3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xtreamfury 29.06.20 10:18 am

Other brands

In this topic obsuzdajutsja phones of other brands.
73 Comments
Sort by:
k
khakerS 29.06.20

Hi All! Help who than can! I have almost died, ie: when you turn on the second two lights up the screen with the inscription Fly and goes out. If anyone knows what cable, what software and what firmware to reflash, then please help. Write which cable you need (maybe his native sgoditsya?) and gne you can take the flasher with the firmware.
Advance very grateful to You!

R
RaSa_95 29.06.20

Reviews on phone fly lx600 mega..

R
RaSa_95 29.06.20

people help plizzz
I decided to buy a phone that cheap, and everything was
searched and searched for that found 2:
1. fly lx600 mega
2. fly e 300
and now don't know what to choose
if anyone knows, used
tell me what to choose

A
Alexx_s 29.06.20

People, in General, to Fly there a software? besides what's on the disc postavlyaetsya with the phone? on the Internet searched and not found :(

R
RikoChiko 29.06.20

I have a sony ericsson z610i.
when I passedena it through yusbi wire computer does not see it what to do ?
friends all is normal.

-
--Vadimych-- 29.06.20

Fire wood put

S
SB09_GanJuBas 29.06.20

and how can you supply if you can Skype on philips 9@9u at me at the friend such does can't configure

F
Fingerhook 29.06.20

People, prompt, what is the maximum amount of flash memory supports Sagem myX6-2?

W
WerV0lf13 29.06.20

philips 9@9u - hammer on ICQ for him:) he's not for this garbage created:) its Main feature is a great battery and indestructibility!!!
z.s.
but you can find if Pomaia:))

W
WerV0lf13 29.06.20

We are waiting with Philips v808 or v900))

K
KET82 29.06.20

Boys and those in the know. On the Vert normal game put. And then immediately went antlers thrashed, showing plated case. But it is not enough. Here is the model I have http://www.vertu-spb.ru/vertu-ascent-ti-ferrari-giallo.html

E
EROY 29.06.20

Guys this topic is, you have to help one friend. Shorter Fly E300 when it was cool to wear phones a rare brand, unless it is Alcatel. So much time has passed and now phones need to be repaired, but parts for this phone are close and it is now impossible to find. Namely need battery BL07E Li-Ion 650 mAh. Rumor has it that something similar can be found in some models of Nokia, maybe someone know?

7STABBS7 29.06.20

Help!!!
My mom has an old philips, he probably already 5 years, today he fell and then doesn't want to charge. When plugging it in the charger cable it says: S/is connected. No access to the battery. And not charging.
What to do I just can't imagine, but I think that this is a problem with the battery.
Please help.

g
glopay 29.06.20

here you can look for the latest new iphone....
http://smartfonpad.net

Z
ZexSude 29.06.20

Hi all.
Going to take NOKIA C2-01 who has it describe its advantages and disadvantages.
Maybe he's troubled, often broken, too soft.
Thanks in advance.

a
atmaROZ 29.06.20

SonyEricsson K750i
pix.PlayGround.ru
My first,indispensable and indestructible.Simple,convenient.
The joystick really sucked and the screen is already too small by today's standards. But nevertheless,in your pocket you always have that connection,a camera enclosed by a protective. shutter lens video Studio,powerful flashlight,calculator,calendar,organizer,MP3 player and so vain...

S
Siniy Grib 29.06.20

Boys buy Nokia lumia710,your camera , phone based on windowsphone7.5.vozniknet many questions 1.how to download music on phone 2.how to install a game or прогу3.help you correctly configure your phone 4.how to score the pin 5.etc will then appear.Also don't forget that this is a world of high-speed,the phone literally flies understand it complicated, I've said it,good touch, heat display,easy interface,looks nice, and the Coolest, glass gloriaglaz (goregast) Yes it is glass it is possible to hammer in nails!! Anti-glare screen (I Hope everyone knows what it is) the screen is very hard to scratch!! 3 buttons are not sensornykh which is very convenient!! In General the phone is cool!buy,will not regret it, Googled!!

P
Poehavshiy Bred 29.06.20

and now in Russian.

V
Vladislav Nikitin 29.06.20

Last time, praised the Fly - write that for the price you will not find better. I watched the video, thought. What can you say?

S
Saricus 29.06.20

In the week brother bought the gift Fly iq 238, at a ridiculous price 1790 R., they are now on this model some action. So I would say that the characteristics and working is not worse and maybe even better than my SG Gio. So, it turns out that there is something to praise.