3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
review_game 29.06.20 01:12 pm

The ship is ideal for the pilot (Elite Dangerous)

Let's speculate on what ship is better?
53 Comments
Sort by:
V
VladislavKabanov 07.01.21

Hello everyone!
An engineer needs a ton of sulfur to upgrade my weapon.
I tried to find it for sale, dig up on asteroids - it is nowhere to be found.
When I started playing, she was on asteroids in the Altair region, but she did not impress me. I got 3% of it and didn't dig it again.
Now I am in the Zaragas area and it (sulfur) does not come across anywhere. And the invitation to a rendezvous with an engineer ends on January 15th. Tell me, plz. Where you can get it.

V
VladislavKabanov 22.02.21

Hello everyone!
Tell me, plz., Where you can find the docking station for Anaconda.

R
RicoChico 05.04.21

VladislavKabanov There is
plenty of sulfur on any planet except metal.

VladislavKabanov
What ?! Auto-dockers are now being sold at almost any station.

V
VladislavKabanov 27.04.21

Docking node for docking to the anaconda of another ship (fighter). I have one for docking with the station. In the description of the anaconda, such a device is specified.

V
VladislavKabanov 27.04.21

and how to look for it (sulfur) on the planet?

R
RAZIEL_ 27.04.21

VladislavKabanov
Looking for a planet with volcanism and sulfur (this information is in the description of the planet), you fly up, scan the surface with a detailed scanner, land in a geological signal, ride a TRP and shoot sulfur and other elements.

V
VladislavKabanov 09.05.21

Thank you! right now I will try to extract sulfur.

V
VladislavKabanov 24.05.21

The game stopped launching. Requires an update, but has already been updated. On top of the launch, an update instruction pops up and does not let it into the game.

V
VladislavKabanov 25.02.22

Hello!
I unlocked the accelerator of the guards from the technobroker, but I did not find how to find it for installation on the ship. He just disappeared from the list of the technobroker.
Plz tell me what to do.

L
Lexx77 25.02.22

VladislavKabanov
To use this module, you need to unlock Guardian technologies from a technobroker. After unlocking this Guardian technology from a tech broker, the module can be bought at any station where this type of technology merchant is located.
It seems so ... Again, horizons or an odyssey?

V
VladislavKabanov 25.02.22

Game - Horizons.
All the ingredients were obtained and transferred to the technobroker, but alas. He swallowed it all, unlocked the accelerator of the guards (he disappeared from the list at the tech broker). it was proposed to go to "Equipment" - went straight from the technobroker. But no further proposals followed. As usual I turned to the store - nothing! And no additions to the Equipment menu.
In general, very annoying!

O
Overdive 03.04.22

I will single out a few excellent ships in my opinion:
1 - Krait Phantom - a jump with an accelerator and with a top FSD is beyond praise; the review is excellent; cabin design (IMHO) with all its wiring looks quite brutal; a lot of slots for explorers; medium size so fit is not too much of a problem.
2 - Krait Mk2 - great view; many modules; the same cabin as the Phantom; fighter(!); 3 large and 2 medium slots; the most powerful distributor and power supply give a big revelry in terms of combat capabilities, whether it be lasers or a tank on shields; Separately, I will single out the sound during afterburner.
3 - Imperial Courier - a great ship as a personal taxi for grounding, just so as not to worry about changing feats from research.
4 - Alliance Challenger - I organized it for myself as a miner, it flies quite high, it is stupid without shields on the armor, which also gives a little buzz; good cargo compartment; with the new multi-controllers of drones, it finally rolls awesome.
5 - Type 9 - probably the best option for what a beginner should save up for, I speak from personal experience, because on it at the CA I raised the Elite in trade and several lards of credits.

r
requiemmm 03.04.22

Type-9 is one of the worst options for a beginner, I speak from personal experience :) I dug minerals on it and flew along the route Bubble - Colony - Center - Bubble :))) It is too big, and most importantly - wide. In the whole entrance of the station, it is very easy to crush the bot and find problems for yourself. We are talking about a newcomer who did not have time to cheat himself 100500 billion at the release, for him every drain, especially for such an idiotic reason as a bot that emerged from the darkness in a notch, is an extremely painful thing. One of my friends quit playing like this, stupidly stuck once in the textures of the station. No, it's better to take the Anaconda, although it has a poor view from the cockpit, it at least steadily crawls in and out of the station. And before it, either a clipper, or T7. T7 with current engineers is quite a playable truck, fast and cheap.