3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
review_game 29.06.20 01:12 pm

The ship is ideal for the pilot (Elite Dangerous)

Let's speculate on what ship is better?
53 Comments
Sort by:
p
plutikov55 29.06.20

sam74
well, to me Python is left 70 000 000)))

r
review_game 29.06.20

plutikov55
I mean? To safetythe it or buy? Worth it if memory serves 48лямов.

p
plutikov55 29.06.20

sam74
I want to buy a Python and safetythe 120 000 000

r
review_game 29.06.20

plutikov55
Well, Python is good,do not argue. One of the best all round ships. But a lot of money need to be safecity.
In the end, twice bought and twice sold.
First time waved him to the Anaconda. (it's in the garage though, but I just wanted ))
The second time gave up on the clipper. Prices Python enough to clipper to safetythe under the wagon and the courier to buy.
The truth would then buy a Python. I like it. A very powerful reactor, a lot of slots for equipment and can land on outposts (But clipper doesn't know how (((( )... of course the Speed is so-so, but the main thing to me its look like. Beautiful!!!!

T
Tamazdesya 29.06.20

in my opinion, nothing better aspy for the smuggler is present, if the right to safecity, and roomy, and fuel enough to the first point+1 in the rapid range, in the end, I go out to the first point 411 sweet-12 jumps, 43 seconds on each., for bounty hunter vs PS liked the vulture is easily the materials and then assemble., and if you pitside and ingame all well to pump, then at the moment like the Imperial clipper/cutter(do not know) with missiles on heat now steers, and it does, except another wow to lock the., what about the Federal Corvette - until they drop armor plates 6 and 7 class for to carry two 7A 6A banks and 2 banks 10кМЈ shield this, this, in my opinion too, I more like armor plates, but the goal of a trader - an Imperial cutter in maximum trade option hold 792-
Спойлерhttps://coriolis.io/outfit/imperial_cutter/0p5tsFplxdssCf6---------------070705050504040302.Iw18ZZA=.Aw18ZZA=?bn=%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B3%D0%B0%D1%88

T
Tamazdesya 29.06.20

Oh, and for mine the most sensible option would be the Python - not the most expensive slots for everything you need for normal mine just.

m
moblin 29.06.20

Fly to Federal Corvette, kicked it hangs great. Still 2 plasma serious conversation. And on a trifle less than the rest of the Python with the head missing.

T
Tdante 29.06.20

Great warships - Walker and Python. The Corvette is great, but even so not interesting because of the specifics of gameplay. Fit mostly just against large ships.
Universal ships - primarily Python, not much to research because of the small jump.
Trade at short distances - Kator. Trum is huge, the speed is great.
The far and very distant trade, overseas missions of transportation (SOTIS for example) - only the Anaconda. Jumps very far.
Research - ASPA is better not to find.

V
VladislavKabanov 29.06.20

Hello! Tell me where they sell vehicles and equipment for landing on the planet.

V

I am now on Altair.

s
saasaa 29.06.20

VladislavKabanov wrote:
Hello! Tell me where they sell vehicles and equipment for landing on the planet.
Ships you can look here: https://eddb.io/station equipment for planting are installed on all the ships when you purchase provided that the purchased Supplement Horizons, if not-then nothing. Compartment for the Rover itself and TSP are sold almost everywhere.

VladislavKabanov wrote:
I am now on Altair.
Well, for example, at the Febnman Terminal in the system Bhritzament there are compartments for planetary transport.

V

Thank you very much!
And where can you buy Horizons?

Z
Zombieller 29.06.20

VladislavKabanov
https://store.steampowered.com/app/441340/Elite_Dangerous_Horizons_Season_Pass/

V
VladislavKabanov 07.10.20

Hello world!
I made it to the rover, and now I can't get on the ship (:
Please tell me how to do it. The ship arrives and flies away, but I'm not picked up. He swears that the landing site is blocked.

V

Zombieller
Thank you so much for the tip on buying Horizons!

R
RikoChiko 07.10.20

VladislavKabanov
Possible relief for landing is not suitable.
Here's all you need to know is painted.
https://elite-dangerous.fandom.com/en/wiki/Planetary
O7

V

Rico Chico
Thank you enormous!!! Now I'm with TRP "on you."

G
Gera95 07.10.20

Hi all. What are single-seater research vehicles, and where can I buy them?

R
RikoChiko 14.11.20

Gera95
In the top now: DBE, Krait Phantom and Anaconda.

G
Gera95 10.12.20

Rico Chico
As it turned out purely for research only Phantom, and he is not single.