work from the beginning to start the game.

In any case, as the game will be downloaded I will try both methods, and in compatibility mode and using someone else's save game.

S
Sanjelo 19.10.19

Pavlo1983
The one I have downloaded save game 100% pass and ran all over the map in all the camps, everywhere or dark or Relight. Don't want to upset you, there is no solution, I already tried all the settings in the registry with rise of tomb raider, and ordered their kontrastnosti, etc., but it was no use. Apparently this is a dead end.

P
Pavlo1983 19.10.19

So, what can I say, there are two news, good and bad, good - the problem with black screen is solved, the bad - the decision is perhaps not fully complete, but partial. In order: run in compatibility mode with windows 2008 server does not help, and helped load the saves from here - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GAFjDkmZMUnZLcGIDZgeSH1CaPihOrld/view

And need to download it Shadow of the Tomb Raider Mission 2 In the Shadows, that is in Cozumel, it is almost the beginning of the game, but still not the beginning, if you load another save game on this link, then it will be a black screen. That is, you need to load this save game Shadow of the Tomb Raider Mission 2 In the Shadows, after I got the game went without shadings.

Why the partial decision, first from the beginning to start the game will not work, and secondly, there is no guarantee that somewhere down proggres will not be some point when the screen will satanarsa, and in that video on YouTube of the English guys write comments Ala

It works but after you jump off the fence in the temple, goes back to black screen

That is somewhere in the game there are times when a problem with a black screen can come back.

S
Sanjelo 19.10.19

Pavlo1983
You yourself checked?
Game after the plane is fine and up until this point, until you jump the fence, where the first silent murder and need to save some shmyryov. As soon as you jump over the fence as dark as in the ass nigger. Further unscrewed brightness I even reached the waterfall, and then the play becomes impossible, can not see anything at all. From AMD the answer is: they say you are using an older map series 6ххх support which is not possible because the adapter has exhausted its resources...or something like that.

S
Sanjelo 19.10.19

Myself dobavlyu that I dug deep enough in the registry and everywhere.The most effective way is installing a Suite of PFS and RESEDA, where in the game you can customize most all filters. using traditional sticking, I realized that there are three parameters that affect the glitch with a black screen. I do not remember what, the point is that they are on. and setting can make the picture visible, but it will be black or white, or blue. Natural drawdown fps , because in addition to the native graphics still work, but this is not a game, and full Galimov broken build. I freaked out and deleted then, then came the Repack with 6m patch, but the patch has not solved the problem, now 9 patch, and as I understand there the problem is also not solved, because we are their cards who do not need.

v
vp2 19.10.19

Ask DeathBribger c overclockers.ru
He with black spots figured out, could manage that also.
Cm. http://forums.playground.ru/shadow_of_the_tomb_raider/tech/mertsayut_lara_i_drugie_personazhi-966450/#comment-17853705