3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kazak3330 29.06.20 12:17 pm

Impressions of the game (Chivalry: Medieval Warfare)

Well, the game actually came out (about a half hour ago) and already available on steam for the price of 449 rubles. Personally, I've already paid and now waiting for when she wobbled. Play - will unsubscribe. I can only say that those who played the beta were very happy with, some as much as was in awe, I think this game is really worth to buy.
102 Comments
Sort by:
E
E_S88 29.06.20

While in doubt about buying, because discourages the lack of bleeding. Want to develop a character, something aim... In the end, look different than on the battlefield against other fighters. In the recent Wars of the Roses have a certain system development and customization. Yes, and in fact, as I understand it, there is more hardcore than in Chivalry. But there is dismemberment and the atmosphere of the military epic. :)
Will watch the reviews...

S
SAORGA 29.06.20

I want to ask have played at least roughly compare the game with the Wars of the Roses. I just have the license for the incentive and want to know what it is about her.

l
lepus 29.06.20

Also shake already. Accomplish your goal, how will sygrano tomorrow night.

H
HoganHog 29.06.20

Yes,leveling a character there! It's just a huge minus!

Wars of the Roses,the Feeling is that it is almost the same only with a first person view!
Conclusion-definitely will quickly get bored!
On pirates(the rip)only works obuchovo and graphs cheyto not,texture is not directly prescribed,although on my hardware everything should be fine,and there hryas knows!
In short, as always,the idea of mortality,the implementation of the preschool period! Well, its a hero it will certainly get!

D
Don_Aluart 29.06.20

Great game!!! For entertainment in my opinion, much better than War of the Roses. Not to say that it is better gameplay than my favorite Mount & Blade: Warband - but the graphics, physics, sound, yeah what can I say - the atmosphere in General, still have never seen! Very cool. The combat system is interesting, dynamic. Siege of the fortress, shooting catapults and ballistae, the RAM, bombs, and the like. The only negative (and I think this is a big minus) - horses and riders. If I add - is generally good. I think the game will get a lot of recognition from the public and critics and, over time, will acquire a thick crust fan mods. And at the expense of pumping I can say, I do not think that the game should be RPG part of the game, sometimes I want medieval online fighting game with clanging steel, screams, cutting off limbs and sea of blood, but to pump himself. Although the weapons and armor of darkness, and to open them, as I understand it.In short - ladder!!!

K
Kazak3330 29.06.20

I played for 17 hours and I can say only one thing - the game is just freaky, and I just go***of Ayu from those who don't like it. The fighting is just superb, spectacular, dynamic, fighting is a pleasure, there was a rebound, about lunges, push foot, even a kind of combo and a lot of weapons that need to open in the future. Moreover, a large number of weapons did not just for show, but really, very great differences there are even between the same types. The sound is incredible, the graphics are also not above criticism, the atmosphere is great, the immersion is so strong that you forget about everything. The player is now not a flying camera, but a real person, if you say you have a shield and this shield someone strikes a hammer even if you managed to place the block, still the power of this blow, you will feel full =) compared to the first part of the developers have fixed a lot of small nuances well, such as for example, when the player cut down the head, the camera remains in the body, and roll on the ground together with your head =) Or Spearman now will not switch every time with a throwing spear on the spear+shield and maybe throw a spear right from under the shield. Crossbowman now carries around a huge shield on the back, which can stick in the ground to hide behind it and reloading the crossbow, take the shield with you and go on. In short - fans of the first part will see that the developers have done a really great job on the bugs, so I advise you to buy the game as soon as possible. Rest is also do not be stingy, of course you will first be unusual, but when more or less learn how to fight, at least 1 vs 1 believe me, with this game you will be impossible to take. By the way, the game has and the kind of 3 persons. I actually much more want to tell, but at the moment stupidly lazy to write I can only say once again: guys, the game is just awesome =)

K
Kazak3330 29.06.20

For those who have already bought http://forums.playground.ru/chivalry_medieval_warfare/760672/

a
andrey-47 29.06.20

Tonglu a thrill to play)))rules of the game of the minuses only defense would be better as in W&B did.

a
andrey-47 29.06.20

better on litsuhu to splurge of course,but only then.

D
DELAXO 29.06.20

Please tell me-I have one at all servers in the list or is it all???

a
andrey-47 29.06.20

HoganHog
nerd XY*nya!

a
andrey-47 29.06.20

DELAXO
you have litsuha?

D
DELAXO 29.06.20

andrey-47
Yes

D
Don_Aluart 29.06.20

Just before you lock in Verbande, especially in the first person, here with the usual block do not have time, here, more realistic physics and dynamics different, if you look back from where the kick - there's block, parry harder if the enemy featuette well.

k
kachei007 29.06.20

The guys have an extra copy of the game after purchasing the pack of 4 games worth the price 300r Kago interested write in [email protected] you can pay after receiving the game to the incentive ,on trust as attendants not really shaking. The game is worth the money.

S
SAORGA 29.06.20

The game is good, as I understand it. But can someone point to compare with War of the roses, please? And I now decide to buy or not :).

K
Kazak3330 29.06.20

You know, I myself in War of Roses did not play, but I can tell you this: a friend of mine was eager to play some medieval game to fighting in cold steel, so to all realized it was cool, etc Said that in Skyrim, assasins creed already beaten, tired. Well, somebody advised me to buy War of the Roses (at the time Chivalry is not out, and he had no idea neither about the first nor the second.) And here, just yesterday we had several hanging out in my hut, estesno at the computer place was always busy, as is always the case. Here I have asked say you have a War of Roses, to which I have included a mediaval Warfare. After hours of play he said Blah, had this to buy. And you know, today he bought a mediaval Chivalry and Warfare plays itself right now =) I think this is a good example =)

J
Jackson[x] 29.06.20

The most important part of game history-shit.

K
Kazak3330 29.06.20

Jackson[x] I even know why. Because you tear up in the ass at every step in this game.

k
kachei007 29.06.20

I have a feeling that this game my mouse will break soon))