3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Kyokushin 29.06.20 01:21 pm

Drops a load on RX580

Recently became the proud owner RX580 from Asus.And I noticed one oddity in the load to card games:

she stupidly falls
Even in Metro Exodus:

I've seen some PG-shnyh of users.Does anyone know how this is cured?
Full config profile
101 Comments
Sort by:
A
ABRAScovyy 29.06.20

Denis Kyokushin
I have the same card)
This card in the BIOS sewn on the limit of power consumption 145W, but the most interesting that the frequency 1360мГц she eats 175W and therefore can drop the frequency even when the temperature does not exceed 40 degrees. If you furmark, then immediately, the frequency will drop to ~1185мГц, and consumption rests in 145W. Output two: 1 - flash card; 2 - everytime you put handles power limit of 30%, but along with it will rise and temptale and the map is not throttling when reaching ~90gradusov.

Also can you recommend a binding nomination the Level of synchronization of memory 2 because a parameter gives a real performance boost in games, in contrast to the dispersal kernel.
Thermal paste I began to lose conductivity after two years after purchase and turned into a gray solid clot, so I recommend to install Termoprylad on memory and small radiators on the back side of the power phases. VRM after the installation of the radiators began to warm up to 10 degrees less.

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.06.20

Leonn_24
Leonn_24 wrote:
clearly, the system unit case is closed? in the summer, and you can remove the cover, Yes, more dust but the pace of normal
Closed.The hull 12.He has none of his valve left.Blowing on the bottom two valves 120, one after another, so that the flow of air.The case is a real dust collector, as all the valves for this quite efficient.Still on the side, blowing on to the side RAM bolted.There is already a farm, he drilled in the housing cover hole with a diameter of 4mm and screw the valve on 120mm.
Leonn_24 wrote:
maybe the pasta time to change if took a new and in warranty then take to SC to replace the thermal paste
I'm her to Take took the other day.Is it dried up?

ABRASцовый
ABRASцовый wrote:
This card in the BIOS sewn on the limit of power consumption 145W, but the most interesting that the frequency 1360мГц she eats 175W and therefore can drop the frequency even when the temperature does not exceed 40 degrees.
If you flash the BIOS, than it threatens?
ABRASцовый wrote:
Output two: 1 - flash card; 2 - everytime you put handles power limit of 30%, but along with it will rise and temptale and the map is not throttling when reaching ~90gradusov
I'm playing a game with monitoring
ABRASцовый wrote:
Also can you recommend a binding nomination the Level of synchronization of memory 2 because a parameter gives a real performance boost in games, in contrast to the dispersal kernel.
It Buneri?
ABRASцовый wrote:
Thermal paste I began to lose conductivity after two years after purchase and turned into a gray solid clot, so I recommend to install Termoprylad on memory and small radiators on the back side of the power phases. VRM after the installation of the radiators began to warm up to 10 degrees less
If no trouble, please show me how you made it all look like?
PS: on the map to flash the BIOS so that only increase the consumption of up to 175W and raise the fan speed, without affecting the frequency?
Home at all tonight,I want to flash the BIOS of the card

L
Leonn_24 29.06.20

Denis Kyokushin
The level of synchronization of the memory 2, it is supposedly lower the memory timings can be set in the settings section of the AMD Radeon Wattman, in fact, a big increase in no, 2 to 3K/s
my max consumption 160W and at 67-70градусов you can fry burgers on backplate)

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.06.20

Leonn_24
ABRASцовый
Lex-one
X_ray_83
SonyK_2
Ryazancev
I no the timings are not touched manually raised to 175W and revs to 3000 added.More yet did nothing.The result in the video below.

Tried universal mode of monitoring the GPU,I have after 2-3 minutes starts cardable in the Witcher 2: the screen turns black,game minimized,and then again on the screen you see the game...I turned it off.As Lex said-one: nichrome's no way around it

Marsj
Marsj wrote:
plug Detroit.
Connected:

X
X_ray_83 29.06.20

Denis Kyokushin
Far Cry 5 launch for decency !
Or do you run ancient games and it is catching on !?
This is a new video card for New games like Assassin Creed Odyssey or is there a Shadow of Tomb Raider and so on.
I say you still run Tetris 1990 and check the performance.
Witcher II is a game designed for Windows XP that is 32 bit systems,it is not able in 64 bit systems like Windows 7 and Windows 10 because the emulation takes place on the hardware level.

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.06.20

X_ray_83
X_ray_83 wrote:
Or do you run ancient games and it is catching on !?
I'm just late Detroit posted.Look.I was there even the option selected put the FPS
A Far Cry 5 hat as a test for RX580.Much stronger series metro

X
X_ray_83 29.06.20

Denis Kyokushin
Far Cry 5 hat as a test for RX580.Much stronger series metro
Just Far Cry 5 OpenWorld load vidyahu percent and above ! About the Subway, you can forget this game is for RXT-type 2070 and 2080super everything else will suck !
Detroit laid out.Look
This consoleport generally use it to test Toko curves hands of developers, but not the iron !

X
X_ray_83 29.06.20

Denis Kyokushin
Show Assassin Creed Odyssey game for AMD and we'll see pulling your hardware or not, high settings put.
Hitman 2 you can even take just Dx12 and so on.
Yes, a lot of benchmarks choosing what ekzy Nvidia or junk and consoleport.
Youngblood is of course Wolfenstein or Doom Eternal on the ultra to run 8gb just allows.

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.06.20

X_ray_83
Until far cry 5:

R
Ryazancev 29.06.20

Denis Kyokushin
Kindly include in the statistics displays all cores and threads. There may be two cores progrus, and from there this behavior. Maybe the game under a small number of cores optimized. Roughly speaking, under a small number of strong Intel at the time.

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.06.20

Ryazancev

X_ray_83
X_ray_83 wrote:
Show Assassin Creed Odyssey game under AMD
As far as I know,the assassins have a jubilee under the invisible.I didn't buy it,to download it

R
Ryazancev 29.06.20

Denis Kyokushin
Now, if you please, put all on minimum salary on the schedule. Do a test with a focus in the CPU. Or look for testers that they yuzayut (what game settings) to test CPU. There are suspicions that the Summit ridge is not rake, and the video card and.
Test with emphasis on the CPU will show where they overwinter arthropods.

L
Lex-one 29.06.20

Denis Kyokushin
That you are the head fool. When you load drops, the fps does not drop.
Monitoring lying.
What's your problem?

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.06.20

Lex-one
In the card.Branch about it.I'm restless until I find the cause.
But now I learned the BIOS of the video card to reflash, however, to 3000об/min for some reason the valve does not rise, which is strange.On YouTube, I found the tests where the load on the RX580 did not fall.

M
Marsj 29.06.20

And the load on the graphics card should always be in the area of 99-100%?

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.06.20

Marsj
If not always, scratch and drop to 90-80%,but it should affect FPS.I have up to 5% fall.And frequency decrease when reaching above 70°.Speed valves do not want to go up to 3000.This would lower the temperature.You see, they revolve almost 100% rpm

M
Marsj 29.06.20

Denis Kyokushin
In the last video there and the load is 0%, in theory the game should hang)
Above 70 degrees is the norm for the rx, chart the speed/temperature of the game can be adjusted in the graphics driver, it is also possible to manually set the frequency.

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.06.20

Marsj
Momentum in terms of the tachometer, or exceed the speed specified in the BIOS?I have native BIOS 2150об/min = 100%.Look at the last video, on how unwound fan.

L
Lex-one 29.06.20

Denis Kyokushin
You have the fps does not drop. I don't see the problem.

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.06.20

Lex-one
I wonder why this is so.I wonder why on YouTube the same problems during the tests there, and I have.You ostrovna card 2080Ti on RX570 score can.And the first time I gave a map of almost 17K.And it is basic.Why not find out what actually the problem?
I card still not run-in properly, and it is for 5 minutes the frequency of the GPU pulls on 100MHz.You also have to RX570?