3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimson_62 29.06.20 11:03 am

Test Community on the PC (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Hi to all, included at the end of ispytaniya community on RS you have to kill 2000000 enemies but it is the total amount of community the more you fill the more you will lay in total cash and suit your adventurer and murder counted against only hidden blade and only double just in the fight is not going to cool
130 Comments
Sort by:
S
Skull Face 29.06.20

20 kills. But where infa that turned them on?

V
Valius 29.06.20

account blocked
Infa from the game itself. The obligation of each 10 murders, but with a better margin to do so. The total number for the entire community 2000000. As I understand it, when this number is typed, the event is completed, and anyone who killed 10 enemies will give the costume adventurer.

PS Dimson_62, thanks for the info, and then wouldn't know ))

S
Skull Face 29.06.20

The total number for the entire community 2000000.
And how many people in the community?

Spoiler

V
Valius 29.06.20

account blocked
And how many people in the community?
Given that there are 3 rating of this event: friends, the region and the world - assume that the community is the whole world, ie everyone who plays litsuhu on PC in all regions. Consolers this event took place in the fall.

S
Skull Face 29.06.20

Valius
Thank you for your answer. I thought so. :) So you can generally kill only 10 people to sit, but if everyone would think so, it would not kill 2000000.

Spoiler

V
Valius 29.06.20

account blocked
When I entered the game - progress test was a little less than 12%. And when I got about half an hour, it was already more than 13%, so I think that 100% will be typed before the 22nd. In an extreme case it is possible to go and get, and yet it seems to me that it is better not to get involved, to have enough for everyone ))

D
Dimson_62 29.06.20

account blocked
Hi something strange what you have reports of the first places I have different information

V
Valius 29.06.20

Dimson_62
So he, like, the console screens also.

PS There's a weird ratings signed. According to the figures, the feeling that the global and regional reversed )

S
Skull Face 29.06.20

Valius
I have a PC version. I just play with a gamepad Xbox360. :)

S
Skull Face 29.06.20

Dimson_62
Now you beat me, because I'm already out.

Spoiler

Spoiler

V
Valius 29.06.20

account blocked
Strange, but I have single in single out Dimson_62, and % overall progress, like, lower.

S
Skull Face 29.06.20

Valius
Don't know why. :)

K
KIBERMAX 29.06.20

All anyone, accept friends, now started the game again to pass, or rather I have not yet passed, friends in Uplay I don't, so nick KIBERKILL

S
Skull Face 29.06.20

I again in the first place. :P

Spoiler

KIBERMAX
Added.

Dimson_62
By the way, what makes you think that you need to do it multivista and that hidden blades.

D
Dimson_62 29.06.20

account blocked
because first of all just started to peel in the statistics of 0/10 killed 80 people and then began a hidden blade, and immediately began to set off a multi kill because it counts without problems tried one in count too, but not always, and banker and for one murder from 2 to schot and figure drawn in this double murder click on payzu, barnyardgrass and law reports of the trials community, it will be the top nawedas the cursor on it and there is a picture look at it by the way it the murders appear immediately killed and not as for the statistics is updated every five minutes

V
Valius 29.06.20

account blocked
Most likely the experience of console test. If not mistaken, inglish job sounds like the Assassination of enemies that means to Kill hidden blade, and if you write Kill enemies - just to kill anything. In the Russian version, both translated as Kill. Other weapons I haven't tried it, but not the hidden of the murder, i.e. on the field are not counted.

D
Dimson_62 29.06.20

Valius
I don't know, I looked at the picture as he kills two swords in the back and decided that it would be a slam dunk as drew so made and the expense poshol

S
Skull Face 29.06.20

Dimson_62
Understood. :)

Spoiler

S
SLandsj1o 29.06.20

Yes, start the killing from my side can expect 300-500 :)

-
---RUDDIK--- 29.06.20

On the console (PS4) need 4000000 to kill , and not necessarily multivista , just hidden .