3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xtreamfury 29.06.20 10:18 am

Other brands

In this topic obsuzdajutsja phones of other brands.
73 Comments
Sort by:
P
Playshner 29.06.20

And this - Vertu Signature white gold baguette ...??? As it vaasche...in work...???

G
Gr1nGo 29.06.20

Yes, not bad...nuts kaluts...

P
Playshner 29.06.20

ugh...damn funny... I'm serious... I don't know which one to choose... they have something similar... and what the difference is fundamental...???

G
Gr1nGo 29.06.20

Og. Seriesno. A demon sutoh.
Vertu Signature white gold baguette - this for Schaub baguettes cut.

To each his own: someone nuts who loaves...

M
M-095 29.06.20

And who thinks about the phone Fly B600.. Are egoo owner, would like to hear other opinions about this phone...

S
Shoomer 29.06.20

Well, I too fly.. SL 600... Simpler, of course.. But appears to be much better B600))

A detailed review and feedback ever.

M
M-095 29.06.20

[quote] Easier, of course..[/quote]
easier what?
[quote] But, apparently, much better B600))[/quote]
And better than?

S
Shoomer 29.06.20

Easier your... And it is natural.
Better design, its thoughtfulness...

In General, here's another read...

The device provides a quality connection to the modern GSM phones, no worse and no better. The speaker volume and microphone sensitivity enough to talk in almost any conditions. The phone has 64-tone polyphony, the sound quality of preinstalled tunes is average. The situation changes if the ringtone you set your own song in MP3 format, thanks to two speaker sound device will be good. The vibrating alert is weak for such a device, sometimes can't feel it.

The machine can not be attributed to the category of business phones, but entertainment devices – please. Specifications В600 for the first time can interest almost any user, but a closer familiarity with the device many probably some of the features disappoint in its implementation. Camera phone with 3.2 MP marking more a marketing ploy of the manufacturer, most likely the 3.2 MP can only be achieved using interpolation. Did not like the quality of the coating, which is very easily scratched, which of course spoils the appearance of the apparatus. The strange layout of the numeric keypad in such a large enough unit can only cause confusion.

On the positive side it is worth noting the excellent characteristics of display phone available reader e-books, FM radio and MP3 player. Not to mention enough high-quality speakers, even without the stereo effect.

The device has already appeared on sale at an estimated price of about 7,500 rubles (about $ 290). As competitors В600 include, for example, Samsung E590, which is 10 dollars more expensive but offers a better implementation of some functions, but certainly not perfect. On the other hand, in this price range you will hardly be able to find a device with better or at least comparable screen than В600.

Referring to the review..

M
M-095 29.06.20

Shoomer
The fact that you brought it I had been reading and vprintsepi know... just do not understand, you chose quotes from the defective phone, right?!
Well, at the expense of the design, everyone has different tastes :)

S
Shoomer 29.06.20

I chose the final conclusions of the author of the latest review, where he is generally, and briefly lists the main pros and cons...

M
M-095 29.06.20

People.. tell me how can I find out the password to my phone... and I do not know what my password is.. In the book it says that the default password is 0000, and it does not fit, apparently some Pentium succeeded him in store, as he stood on the showcase.. there must be some programs.. I Forgot.. could it be that some phone functions are hidden and how to open them.. because in the phone manual I found an interesting setup, and the phone itself, it is not.. but it should be..

[
[Krestnyy Otec]-[Godfathe 29.06.20

Prompt what-thread inexpensive Mp3 player with a flash drive?

S
Shoomer 29.06.20

http://www.reviews.ru/clause/printart.asp?id=1736

[
[Krestnyy Otec]-[Godfathe 29.06.20

Shoomer thank you!Happy new year to you!

P
PRINCE_DATSKIY 29.06.20

Well, as you FLY'and???

Personally, I have a FLY SL500i!!!
normal telefonchik!!! Tell me, Mona, if Evo even get to pump???

N
Northell 29.06.20

nope, carrying, nachalnika...)
---
in what sense pump?

P
PRINCE_DATSKIY 29.06.20

kakoynit arhivator RAR!! or player of music, and then in standard rewind no!!!

M
M-095 29.06.20

I have a problem with Fly B600. In short, somehow I accidentally pressed to switch on the Bluetooth... and he began to turn on.. its setting is held somehow for a long time, and I had, and I during the setup, pulled the battery.. well put.. and turned on Bluetooth I didn't use and now I look that it is not enabled.. tried to turn it on.. and says to me instaliacija Bluetooth devices.. and will not turn on.. the phone rebooted, removed battery.. zero result.. settings on standard I can not reset because I don't know the phone password.. (it seems some idiot has replaced the store). Maybe there's some kind of emergency button reset.. ?? tell me what to do..??

S
Shoomer 29.06.20

Of course, to carry in SC...

B
Brooxer 29.06.20

FLY SX210 anyone have a phone to Express his opinion about it.