3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xtreamfury 29.06.20 10:18 am

Other brands

In this topic obsuzdajutsja phones of other brands.
73 Comments
Sort by:
P
Playshner 29.06.20

Hto sho I talk about the phones Phillips 9@9e & 9@9i...???

G
Gr1nGo 29.06.20

Look magazine for February...

Philips 9@9i(unusual name...)

Features:
dimensions: 92g 89*44*25(mm)
polyphony: 64 tones
battery: 720ч - in standby mode, 8.5 h - mode
displey: 128*160, 65k

Other functions:
java, gprs, infrared, photo-1.3 mpix(!), recorder.

Price: 7200р
----------------------------

Philips 9@9e

Features:
dimensions: 82g 89*44*25(mm)
polyphony: 64 tones
battery: 720ч - in standby mode, 8.5 h - mode
displey: 128*160, 65k

Other functions:
java, gprs, infrared, photo-1.3 mpix, recorder.

Price: 8500r(probably due to the 10 grams of weight added to the body of metallic parts and leather panels around the battery)
----------------------------
In General, these phones do not yuzal...But once in hand I got a Philips 650 - a bit outdated model, but, nevertheless, the characteristics are very similar to these two...
Did not like the screen resolution, it is very pixeltown(128*160 pixels ridiculous spread on a large display)...And still unpleasant to watch...not like the body - quickly erase coating...No MP3 support; camera not bad, but...On this display the focus looks disgusting.

P
Playshner 29.06.20

Thank you Gringo...now think...whether to take...

However, Gringo ... the model 650 TP display - STN... and the model 9@9e - display type - UFB...
What is the fundamental difference...??? The same whether these types of displays...???

m
maks44100 29.06.20

do not take pylypy they fly fear
they are buggy, probably the most buggy phones in Russia
anybody who bought Phillips and I went over a month with them build quality they have -

G
Gr1nGo 29.06.20

Once upon a time...I read an article in a magazine about the technology of cell phones...they were surprised that so many of them...
I always thought that the most common and the picture quality is the most acceptable was the LCD...TFT that is...
--------
STN (super twisted nematic - structure with a very large distortion) - LCD display with passive matrix. High consumption of energy. The main disadvantage - low performance.
--------
Under passive matrix apparently implied a low refresh rate...

That is, in fact, it looks like this display...On the graphics chips developers rest...to put it mildly...
--------
Now about UFB:
UFB (Ultra Fine and Bright - original...science...) Behind this acronym hides the screen with enhanced brightness and contrast, with reduced power consumption compared to traditional LCD. In addition, the production of the new display, the assurance of developers, cheaper. This technology represents a transitional option between STN and TFT, and also is a modification of the STN, the most advanced of all (including DSTN and TSTN).
--------
Words-words-words...But still, if this is a transitional version...it has a lot to do with the display 650 th...

Anyway...whatever the display(color...) if the picture is blurred...no contrast and ultra-brightness will not save...

All of my friends - the owners of the phone brand Philips, as it later turned out, to buy a mobile for the first time.
To the question well, fuck you it took?..once they do not like?, they replied - well..uh..I..uh...that...didn't know.

The price is certainly tempting...considering the camera is 1.3 MP...But is it worth the risk? When you can pay more and buy a Nokia smartphone 7610 for example...

Generally, in the first place, what functions you need in the phone?
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you're interested, here's the full list of displays, and faq on them:

In these screens is the high energy consumption:

STN (super twisted nematic - structure with a very large distortion) - LCD display with passive matrix. The main drawback - poor performance

CSTN (Color STN) - nothing special, just meaning that this modification - with color support. The concept attached solely to izvajanja unnecessary disputes)))

DSTN (Double STN) and TSTN (Triple STN) - modification of STN.

TFT (Thin Film Transistor) the thin - film transistor technology. Used in active-matrix displays. For each picture element (pixel) has three transistors, each of which corresponds to one of the three primary colors - red, green or blue, and the capacitor maintains the desired voltage

LTP TFT (Low Temperature Polysilicon TFT) and TFT CGS (Continuous Grain Silicon TFT) - TFT modification

TFT ASV (Advanced Super View) technology from Panasonic that is able to effectively mask the defect pixels. At the moment, as far as I know, stands in Sharp 902SH (if it is on phones).

And these - low:

UFB (Ultra Fine and Bright) Behind this acronym hides the screen with enhanced brightness and contrast, with reduced power consumption compared to traditional LCD. In addition, the production of the new display, the assurance of developers, cheaper. This technology represents a transitional option between STN and TFT, and also is a modification of the STN, the most advanced of all (including DSTN and TSTN).

TFD (Thin Film Diods) - the technology of thin-film diodes, the same TFT.

OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode) - organic electro-luminescent displays - thinner, brighter, no need extra illumination and thus more economical. Compared to LCD technology, OLED has advantages such as very high contrast and brightness (i.e., the display readable in almost any environment). Now OLED screens are used as additional external, for example, in LG G7030 and Samsung SGH-E700, as do the main screens on the new technology is that expensive. The main disadvantage of OLED screens is that the picture fades in bright light.

OLEP (Organic Light Emitting Polymer) - type the same thing, but on the diodes. The continuation of the LEP technology. In production, swoop I know, not yet applied, while only development. More expensive than OLED.

P
Playshner 29.06.20

With displayi figured out...by the Way UFB is many models of Samsung - C200, С230, X200, Х460, Х480, H640, Х660...

Now pliz if it is possible more in detail - that still did not like the friends in these phones...???
In model 9@9e...???

What I need is a good clamshell phone with good camera...

X
Xtreamfury 29.06.20

Pleischner
And how much you want the phone?

P
Playshner 29.06.20

This citoplasmic adminisrator... not afraid to vypekatsya...???

It's not the amount...the Thing is, that was pleasant vesch...

X
Xtreamfury 29.06.20

The Nokias have a few more or less good clamshells, clamshells although IMHO Samsung is better.

B
Black Hole-PG 29.06.20

strange pleischner those that I help but !!! not to shit on us always ?
here a site very good there about all the phones is written there are those that I even have a Nokia't seen
pay attention to the Panas vs 3 или7 and the camera and design and polifonia at altitude but there is a lack of memory 32M
and it's not a flash drive :( and type of stick out there but there is no usb
http://www.sotovik.ru/catalog/phones/panasonic/vs6.html

and here, too, there are phones but with the opinions of those who bought them that they are rushing and what not
by the way Phillips there specifically cursed :)
http://www.helpix.ru/philips/xenium_9@98/

26199 29.06.20

Gamazin, well, how not to help the owner...

X
Xtreamfury 29.06.20

Playshner
Mobile-Review.com
Perhaps the best site about Mobil, with many reviews and other things. In Russian.

t
toskana 29.06.20

Hello!!! Who yuzal Pantech HX-575 or are familiar with this phone please respond, pliz, how is he handling what can and what can not, is there the ability to download some content well, and leave your impressions , pliz I really need it!!! Thank you all in advance I'll be waiting!!! )))

K
Kuler 29.06.20

here nothing phone brand VK900 I n Adnah this will take

S
Shpun 29.06.20

people. I then imagine a tube eye on gigabyte g-smart i. one thread can what I say about her? even whether 19000 for it to fall out?

s
show_off 29.06.20

People ! I can give details about Fly SL 500 i.Throw the old dens-matsrambler.EN.PLIZ.

A
AlloNER 29.06.20

Dudes ,tell ,de find games and apps on the Fly TS 2060!!!Postgraduate!

M
Ma4eteGT 29.06.20

How to set mini Opera FOR SAgem myE77?

P
Playshner 29.06.20

Pliz hto Shaw will tell me about the phone VERTU SIGNATURE SS , ASCENT LE MANS and NURBURGRING VERTU ASCENT...??? Which one is better to take...???

G
Gr1nGo 29.06.20

Ya I think Shaw Nurburgring...my Nik of napisan.