3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Kyokushin 29.06.20 01:21 pm

Drops a load on RX580

Recently became the proud owner RX580 from Asus.And I noticed one oddity in the load to card games:

she stupidly falls
Even in Metro Exodus:

I've seen some PG-shnyh of users.Does anyone know how this is cured?
Full config profile
101 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marsj 29.06.20

So the video card can handle the load, which goes from the CPU, plug Detroit.

R
Ryazancev 29.06.20

Denis Kyokushin
It's not the video card. Rather, the Prots in the moments of hunger releases a video card on a smoke break. With the first generation of Rayzen this behavior on any videocartoon. Rarely in any games in General no problems with them.

X
X_ray_83 29.06.20

Denis Kyokushin
Put Dx12 in the Metro !
Witcher II again may not feel like the PC copies are very demanding game for video even now.

R
Ryazancev 29.06.20

Denis Kyokushin
Even if you stick a 3300x r3 (and R5 3500X). The lag will go away.
They are, oddly enough, in performance of the same
https://technical.city/en/cpu/Ryzen-5-3500X-vs-Ryzen-3-3300X

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.06.20

Ryazancev
No, I want 3600Х.But thanks for the tip.

X
X_ray_83 29.06.20

Denis Kyokushin
Actually, the whole series of Metro runs terribly on a Radeon that 2033 that Last Light that the Exodus epic fail RX580 equal Nvidia 1050TI.
Surprising it is not the will optimize the game for Radeon.

X
X_ray_83 29.06.20

Ryazancev
3500X is a unique thing for China ! Store these in fact are not.
And Yes 3500X more powerful because of the 6 cores without SMT.

S
SonyK_2 29.06.20

Kyokushin Denis wrote:
Recently became the proud owner RX580... AND noticed a strange thing in the load to card games...
No strangeness, you become a lucky situation, when the graphics card in the system has become relatively more powerful CPU. In processorsamsung games Ryzen 5 1500X may limit performance. The so it was with Athlone and the current 960-coy. In the Witcher, try to disable the beyond quality:
Spoiler
...Video is not enough monitoring resources?...
Not enough. It is not clear how loaded the cores / threads (SMT) separately. No matter what the total CPU usage, for example if the game is pounding by 100% in one core / thread.
...if you put 3600Х, the situation will change?...
The idea, the performance of the processor - the better. Especially in games where it increased load.
...On the 7950, this was not
HD 7950 is less productive than the RX 580.
A rough comparison:
The old vidyuhi overall system performance in games more often rested in it, and now will often underload because of the processor.

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.06.20

FlyShoot
FlyShoot wrote:
Better check the third part. Which all the computers upset

It is the first proven
FlyShoot wrote:
Knock him out))) You th Nerus to put everything on ultra it does not know what is responsible for what?
In the course of Nerus is you, if you don't see the FHD.And without zapredelno in FHD me and 7950 enough.Game of 2011

X
X_ray_83 29.06.20

SonyK_2
you have been lucky situation, when the graphics card in the system has become relatively more powerful CPU
To stop this we need to test the iron in the same conditions the Radeon sucks working in the Metro Exodus !
Here, for clarity 1050TI equal RX580 !

Even RX5700 shows in this game 30фпс it's called the no optimization for Radeon all !
And 9900K as limits RX5700 !? ))) Well, really funny what you write !

X
X_ray_83 29.06.20

Denis Kyokushin
And, again, take the Witcher III Nvidia Hairworks and put in the maximum that hews percent !
You do realize that bad Hairworks works even on Radeon RX5700XT !? In General, take full of happiness Batman Arkham Knight and cry then about the load and other )))

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.06.20

FlyShoot
I told you in PM do not write.Maybe you ought to go to the optometrist.You go to profile to someone that you wrote and go to my for comparison.Pay attention to the date of account creation

X_ray_83
Test the Witcher 3 did earlier,so here originally not posted.I was in the woods looking for the wolves on purpose to see FPS with buns from Nvidii,a percent there is a maximum of 36% is loaded
And what about Paper - is the idea.I'll be home, for you will film and paper, and mafia 2

X
X_ray_83 29.06.20

Denis Kyokushin
I was in the woods looking for the wolves on purpose to see FPS with buns from Nividia
It will slow down with the wolves as in Metro Exodus c bear !
In General, what's the catch to understand the obvious that it sucks working on a Radeon !?
So it's no secret, when ProHi Tech tests Radeon RX5700XT there Exodus and the forest with the wolves fps dropped to 10.
What you the test is obvious to everyone except you )))

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.06.20

X_ray_83
You better show me vijuku of nevidia 2015, to seamlessly milled hairworks and AA nevidomskyy shlasko.At the time of Metro, Mafia 2 and drawing Paper of all sorts Akham city 5ххGTX identity crap.But on the tandem 7950+570GTX was quite fit when you turn pusica on the invisible.He test.The Witcher 3 didn't go, gave a black screen.Sorry,those cards are no vozmojnosti to shoot video, as RX580

X
X_ray_83 29.06.20

Denis Kyokushin
Nvidia 980 was pulling 40-60fps with all the buns in 1080p Witcher III !
You don't know the performance vidyahu ? Then about the conversation at all !?
At the time Metro Last Light was Nvidia 690 would pull this game so while you pooped comparing the middle with the top vidyagame.
Or you've decided to podrastaet that new technologies have on the LowEnd Nvidia card to run !?
I yell just Middle of the map buy and want the performance of a Top ))) For Nvidia there are only TOP is 980, 1080 or 2080, all other bits will pull the chips in 60fps, it's called marketing.

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.06.20

X_ray_83
X_ray_83 wrote:
Nvidia 980 was pulling 40-60fps with all the buns in 1080p Witcher III !
Without nevidia of hairworks AA x8?

I have it, just included)

X
X_ray_83 29.06.20

Denis Kyokushin
That there is not pull ?? Once you have 980 or again randomly VIDOS schoolboy going to throw !?

This is an old version of the game that you threw ??? The current version of 2016 after all the DLC.

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 29.06.20

X_ray_83 wrote:
3500X is a unique thing for China ! Store these in fact are not.
And Yes 3500X more powerful because of the 6 cores without SMT.
Yeah, just PPC which is unique
https://www.regard.ru/catalog/tovar346874.htm

X
X_ray_83 29.06.20

xxDiabloNeroxx
This is for the Chinese market % of what there dealing store one or two does not mean that it will be everywhere !
(China Only) a hint on the site is obvious !
https://www.amd.com/ru/products/cpu/amd-ryzen-5-3500x

X
X_ray_83 29.06.20

Denis Kyokushin
but the percent loaded in Novigrad, not in the time of the attack of wolves, which is odd for a work of hairworks on the percent.
It's okay the game has PhysX it and hammer percents from AMD ! PhysX is always handled by the percents from AMD surprising.
Want to buy Nvidia buns 2060 or 2070super and the load on Prots will fall and procheee especially Assassin Creed Odyssey )))