3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Kyokushin 29.06.20 01:21 pm

Drops a load on RX580

Recently became the proud owner RX580 from Asus.And I noticed one oddity in the load to card games:

she stupidly falls
Even in Metro Exodus:

I've seen some PG-shnyh of users.Does anyone know how this is cured?
Full config profile
101 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 29.06.20

Lex-one
Here is the user, Gennaz1, he RX560 with the same processor as me, in Assassins the Odyssey map fell to zero.And in his latest video RX584 with the same percent of load falls roughly as you have. So, the problem is curable).By the way, you Win 10 1909?

X_ray_83
On,comrade,shtudiruet:

K
Keni12 13.11.20

Ryazancev
I have 3500x and 580x as well jumps at all is not fuck in what a joke)

S
SonyK_2 05.04.21

Kitwild
Kitwild wrote:
... you still haven't solved the problem?
He had an Asustek RX588 with a marriage, changed it to another (if I'm not mistaken a gigabyte one) - more precisely, only he himself can tell.
Spoiler

K
Kitwild 05.04.21

SonyK_2
okay, thanks. But with the races, I have already decided everything. I just have a problem like this: I bought a power supply for 350 watts, I thought it was still vidyuha without additional power, but sometimes when I start games, the PC reboots or when I sit in the browser - square artifacts. (rx 550 / ryzen 5 2600 / 8gb). Don't know what the problem is? Change bp?

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 05.04.21

Kitwild
I had a similar problem, the computer could also be cut down in the browser, that is, the black screen, the fans are turning, but the image did not have to be turned off from the button, it could still be simple to reboot, drove the service center, it worked, then it started again it would only work for a minute or two, and then I asked for it motherboard bios and everything fell into place

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.04.21

Kitwild
I did not solve the problem, but in some games, such as Max Payne 3 or Far Cry 3, when MSAAx8 is turned on, the load on the card does not drop like this:

S
SonyK_2 05.04.21

Kitwild
Kitwild wrote:
... I bought a power supply for 350 watts, I thought it was still vidyuha without additional power, but sometimes when I start games, the PC reboots or when I sit in the browser - square artifacts. (rx 550 / ryzen 5 2600 / 8gb). Don't know what the problem is? Change bp?
Is there enough power to power the entire system? - you can calculate on sites with names like "Power Supply Calculator", or a similar program. An example of calculating the total on my bucket (in the profile), without stock:
Spoiler
And it is desirable that the power supply unit has a power reserve and not a "no-name" made do not understand where - for such a declared power may not always coincide with the real one + savings on the quality of parts, because of which the filtering of network noise / voltage drops may be worse ( in the case when the PSU is connected directly to the mains, and not to a voltage stabilizer, or UPS).

K
Kitwild 05.04.21

SonyK_2
Yes, I measured everything before buying, the system consumes 250 watts at its peak, so there is a margin.
And here it is strange: I put the old bp on 450w, reboots continued, but put it back on 350w and everything has been working without any errors for 10 hours in the browser + games. I broke my head, I do not know what is happening, what was the mistake. I wanted to install the February drivers already, but so far everything works.

K
Kitwild 05.04.21

Denis Kyokushin
got it, thanks

S
SonyK_2 05.04.21

Kitwild
Kitwild wrote:
... put the
old power supply on 450w, reboots continued, but put it back on 350w and everything works without any errors ... Perhaps there are problems in the old power supply - capacitors may deteriorate over time, etc. Try at least programmatically monitor voltages - HWiNFO, AIDA, etc. If the computer reboots during operation, with the obligatory logging of readings - so that after the reboot you can see what was in front of it in the log.
Spoiler
You can also see the error in the OS logs, but if there is a reboot due to power supply, there will be no specifics. You can also test the system for stability using special programs - OCCT (universal), Prime (for CPU), FurMark (for video cards), etc. + Aida has its own tests. But do not forget that all this is designed mainly for systems in working order - if during a "run" under load something in the computer burns out due to a bad power supply, then you can only blame yourself!

PS I saw it in another thread:
Kitwild wrote:
Model Aerocul VX PLUS 350w ...
Aerocules seem to be considered state employees, especially low-power models. As far as I remember, someone showed me their screenshots in analysis - they were "half-empty" (instead of jumper parts), even my old FSP ATX500R (used for about 10 years) looked better against their background.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.04.21

Kitwild
PSU is better to take GOLD 80+

K
Kitwild 05.04.21

SonyK_2
In the lance, aide, I checked the stability, everything was fine.
Yes, bp is cheap. I decided to save some money, because the system asks for a little.

K
Kitwild 05.04.21

Denis Kyokushin
I almost can't find 80 plus gold in my city, just order

S
SonyK_2 05.04.21

Kitwild
Kitwild wrote:
... bp cheap. I decided to save money, because the system asks for a little.
This is understandable, but as they say: "The miser pays twice" - if there are problems because of the power supply (or even something burns out), such savings will not justify itself.
It's almost impossible to find 80 plus gold in my city ...
Everything is so bad, what kind of city (if not a secret)?

K
Kitwild 05.04.21

SonyK_2 wrote:
such savings will not justify itself
already convinced
SonyK_2 wrote:
what a city of
Uryupinsk (Volg. Region)

K
Kitwild 05.04.21

SonyK_2
There is one network for the whole city - dns. There is constantly out of stock / 2 times more expensive, etc.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.04.21

Kitwild
From my own experience I will say: I have a 700W Chieftec PSU. I took it for the old platform. As it turned out, because of it, I either have black screens or some kind of visibility. And there is a 1KW Chieftec in the new platform.
Spoiler
There is no such thing with him yet, although he took it in the fall of 2014. It's better to wait for the order than to change +100500 "regular" BP-shek. And then you will decide for yourself how it is more convenient for you
324.7 km to Volgograd - this is tin (.

S
SonyK_2 05.04.21

Kitwild
Kitwild wrote:
Uryupinsk ... there is one network for the whole city - dns ...
Features of relatively small cities - retailers do not want to get involved.
... constantly out of stock / 2 times more expensive, etc.
As for the increase in prices, it is not surprising, given the imitation of the bundle due to the increased demand during the "isolation" and growth of cryptocurrencies. The lack of goods can also be connected with this - they dismantle everything in a row, they do not have time to bring in new ones.

Denis Kyokushin
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
... I have a 700W Chieftec PSU ... it turned out that because of it I have black screens ...
Don't you remember the model, was there any 80+ certificate?

K
Kitwild 05.04.21

Denis Kyokushin

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
324.7km to Volgograd
Yeah. 5 o'clock

K
Kitwild 05.04.21

Who is not difficult, help in this thread https://forums.playground.ru/hardware/ne_rabotayut_2_slota_operativki_odnovremenno_chto_delat-1002037/