3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimson_62 29.06.20 11:03 am

Test Community on the PC (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Hi to all, included at the end of ispytaniya community on RS you have to kill 2000000 enemies but it is the total amount of community the more you fill the more you will lay in total cash and suit your adventurer and murder counted against only hidden blade and only double just in the fight is not going to cool
130 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kir-NT 29.06.20

Why there is only one save rasplachivaetsya suit adventurer.

S
Skull Face 29.06.20

Kir-NT
Of course. Did you open the costume in one save.

K
Kir-NT 29.06.20

I first and second played, just the first 100% sinhronizacija, and the second 24%.

S
Sergant744 29.06.20

Kir-NT
10 murders here and there do?

And why two of saving?

K
Kir-NT 29.06.20

10 murders here and there did.

The sense to open the first save. the suit, if it's passed.

S
Skull Face 29.06.20

Kir-NT
To unlock all costumes. :)

K
Kir-NT 29.06.20

Dim Jones

Yes to open and relax that you have. :)

S
Synthom 29.06.20

All of the testing community again unavailable, it is necessary to wait when will include another test. Now Ubisoft has pulled the cat's tail. In the game, which in the long run and do nothing, as all but the testing community is open, wait for these tests will include. Well, wait...

D
Dimson_62 29.06.20

And again the testing community now sink 2 merchant ships and a linear reward nose shape El Impoluto and I'd rather they opened up the swords and pistols to complete the pumping of Edward 100% though, and everything else you need testing available until the 29th number

S
Skull Face 29.06.20

Yes! Come on, people more intense. ;)

g
grev_4 29.06.20

Dimson_62
Oh! Back home, a couple at the bottom of the post ).
P. S. why so few - only two? How much for the armed forces community?

S
Skull Face 29.06.20

grev_4

S
Synthom 29.06.20

...on Board the ship! Now hockey will inspect and fight. I wonder how perepadet anything from extra content available after completing the testing community, those who for various reasons will not have time to participate in any phase of testing or after creating a new game? Ubisoft will launch them periodically, or in this respect there is a different alignment?

S
Skull Face 29.06.20

Synthom
I wonder if it. Maybe I'll release some patch that all these buns added.

g
grev_4 29.06.20

Have to destroy or capture you? And then picking up, but the counter all at zero...

And all sorts of count... counting down!

g
grev_4 29.06.20

And though even has the lead )

D
DaYWaLkeR22 29.06.20

Hello guys add me to friends, search for white whales, convoys and common chests. Take an active part in the testing community!))) my nickname DaYWaLkeR2108

D
DaYWaLkeR22 29.06.20

And I do flush them and I think a small % to give, I at first thought that every need 100% stuff, but it's not real and I suddenly realized that this is a General contest for all))

D
Dimson_62 29.06.20

Synthom
Can you please test community should take place once in the future you if you start a new game you all will open but that's about it, if someone missed a test and they were not involved then it is not known yubiki then they will turn on constantly to be able to collect everything but maybe not no one knows

S
Synthom 29.06.20

Dimson_62
Well, it's just great that will not have more of them to pass. Rather to go not a problem, just don't miss the next test, and be expected as it is not really something you want. Thank you for the nice information.