3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Ocean_CJle3 01.07.20 04:24 pm

Interesting side quests (Fallout 4)

Friends, we all know that games like Fallout 4, interested not so much in the main plot, how much exploration and side quests, but so many of them and not all of them are really worthy of attention, and time is the most valuable resource.

Therefore, I suggest to share in comments to this post information about interesting quests, which have you found to others in the first place keep them, and not exchanged for a faceless job (which is what must be confessed, very much).

Specify, please:
— The name of the quest
And PS (or other conditions) where to get the quest. Ideally, a screenshot of the map, with a designated place.
— A very brief description of why the quest is worth (without spoilers)

Also welcome screenshots of interesting finds (funny scene of the mannequins, corpses in unusual positions and much more in Fallout 4 the environment itself tells the story).
61 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 01.07.20

A wiki is not to wait for fate?

G
Gutsz 01.07.20

http://www.playground.ru/wiki/fallout_4/walkthrough/

N
Nikolai S 01.07.20

Answer this wish with a story about the quest Blues diamond city.The passage of which is unfortunately not found on the website.On the upper level of the stands, the diamond city some character named Paul was asked to deal with the bartender from the bar located in the stands.Paul's wife cheating on him with that bartender.During the conversation, the bartender offers to solve the problem with the condition that he will help him to break the deal of the drug dealers outside, the diamond city. Agree to that we go to the meeting place of drug dealers there during the conversation, the shooting starts.The bartender is killed,the Floor seemed to be alive.During the showdown survived some sort of bun,who asked her not to kill,and she, in turn, will report where the laboratory where the drugs are doing.For all these cases is one of Moravian's in a good Neighborhood.After I talk to this Moravian,he stated that GG is to blame for the failure of the transaction and requires 2000 caps to cover the damage. Laboratory the specified location does not find, although the mark does not disappear,the debt is not paid,and when you visit the diamond city Paul's wife keeps asking what happened to her husband.That's such a complicated and unfinished story.

c
chelovek-piksel 01.07.20

Nikolai's
A great quest.
Spoiler I was. Came to a deal(there was a bartender with Sex), all killed, bun promised to tell you where Laba, if you let me go and I agreed. But the bartender then threw her for nothing leave witnesses. Then divided the money and substances between the HS, the Floor and the bartender. The bartender is gone forever from the Commonwealth, the Floor becomes rich and lives in diamond city instead of the bartender, well, I went to clean up the lab(on some factory floor 2. Four people-six in chemical protection and very little production). With Marowski during the quest did not say, then it behaves as usual.

The quest was cool about robots on the ship. The last flight of the uss Constitution or something like this. But it was too much like the quest about ghouls astronauts from new Vegas from Obsidian.

c
chel s pulemetom. 01.07.20

people-pixel
Not in 4ке the quest abruptly left ,even had a feeling that's not fallout ,and Borderlands played)

C
Chukcha v chume 01.07.20

My favorite not main quest - to obtain sexy body for cyborg Curie. (Yes, I like to look at women's ass, not mens)
Is called the Unpredictable behavior, taken apparently in high good against NPCs to Messrs.
The result is an increase in
Polisensualism attractiveness of the partner in connection with the receipt of the torso sexy Chicks, instead of the big-eyed flying harvester, plus it be able to remontirovat that in the settlements, and a good doctor.

N
Nikolai S 01.07.20

ashleyalicia
Thank you for that.Me too, relatives molested,but in the end with them on good deal.Apparently I had to replay to the bartender remained alive.

d
djjack 01.07.20

Fallout 4 and interesting quests is an oxymoron.

P
Pertrubator 01.07.20

Fallout 4, and interesting quests in the same sentence? Well, well.

I
Inquisitor 01.07.20

Pro Nursayat
Screenshots and in what format you want? And a description of why you should pay attention to it, have deployed, or briefly going to go?

I
Ilya Schetinin 01.07.20

Factory of General Atomics, is netmechanic mini quest in three rooms perform certain actions some caps, ammo, and three nuclear block reward

B
Booock 01.07.20

Friends, we all know that games like Fallout 4, interested not so much in the main plot, how much exploration and side quests, but so many of them and not all of them are really worthy of attention, and time is the most valuable resource.
I mean?... you send to clean up, and you come, and there all your mates with strippers you waiting for? No, NOT SEEN.
But at least one quest where you have to drive bald and not for the scum to shoot))) Again... No, NOT SEEN.
In relation to the diversity of quests the game is meh from the word ALL. She has other advantages.

V
Vasiliy Shturbabin 01.07.20

Not a quest. Just a sketch of the world. I do not know where to get a holo-recording of one girl. After a time, accidentally went to the farm, where the ghouls are grown Smolenice in the pool. There conversation with a ghoul, it was a holo-recording of his daughter. In short, such a touching scene...
Actually if you read the terminals, notes, and glances at the skeletons of many stories open...
P. S. In one of the buildings caught the remains of the little girl next to her at the table with the coffee pot, cups sat narazenia monkey, bear and others toys.

N
Nikolai S 01.07.20

Another quest which is not found in the description.Hotel Rexford which is in the district Neighborhood, close to House of memories.On the ground floor or in basement will meet GG trader chemistry Fred Allen which asks you to bring him a container of some sort of gas of which it is the new screw to make wants. The capacity of this should be sought in building the firm Hallucinogen. At the entrance to this building GG attack the raiders gang Hands,then it turns out that arrows are not only attacking GG,but with each other fight.There was a gas leak and they went astray,SG is the gas why it's not working.Find the capacity and belong to Fred .Received for the works 250 caps maybe someone in a different amount agree. At the exit of the building Hallucinogen GG sees a group of people who call themselves Pillars of society,after the conversation with the chief decided to try to join,the more promised to not do anything.But it turned out that all entered into this society should give all personal belongings to the Chairman of this society.GG began to argue and tried to go natural the whole gang went on the attack,but they are weak to kill them not working.

D
Dali 01.07.20

Not quite a quest, but atmospheric. Found in the basement of one terminal, with a chronological description of the life of one resident of Boston that was slowly turning into a ghoul, and his relatives in the wild ghouls. As he tried to teach, right to keep dining items, short man two hundred years suffered and surrendered, so that's sad.

djjack
The Witcher 3 and interesting, interactive world is an oxymoron..

N
Nikolai S 01.07.20

Dаli
It's all the same quest.If you pass the game for the Minutemen settlers from Lane gallows give the task to clean the mansion, the name of the former owners in the records of the see.Then we need to report on the implementation and there the new settlers will live.

C
Counsellor 01.07.20

Nikolai's
Krupp
Randomly task to clean up, no quest.

c
chelovek-piksel 01.07.20

ashleyalicia
After the lab immediately went to diamond city, took off the product and remove the game in anticipation of mods and DLS. So he didn't see the daughter of the bartender. But it is very interesting. If anything further happens write down how it ended.

t
tuman31 01.07.20

Nikolai's
at the end of the quest, is that we need to find the lab and collect all worthwhile what you find there!
The lab is where marked on the map Zavod four leaf clover well, at least there is a picture with a bunch of ghouls will be legendary. First went to the factory, cleaned out..all over the place, but the quest mark was found, the lab did not happen( it was noticed that the output was obmenyali traps (worst thing ever I thought) came when he had nothing. Not far found a staircase to the roof of the plant, the principle is not difficult to guess to go over the wire. Rose smoothed out accidentally see another way down, fit it to the terminal on the wall hanging and the wall. Fit crack (sort of) the point is that the open disguised as a wall, a door, and here it is the lab!

i
irves 01.07.20

Pro Nursayat
Don't know how this fits into the announced topic ,but I thought it was interesting and unusual. Going down to the quarry the Dunwich drillers I found the second doll Stealth. Although already collected all 20 babies))). Besides reaching the end of mine found a puddle. Since I have the ability to Aqua girl I'm a fool stuck up there)). The puddle turned out well! And swim there in the side branch I found (under water) altar on which lay a very creepy ritual knife (unique weapon) with tremendous damage! It was pretty funny themselves found objects unusual). Here.