3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kazak3330 29.06.20 12:17 pm

Impressions of the game (Chivalry: Medieval Warfare)

Well, the game actually came out (about a half hour ago) and already available on steam for the price of 449 rubles. Personally, I've already paid and now waiting for when she wobbled. Play - will unsubscribe. I can only say that those who played the beta were very happy with, some as much as was in awe, I think this game is really worth to buy.
102 Comments
Sort by:
S
SAORGA 29.06.20

Kazak3330
So in the War of the Roses he was playing, proper? ))

K
Kazak3330 29.06.20

SAORGA_[Overmind]
He bought it on the third day after release. Yesterday, by the way, I asked him, like what do you think, which game is better, to which he replied that the War of Roses and Chivalry too dull on its background looks much better.

K
Kazak3330 29.06.20

What are you, a Chinese with Google translation or what?

H
HoganHog 29.06.20

Do not run ! What do you think(Like the brain needs a little)? Drink a lot!Solved your problem?How not cool ,and we're all one oil masonry to Hamiti don't! you said(or rather pisanul) me too! What problems....And Google do not advise anybody polzovatsya !
izvenyayus for literacy!

K
Kazak3330 29.06.20

HoganHog
You've got to cut alcohol, you have so in the course of brains left him.

E
E_S88 29.06.20

Dear players! Tell me, how are things going with the combat in your opinion? I'm interested in is some of the nuances. Watched a lot of videos about the game and not like that of a knight in heavy armor and kill with one or two blows. How so? Does the weapon on objects during the attack on the enemy? (a wall, a tree, a shield on the back, etc.) What can you say about archers? Many of them blamed for poor implementation.

k
kachei007 29.06.20

E_S88
Archers are hard to swing,because the damage is weak and crossbowmen long cooldown,and still have metatile that's really mine, they're getting hammered.Arrows can also kill with 1 shot either in the head or in the neck. With the combat interesting to fight,if the server does not lag. in General, the game is the exact same of importes current about knights,krasivee and interesting. Knights with 1 hit kills current light infantry and archers if it will get there in the head and not from Lyubov weapons,all in the game 4 classes,arrows, light infantry,heavy knights,just knights,each class has 3 types of characters.

K
Kazak3330 29.06.20

Archers and crossbowmen especially bad implemented in order not to spoil the life of normal players who fight in melee. What do you think, do not get close to fight, so will go for the Archer and you will be all right bend from a distance? Hrenushki you, archers in this game are generally tough, the rats all hate and try to kill in the first place them. So that this class can only play the good players, the rest, since it really wants to shoot, go to your CS.
And Yes, the gun might stumble on a tree, a wall, and occasionally someone is saving a life, what about shield against melee weapons it only works in the block, but again against the arrows it protects even without power and even if he hangs back.
Heavy knights can kill with two strikes, but only if you beat the VERY powerful weapons and have shot both in the head. And so, in principle, 5 shock can withstand.

D
Dezget 29.06.20

Kazak3330 come on, man for the Archer did not play much(as I do not get there, get 30 percent of the arrows) so for this class played a Lancer, but of course at close range, who was jabbed in the flank, who spear in the throat))
And archers are still useful, when not so much. Yesterday I was playing in the arena, on a server no autobalance, so we had 10, and 16. Decided to stay downstairs in the front row and I were hard-clad knights with shields, and behind archers crossbowmen :) Fought for a long time, but still lost, although the attempt was good))

E
E_S88 29.06.20

Many write that:
1) in the game, there is no such as a powerful or weak attack, i.e. pressing the button once immediately shock maximum power;
2) if after a blow on the way weapons came across a few enemies, they all pass the same damage;
3) if the enemy is protected by a shield, in the legs it not to get (front).

Strain the arcade little things battle system. Although the entertainment of the game, no doubt.

k
kachei007 29.06.20

1 the force of the blow depends on the weapon and hitting what you do,ie if you have a spear colesee the maximum damage will be from the injection,and not from the blow on the side or top. If you have a spear clumsy kinds that maximum impact will be slashing,not stabbing. Same with the secondary weapon ,one weapon is better for some kinds of impact different for other. The point in this game to beat a weak shot there. if the current survival to finish Kago thread secondary weapons.But for these purposes there are light infantry

2 what's wrong with that? cool when with one blow cut off a few heads)))

3 you Can just presides and foot beat,if it's certainly not the maximum shield from the knights,then either kick first or to the side to go inside,but the archers quietly from far away under the boards fill up

E
E_S88 29.06.20

kachei007
Thanks for the clarification. )

E
E_S88 29.06.20

Here is a good review that will give a little insight into the what's what. Compare Chivalry: Medieval Warfare and War of the roses.
Still, the combat system in War of the Roses more advanced in my opinion. Chivalry is more suitable for quick fun and cinematic entertainment.
In War of the Roses buzz start to get after you understand the mechanics of the fight. Well, the game is for the Archer with the crossbow in War of the Roses is more interesting. In Chivalry if slingshot shooting. :)
In any case, every game will find its fans. All depends on your preference because each of them has its pros and cons.

D
Dezget 29.06.20

At the moment the only thing that is slightly annoying is the fact that a dagger can block a two-handed hammer)))

D
Dezget 29.06.20

At the moment the only thing that is slightly annoying is the fact that a dagger can block a two-handed hammer)))

R
Russian_Lawyer 29.06.20

Guys-I super! Makes a variety of our shuterny world, the graphics of course is weak, but not looking at her. More strained that the players are running slow, but otherwise......class

K
Kazak3330 29.06.20

Dezget
But block such a blow takes 40 percent of endurance, so the maximum you can withstand 3 such a strike, and then kirdyk, head shattered.

D
Dezget 29.06.20

Kazak3330
Oh, thanks for the info. But archers are assholes quick hits I mean. But that feeling when you finally chop it to venegret a lot of fun))

R
Russian_Lawyer 29.06.20

Generally archers in the game-almost meat, it is very weak bows, I tried a couple of times-I was the guy with the halberd is running, so I like the pillow with needles stuffed with arrows, but he still modesel to me and hacked to death. Bows need more to do.

D
Dezget 29.06.20

well, in 1-2 head shots (helmet still) and falls dead.
Today playing LTS, in our team there was one Archer, have done 3 shots = 3 headshots( respectively 3 corpse), well then it is still caught and killed.