3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 29.06.20 12:35 pm

Will there be a sequel to Metro? (Metro: Last Light)

What do you think, will there be a sequel to Metro??? For Example, Metro 2034.
181 Comments
Sort by:
O
Overclock[er] 29.06.20

Of course I would like a sequel.....Metro 2035: Confrontation =D

a
arinr 29.06.20

Now, if it was done in the open world. To drive stations, take the job, etc. well, the type of the Stalker. By the way maybe the plot of the second book for this came. There are no special battle and global scenes

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.06.20

If the dough will gather,can,and will.No one really yet knows.But,as written just above,I would like open world,free travel in and around the city,and nonlinearity.Much wanted there and went,possible.More armor and the ability to modify them with weapons.To climb on the town to explore friends of the destroyed building

r
regfo 29.06.20

If the New Union would kill the theme of the post Apocalypse, is a natural need for Underground 3. If the extension will be from the Studio, I would wish to see a draft by the end of 15 or early 16 year two storyline campaigns, because the solution is interesting precedents has almost no (except for avp). The project should not be tied to the book, but just to use her universe. Need a change of armor, normal AI, the feet of the gg, each object to make unique, destructible, all small items to make for every achievement you can get gingerbread and additional quests. Be sure to do the quest with the subordination of the consciousness of the demon to be able to fly it at night over Moscow. If Glukhovsky will participate in writing the script, to give him his ispohabit.

P
PsiX_Storrent 29.06.20

I read somewhere on the wiki I think, or what is the website with the description of the Last of the light.

T
Tar1k91 29.06.20

Will play the son Artem, I think.

M
Metro 4026 29.06.20

Yes, maybe it will release metro 2034 only with freedom of action.4A Games will not make a sequel,but if you make it linear.But if another company then let them do it is not linear.Imagine:here is the entire surface available.And in the subway all the stations.More guns(to the one station you can accidentally find a gun flint.Tipo triplea.Passed the story,and then freedom.But it needs 3-4 years.

K
Killer PRO 47 29.06.20

Metro 4026
My dream would be that Stalker 2 was done on the engine tube with the same gorgeous graphics and good optimization.

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 29.06.20

regfo If the New Union would kill the theme of the post Apocalypse, is a natural need for Underground 3

Well...I guess in terms of the atmosphere of post-Apocalypse, and the study of small parts of the world, the New Union will be much to give the game Metro 2033 LL.

M
Metro 4026 29.06.20

Killer PRO 47
I would like to explore,to create gun Oh sorry that is in my dreams because all the guns in the world won't create in the game

K
Killer PRO 47 29.06.20

Metro 4026
I agree about research, it would be cool to freely roam around an abandoned Moscow in search of loot etc

M
Metro 4026 29.06.20

But attendants need a lot to create this game

N
Niko71 29.06.20

Money and time is not so important, important good worthy sequel to the game quality went. In General, the theme of post-Apocalypse in the manner of domestic science fiction entirely on Amateur: someone who despises the universe metro, someone and the universe of Stalker is very delivers, and other topics of the zombie Apocalypse of love - the conclusion is simple: to each his own. And on topic: of course will be a continuation of the adventures of Artyom is very interesting, for those who was breaking forward at every dialogue and looks around. And the rest of Borderlands'and is enough.

K
KDI 29.06.20

There was an interview where one of the founders of 4AGames said they say Tired of the post Apocalypse, stalkerboy and all, want to say something new to try, not one the same subway to do, right? So maybe it will be something completely new.

M
Metro 4026 29.06.20

Ah wonder they are so metro is a good game.Maybe the Japanese will continue,but in Russian!

P
Phantomsmith 29.06.20

I think it is not even that tired, just the owner changed them. With all the consequences, of course.
Here is Metro LL 4A Games completed, now to patch, and there you look - and the reshuffle will begin. Will Koch Media to reshape them to your liking and to fit your needs.

M
Metro 4026 29.06.20

Let them create other games when DLS will do.And I'll buy a license saying the DLS in the near future

P
PPKS 29.06.20

The game went like the first part as the saying goes one. it is a pity that very briefly, I spent a night and half a day to complete the game.

Though played slowly into every corner and collect everything you can and enjoy the beauty of the game. *played on the Ranger

I hoped for a part 3 even if you have nothing new to add, new empty adds the plot and the location :)

z.you don't know who she was there slow play MSI GT683DX the game was full

P
Phantomsmith 29.06.20

Metro 4026, seems to me, all paid add-ons will still be paid. So no matter when you will buy the game ;)
But the amount of extra content it may even depend on it and the game pakapeniski.

L
Leha-Bratan- 29.06.20

If it is a couple of years to wait. Conductive nextgen trample.