3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 29.06.20 12:35 pm

Will there be a sequel to Metro? (Metro: Last Light)

What do you think, will there be a sequel to Metro??? For Example, Metro 2034.
181 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metro 4026 29.06.20

If the game will create a bad ending,it will play the son Artem Almighty.If for good,then for Artem.Gotta complete the trilogy.But I hope,will give voice,feet,hands and the reflection in the mirrors.Would like nonlinearity,but 4A Games don't do that.But other creators have managed.When I want:
1.Leave SG Artyom and to the old characters.
2.Give Artem,like all people a voice,feet,hands.
3.Either nonlinearity or after the end of the story freeplay.
4.Would like to a new location-St. Petersburg.
5.New mutants.Tipo-conductors.
6.To be able to bring in the way of the companions.So-so's mass effect.(do not judge strictly)
7.To visit all stations.And wherever possible on the surface.
8.More weapons.
9.The study locations.
10.To join the group.
11.Quests.
Nothing more.Well, the schedule is a little bit better.Do not judge strictly.Can I create a Stalker,but I would like.And please do not be so:what are You doing out of the subway Stalker pose, etc.
PS Metro 2035:a Chance at life

M
Metro 4026 29.06.20

New story:
In the yard in 2035.Subway run out of food.People are starting to sarajevans new virus.Black never came back.People are raging.Some of the stations captured by mutants,or abandoned due to a virus.The policy of accepting refugees from around the metro,but soon the virus will reach here.Group 4 Reich ceased to exist.For in its place a new 5 Reich.It is because of them the virus has become stronger.But Artem could save metro.For this he should vouch the support of the red linea.Salvation is where it all began.Botanical garden.
Characters:
1.Artyom is the main character.Most importantly, the face of Miller.Now his mission:to save the world.
2.Anna-wife of Artem.The Miller's daughter.Because of the wound to leave and Artyom to go to Polis.
3.Son Artem-the character to help the hero.Must work together to take Anna to the Policy.
4.Hunter surviving member of Sparta.Found on Alexis.Help the hero to go to the Botanical gardens.
5.Khan-a mysterious character.Found at the station Turgenevskaya,but then disappears.
6.Ullman is a character found in the form of a Ghost at the station Turgenevskaya.
7.Miller-Commander of Sparta.Disabled.Found at the beginning of the game.
8.Andrew master can be found at Paveletskaya.Helps the hero get to the Botanical garden.
9.Bourbon character who has survived since metro 2033.Helps to walk the hero to be and where finally dies.
Can't think of.Who likes to put the huskies

M
Morfine 29.06.20

Want a sequel?
Buy litsuhi and then the developers will leave a lot of money= a New part of the Metro will not keep you waiting.

T
The_apathy 29.06.20

If you will,very soon.
Game_Hak
Do you really think that most of this money goes into the pocket of the developers?

M
Metro 4026 29.06.20

The money spent on new games.

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.06.20

A lot of middlemen

s
saa0891 29.06.20

Dovakin997

Do you really think that most of this money goes into the pocket of the developers?

And do you really think that it is not?

How I want the sequel of this game,I would have traded it for a shooter that came out recently.

M
Morfine 29.06.20

saa0891
The game is really cool.
Continue to look forward to.
Also would have traded for many games.
Wait,hope,trust.

m
mehanick2107 29.06.20

Metro 4026
not bad, not bad...
атмаROZ.
super!

H
HAN22 29.06.20

Bought 2 toys underground 2 and crisis crisis group think OO is so cool I think better than subway yeah dick set all played in the crisis,the only thing that I liked the bow and nothing more,then in the subway I sat down and played probably from 8 p.m. to 1 a.m. satanus kick me,and eventually I actually brought to tears XD I sit And think when will be part 3. Anyways guys we will wait.

I
Igroman69 29.06.20

I was thinking that the sequel must be! Yes you are right another character! Why do you think that will continue in the end told black that he will be back! and I Guess a new character will have a Son Artem! The game honestly if sometimes scary if you play at night,but interesting!

F
Ferro_II 29.06.20

I really hope that is)

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 29.06.20

I think that certainly will be the game they got successful and interesting (=

A
Aleksandr Kapura 29.06.20

I hope it will. Because much remains a mystery. Besides, people still live in metro, and metro 2035 it would be possible to make so that the people returned to the surface. This game has a place to turn around for another 1 and then 2 parts. That's when I passed the game to end in a bad and good ending I feel sad that this is the end. But if it is better to play for Artyom, because the replacement of character can destroy the game.

E
Elf0m3n1ack 29.06.20

in metro 2035 it would be possible to make so that the people returned to the surface
Then, indeed, the end of all the atmosphere of frightening uncertainty which pervaded the us in the first part. Though in the end we hinted, all life on the surface promises a lot of challenges, from unstable weather and storms, to the creepy mutants that metro never meddle.

A
Artyom2013 29.06.20

Life sucks
Actually he died this koncovka bad and good
Mr.Onil
Generally this will be part 3 Underground rather than 4....
Djek112
I get that too, I took off and re-starting the window, clicked on no and Yes there is no difference at all and I still run)))

O
Olly-alpha 29.06.20

Bet? I think that will not continue, despite the success of the second part of the game.

S
Sergnikow 29.06.20

will be continued for the second part zachotno ;)

T
TTpoHbIpbIw 29.06.20

I hope that will continue, because the universe Underground sucked.

T
Tot-Kto-Igraet 29.06.20

I really hope for a continuation,and epic,maybe even to the finals.In new part you can put the emphasis on Black,because they are little known.
Also in the second part there was a moment in which I drew attention when Artem together with Han went into the past on the river of time.In the next part, you can put such a question-how to bring back the past?.And the main character will have to try to look for tips on how to do it,how to avoid war,probably will again to seek the river of time,and enemies can become the same Black,which of course is against their existence and want to save their world and end the pathetic finale.Hero is in 2033(or 2034,do not follow the chronology) year in the same time but in a parallel universe where the war never happened and people live a peaceful and ordinary life...And Russia is also ruled by Putin)).
In any case, ideas to continue a lot of and I think no I am sure that the new part will be released.Therefore, developers and writers especially fantastic,I have one big request-don't let me down.