3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 29.06.20 12:35 pm

Will there be a sequel to Metro? (Metro: Last Light)

What do you think, will there be a sequel to Metro??? For Example, Metro 2034.
181 Comments
Sort by:
U
Uran93 29.06.20

The Evil Spirit Of Yambuya
Join the question!

d
davidrf 29.06.20

And I have the same opinion!

G
Gamer_game 29.06.20

I would like that but then it was exactly at the minimum we will play if this surpassed crisis 3,it certainly will be much more demanding sequel.

A
Anderby 29.06.20

God forbid.

M
Magnum 500 29.06.20

It will be possible, with other Persian, but not earlier than in 3-5 years.

R
RevizorAssasin 29.06.20

And it makes sense to continue, everything will be the same as in Last Light and original. The post-apocalyptic world and the people surviving in the Metro named after V. I. Lenin is outdated. Here is an example: a series of books Metro 2033, interesting to read only the first two books, and the rest are repetitive and not interesting at all. Letting Deep Silver and 4a games will do something new....

D
DragonCommander56 29.06.20

Actually the game is 2034, and likely to be, unless of course the game will sell well and will probably already Metro 2035.

N
NTrojan 29.06.20

The sequel to quite possibly the theme of black is not disclosed, and the Nazis almost did not touch in contrast to the red, maybe in the next part we will with the Reich to fight)))

O
OrisLumenis 29.06.20

Will there be a sequel to Metro???
It is desirable that it was not. If you start to rivet the continuation will be the conveyor Ala Callas office Dyuti. And it will be sad...

N
NTrojan 29.06.20

OrisLumenis
The road is bad enough, but the trilogy can be finished

f
fraps123 29.06.20

what do you think???

O
OrisLumenis 29.06.20

Not, 4-I.

b
bespalov I 29.06.20

Well, I think a sequel would be very profitable for Deep Silver though hardly in the sequel again will have to play for Artyom especially if they still want the bad ending.

O
OrisLumenis 29.06.20

I bespalov
What is beneficial for Deep Silver does not mean well for the game. As for me, the story is quite coherent and complete, and nothing good comes from the desire to squeeze all the juice out of the concept of Metro nothing good happens.

Z
Zhizn dermo 29.06.20

Artem died heroically,this is a fairly complete series of the game.
Well, if it continued,then it most likely will play for his wife Anna.

D
Dalaan 29.06.20

Well the universe is big, one has only to look at a series of books, then you can say is dispersed and judging from the interview - developers do not mind. Besides, Glukhovsky wrote Metro 2035. So let's wait and see. Well, if the Apocalypse was coming:D

K
Kchtolhoo 29.06.20

will black will return for a jar of jam...

J
JackofShadows 29.06.20

Most likely not, because the campaign money problems

L
Larry666 29.06.20

JackofShadows
I would love to part 4.

B
Breen 29.06.20

Will. The book is there!