3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
host 29.06.20 10:53 am

Only for those who passed the \"night of the Raven\" (Gothic 2)

Well, the theme for mighty handful of happy people that have passed this rare addon. Ask a question, I will try to answer. In the meantime, he'll take a couple:
1) How to get a magick bow??? It's near one of the great houses in the valley. The bow lies on the ground, a platform in the rock, the rock is surrounded by the cliff, through the cliff to jump!!! (sorry that ГОТЕ2 no sang acrobatic).
2) Where to take a magic bolt to the crossbow, or there are only 10 (that's the same thing with onions)???
57 Comments
Sort by:
s
superneo 29.06.20

Acrobatics can be learned via code!Marvin->Insert ch->and he will teach you

s
superneo 29.06.20

By the way the AKRA is very nice-for example when you hit the Golem, and you dramatically saesi-character makes it a beautiful trick-the matrix!

h
host 29.06.20

And no more? I heard somewhere that if you pump agility up to 90, acrob. she will come out, like the speed of a blow with increasing force.

h
host 29.06.20

And yet, how to get bow and arrow (except those that are lying there).

D
D_i_m_a_n 29.06.20

About acrobatics. Host, you're right. Gain the agility of 90 or 100, climbs inscription: bonus acrobatics

P
PlayGround.ru 29.06.20

Acrobatics I got it just when the task was to find 2 peppers from a pirate camp, I found one and he said that the second ate lurker when he jumped down into the pit. In the pit I jumped up and down while flying acrobatics gave :) it Hurts deep pit was seen :)

M
MoloT-ok 29.06.20

And I got onions! You may notice that over a broken bridge hanging natural canopy (5 meters above the level of the bridge) - with it you can jump to the opposite side (only you need to approach the edge of the visor), and, honestly, no acrobatics, just jump. But there is another problem: as back! I'm there all the polygons went through - no way back not to jump. If who can - write.

h
host 29.06.20

When you jump into the water with a looker given the BONUS acrobatics for so long that you flew and didn't crash, jump, then you better not be (the first Gotha't played in what?). If, in the 3rd Chapter to hold Diego not to pass the mines in Khorinis, and then to the pass, you are given the BONUS of NOSTALGIA!!! (this is where you started making your way in first) This does not mean that you will be able nostalgiaing!!!
And yet, WHERE to GET MAGIC BOLTS AND ARROWS???!!!

M
MoloT-ok 29.06.20

Arrows near the bow :)))). And bolts beside the crossbow (in the tomb, guarded by the harpies and a Troll somewhere in the West valley). Kill the Troll and take the crossbow and bolts, if you kill the weak, it runs in the tomb Troll will not get through.

h
host 29.06.20

I WROTE: IN ADDITION TO THOSE THAT WILL BE NEXT!!! EXCEPT FOR THOSE TEN ARROWS AND BOLTS!!! NO MORE WHETHER!!!???

M
MoloT-ok 29.06.20

WELL, I'M SORRY - DID NOT NOTICE!!! Logically, he should no longer be, because the magic bow and crossbow - things are unique, respectively, and ammunition too, no one littered. Someone killed the heroes who wore these artifacts, and only at the place of death is left ammunition. At least the location of the ruins I all searched - no: if somewhere was overlooked, it's not there.

D
D_i_m_a_n 29.06.20

Explain to someone how you can become a magician of Water and possible at all?

K
KievCat 29.06.20

Impossible.. the plot is like this — you either fire mage or mercenary or paladin...
in ring please!!! (tobish warriors mages of water, by analogy with the paladins — warriors of the magicians of fire (Innos))

D
D_i_m_a_n 29.06.20

Pleischner, instead of the forum name, look for neighbors and other bullshit better would have helped me. Anyway, you can become a magician of water. I even runebook of the water mages found. If the Guild is, then you can join.

P
Playshner 29.06.20

2 D i m a n...
Well, you're stubborn... Well..., we are useful... Thought tai, from this day on you - MAG Water...

K
KievCat 29.06.20

A book and look for something is not necessary — it is sold at the water mages.. This is so you know were like water runes to produce. They, by the way and fire books is, that in the monastery of Innos how much in vain not to run, and the place yarkendare, to understand what was happening...
Maybe I'm wrong? Experts, correct...

D
D_i_m_a_n 29.06.20

2 Playshner
Well, you're funny.

2 KievCat
Okay sure.

D
D_i_m_a_n 29.06.20

And again. Does not bother you my name via the gaps or via the _ to write?
Just on the other do not want to register. Same as alllexxx.

P
Playshner 29.06.20

D I M A N... Thank you for not being offended...
The name does not bother...

X
XumKa 29.06.20

By the way, there is still fire a bow,he's in the tower next to the house Dexter....