3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimson_62 29.06.20 11:03 am

Test Community on the PC (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Hi to all, included at the end of ispytaniya community on RS you have to kill 2000000 enemies but it is the total amount of community the more you fill the more you will lay in total cash and suit your adventurer and murder counted against only hidden blade and only double just in the fight is not going to cool
130 Comments
Sort by:
S
Skull Face 29.06.20

All the figure open.

A
Anastassii 29.06.20

And I have a bug I guess. Progress participation is, and the figure of the bow is not available(((( she is inactive, although the ships I've sunk more than two pieces .... chnayac...

v
vovastij 29.06.20

Anastassii
And You try to restart the game, I opened, was also available.

A
Anastassii 29.06.20

And not once launched)))

v
vovastij 29.06.20

Anastassii
Worth while to wait, probably on the server again They are not all right.

D
Dimson_62 29.06.20

Anastassii
Hi you try yet is a trial until the 29th to sink two more lineinykh just sink ' em just guns and not take on Board the ship may be brilliant and all will turn on

A
Anastassii 29.06.20

Did not help... Ubique wrote, but they only work on weekdays, therefore, it remains to be

A
Anastassii 29.06.20

Cute.... started a new game on a new save game and still not having Daws and not being familiar with Adewale, nose shape active and Purchased! That is, it will be possible subsequently to install on the boat. Why is it then not in the main save game, where ships were destroyed))))))) I'm in shock.

D
DXM 29.06.20

people and if I wasted time the first test of the costume adventurer I don't poluchiti ? the nose shape got 2 minutes, I hope there will be more trials community to get the rest of the prizes

V
Valius 29.06.20

Mlyn, just accidentally found out that a new challenge has launched. I went, and there the progress is already 100%. Thought I lost this fucking action figure. Though it I don't need, because the figure of a Black Vehicle steers, but it would be a shame. But no, sank 2 lineinykh and all immediately unblocked ))

In General, at least they are mailing that you did some thread in the mail about the start of the test or calendar read, and then the game a long time ago 100% passed and forgotten - do not check every day.

DXM
This is purely IMHO, but I think that the test will be repeated.

V
Vetal Slyusarchuk 29.06.20

Norodom saving throw with a figure of El-Impoluto.

A
Anastassii 29.06.20

Ubico corrected my achievements and activated the figurehead on an existing save ! Wow)))))

g
grev_4 29.06.20

Well there's a new community challenge has not yet launched?

A
Audioshaman 29.06.20

grev_4 there is silence. If anything add to friends. Nick Nokiapda.

A
Anastassii 29.06.20

Began the test. 1 to Rob the warehouse of the player. Reward: silicon guns of captain. Ends: 5 Feb.

g
grev_4 29.06.20

Hare at bedtime )
PS in the past if the warehouse is not lit, it is a long time. Now in Kingston, and on two Islands regularly white glow.

S
Synthom 29.06.20

Something boring, not tested. Robbed a couple stores and lost the desire to continue to play. And then what? And then you need to wait a week and the wheel or the sail will compete. Utter nonsense. No to game some golovolomok to stir, or at least a chain of difficult passable barriers from secret places in the passage which will receive additional armor. No, make that a thousand times in the passing game did, only now in the time allotted. Not I would like that with such crazy innovations yubiki series zasrali. For the next part probably will have to consider whether it generally take. But even in Liberation the play is no desire. I even the first task has not yet been taken, but only a small Avelino chicken drove and scored further passage. Even the dubbing was not done, and sabami Russified freaks. But this is a stone in the garden of our pseudo-localization.

S
Skull Face 29.06.20

Synthom
Well, at the expense of the testing community, I agree, but the game itself I really liked.

But even in Liberation the play is no desire.
I took a 40% and played with no desire.

R
Rabidity 29.06.20

Fresher, when the test is already 100% completed. Anyway robbed a warehouse and then immediately gave me guns.

S
Skull Face 29.06.20

And guns are very personal. :)