3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
host 29.06.20 10:53 am

Only for those who passed the \"night of the Raven\" (Gothic 2)

Well, the theme for mighty handful of happy people that have passed this rare addon. Ask a question, I will try to answer. In the meantime, he'll take a couple:
1) How to get a magick bow??? It's near one of the great houses in the valley. The bow lies on the ground, a platform in the rock, the rock is surrounded by the cliff, through the cliff to jump!!! (sorry that ГОТЕ2 no sang acrobatic).
2) Where to take a magic bolt to the crossbow, or there are only 10 (that's the same thing with onions)???
57 Comments
Sort by:
k
knight. 29.06.20

BeConUS
01.02.05 20:21 Specifically for the knight

Listen ignorant just go to the first alchemical table(in advance, he bought, stole, natural Holy water) and if you've learned this skill then you Adelaide these arrows and bolts.We are the coolest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Copyright: GothicGenius 06.01.05 17:26

BeConUS please listen carefully.
Magic bolts and arrows any way to rivet it is IMPOSSIBLE!!!
There is no such skill!!!
Even cheat by you can't learn!!!
In the moment, created a mod that would make magic arrows and bolts
but in Gothic 2 addon this NO!!!
And no Holy water with teas will not help you!!!

L
Lilia Lubenets 29.06.20

note the question! how to consecrate the sword in the temple of Innos? I can't! and the sword is, and tears, and the magician near the entrance says the same thing. I approach the statue, but there are only pray. To 5 the slant to give?! who how was the quest? if it's important, play for Palladin

i
irknet 29.06.20

You buy the sword from Garrad, go to the monastery, talking to Marduk about the consecration of the sword, pay 5 Grand and go up to the altar. In the dialog box will be something like to bless the ore blade. I personally did so.

L
Lilia Lubenets 29.06.20

IRKNET strange, I have no such, says we need to find a magical sword and hereafter..(

i
irknet 29.06.20

The sword you just bought a Garrad for 2000 gold?

D
DonLeno 29.06.20

Tears and sanctification 2 different stages. First you need rough gorohovsky a toothpick to turn in a BSA knife, and then, in the 5th Chapter, watered by tears

L
Lilia Lubenets 29.06.20

IRKNET exactly..ore the same?

L
Lilia Lubenets 29.06.20

DonLeno and how? the blacksmith in the camp of the mercenaries says, well, you're not one of us, won't you to do and to teach(

A
Argonatika 29.06.20

Lilia Lubenets
You need to go to the Garrad and not Bennett. And the sword of the ore, and paladin.

L
Lilia Lubenets 29.06.20

Argonatika and I was like sold it( because Gardom can't talk

i
irknet 29.06.20

Probably advantageous to buy something for 2000 and sell for 200 ;D

L
Lilia Lubenets 29.06.20

IRKNET it is not a benefit..it just I didn't need, sold to place in the inventory release)

D
DonLeno 29.06.20

Hike, people are not for the paladin in General plays)

S
SydiaDredd 29.06.20

Is it worth playing global mod? And top whether it's from a fashion comeback?

D
DonLeno 29.06.20

Anyone. Personally, I mod never played until the finals. Bored. Quickly. While the original NV traversed in the same breath. Don't know why. Probably violated the integrity

L
Lilia Lubenets 29.06.20

DonLeno well..and paladin armor on me so there, bug type

T
TimurGothic2 29.06.20

host
In arkendale you can jump from one destroyed building and tumbling will swing automatically , found purely by chance. Well, or pump agility to 90