3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kazak3330 29.06.20 12:17 pm

Impressions of the game (Chivalry: Medieval Warfare)

Well, the game actually came out (about a half hour ago) and already available on steam for the price of 449 rubles. Personally, I've already paid and now waiting for when she wobbled. Play - will unsubscribe. I can only say that those who played the beta were very happy with, some as much as was in awe, I think this game is really worth to buy.
102 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kazak3330 29.06.20

1 gig update weighs schA cast a spell =))) Finally it's out!

T
T.F.S.0047 29.06.20

The update is very useful! Finally had the chance to change your helmet fearless warriors with a new one! For this you need to open all available for a specific class weapons. Now more or less possible to distinguish players at the carnage. Also added in the graphics settings the slider for the angle, for those who are not friends with the debug console - thing useful, suggest to put on all 120. If someone else noticed - write a review.

K
Kazak3330 29.06.20

The slider was a long time ago.
http://www.chivalrythegame.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5698
http://www.chivalrythegame.com/blog/archives/1672 the List of changes

k
kachei007 29.06.20

In short there is nothing added really,the only fixed cards and the bugs,well, and thank you for this. I've not liked what they dart thrower cut,in General, now is not the bends, and it is strange that they are not left on the choice of sight for the shooters,I here old like.

G
Georg09 29.06.20

Very positive experience, surprising in a rush. Under the 11 Director all a fairy tale.

Z
ZheleznyyKaput 29.06.20

crap and not update!
expands the window to fill the screen... it fails to reconfigure?!?!?!?!
lag, even when playing with bots
the whole night is ruined
but a month played without problems on normal settings, or rather had nothing to do letanovce

p
peleru 29.06.20

who knows what the difference is Chivalry: Medieval Warfare and Chivalry: Medieval Warfare 4 pack on steam

k
kachei007 29.06.20

The difference is that in the other case, 4 pack you buy 4 copies of the game that can give to friends or sell the incentive.

K
Kazak3330 29.06.20

ЖелезныйKaput
So the whole screen was, here's a simple solution: Alt + Enter.

Z
ZheleznyyKaput 29.06.20

Kazak3330
thanks, helped!

and lag was I think from the fact that C: was overfilled a little... drugged all...
cleaned!

p
poluno4nik 29.06.20

Yeah the main thing is not having to barrel roll...

T
Tommy4897 aka Ragedans 29.06.20

People, prompt, what it is. I bought the Incentive license, and the game does not start. First, as usual, asks whether it is possible to make changes on the computer, my answer is Yes, then a fraction of a second jumps out a window on which is written what is the initial setup, and all on not download.

Help, who knows.

K
Kazak3330 29.06.20

Reinstall steam. The steamaps folder, throw it somewhere, to re-all the games again not to install.

G
Georg09 29.06.20

Tommy4897 aka Ragedans
During the initial game setup downloaded even some sort of hat on the wind 3-D Visio or something. Also thought that all hanging, especially on XP, on another computer put a seven there faster flew. And downloading this app not from steam, how do I glades

k
kachei007 29.06.20

I don't remember exactly but it pomoemu dokachivaet Microsoft Visual c++ and microsoft.net framework 4, try to verify integrity of game cache

A
ANDRUHA X 29.06.20

people give game, can to whom it is unnecessary? stem ASEFAN Please fulfill your every desire :)

k
kachei007 29.06.20

And so finally in January will be update,I will add 1 big map with quests,2 new weapons: tapeworm and what that will add a couple of small cards for every man for himself and Tim to Tim,as well as the new duel mode ,and the flag to do something.

K
Kazak3330 29.06.20

Yes.

D
Dantes1815 29.06.20

GET

D
Dezget 29.06.20

http://www.chivalrythegame.com/blog/weapons
there is such a Fire Arrow, its crusade to burn. Have someone in the game is she?))