3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
host 29.06.20 10:53 am

Only for those who passed the \"night of the Raven\" (Gothic 2)

Well, the theme for mighty handful of happy people that have passed this rare addon. Ask a question, I will try to answer. In the meantime, he'll take a couple:
1) How to get a magick bow??? It's near one of the great houses in the valley. The bow lies on the ground, a platform in the rock, the rock is surrounded by the cliff, through the cliff to jump!!! (sorry that ГОТЕ2 no sang acrobatic).
2) Where to take a magic bolt to the crossbow, or there are only 10 (that's the same thing with onions)???
57 Comments
Sort by:
S
ST3pS 29.06.20

jumped no problem with the visor while ago I personally became marcoris he jumps Oh..indeed snug too far jumps

D
Demiurg 29.06.20

Yes I do, brow and jumped back and forth like nefig to do.

P
Playshner 29.06.20

ST3pS
03.01.05 19:12 jumped no problem with the visor while ago I personally became marcoris he jumps Oh..indeed snug too far jumps

Demiurg
03.01.05 21:55 Yes, I did, brow and jumped back and forth like nefig to do.

Friends, you're talking about different bows...
ST3pS(sorry, but until you say a mouthful...) says about the MAGIC ONIONS... that is in the valleys Yarkendara...
And you, the demiurge, apparently on FIRE LUKE that one of the towers of Dexter in Horinise...

p
prorock 29.06.20

And yarkendare except for the bow jump? Like crossbow there (although I do not remember already long passed the game) - somehow jumped back... And arrows definitely never seen, neither fire nor magical.

P
Playshner 29.06.20

The crossbow in the tomb Carrodano, or whatever.
Bow well... for a catcher...

P
PlayGround.ru 29.06.20

Listen ignorant just go to the first alchemical table(in advance, he bought, stole, natural Holy water) and if you've learned this skill then you Adelaide these arrows and bolts.We are the coolest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D
Demiurg 29.06.20

No,we're talking about the same thing.This is where the miracle bow, arrows, and two stone guards.

F
FilosoF 29.06.20

People Gothic 1, 2 passed , give the Board whether or not to start night of the Raven ?

D
Demiurg 29.06.20

Worth it.

P
Playshner 29.06.20

Definitely...!!!

C
Crazyer 29.06.20

Help. The portal will not let me back to Khorinis from Yarkendara (the game crashes, illegal object index). If anyone knows how to fix or how to go back to Khorinis? ( in the mountains or something else?)

k
knight. 29.06.20

Only through the portal.
Strange I don't see anything off...

B
BeConUS 29.06.20

It seems you can still with the pirates to negotiate with them to cross in Khorinis. Not sure........

B
BeConUS 29.06.20

Question to GothicGenius

Where can I learn to rivet magical straly and bolts?

k
knight. 29.06.20

Or maybe just magical crossbows going to do?
Nope nowhere is this NPC who would teach you celebate arrows and bolts.
Only good old cheat :))

B
BeConUS 29.06.20

Kakmo? :) Enlighten the ignorant? :!!! P. S: GothicGenios wrote that you can create, so I ask.

B
BeConUS 29.06.20

Specifically for the knight

Listen ignorant just go to the first alchemical table(in advance, he bought, stole, natural Holy water) and if you've learned this skill then you Adelaide these arrows and bolts.We are the coolest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Copyright: GothicGenius 06.01.05 17:26

M
Maska-Z 29.06.20

first, not ignorant, and the players in the Gothic style - warning report, and secondly, where is the ability to?

D
Diversant 29.06.20

Passed the Night of the Raven Ennore number of times, for some reason, only a mage and I have the following questions:
1) why the need For black RROD, is it just to slow?
2) How can I use a Sun aloe, already giving, then subtracting it from Sagitta? is it not cheap///
3) What is the use of double hammer Lou, except Polovinnaya health?
Otherwise, for the passage thereof addon for the mage ask lybewopo

PS Answer quick, or leaving soon

A
ADventIS 29.06.20

Maybe this is old news but Akella on your site(or not on the website
) posted an announcement that he is going PereVesti Night ravens In the first QUARTER of 2005ж)). The only question is whether to believe her. {So MUCH to translate Gothic II it's impossible} But in any case the wait is. And again. Don'T GIVE ACROBATICS for the jump in the cave yarkendare. THEY GIVE A BONUS STUNT. Thread who else knows about other bonuses in addition to the above two???