3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Ocean_CJle3 01.07.20 04:24 pm

Interesting side quests (Fallout 4)

Friends, we all know that games like Fallout 4, interested not so much in the main plot, how much exploration and side quests, but so many of them and not all of them are really worthy of attention, and time is the most valuable resource.

Therefore, I suggest to share in comments to this post information about interesting quests, which have you found to others in the first place keep them, and not exchanged for a faceless job (which is what must be confessed, very much).

Specify, please:
— The name of the quest
And PS (or other conditions) where to get the quest. Ideally, a screenshot of the map, with a designated place.
— A very brief description of why the quest is worth (without spoilers)

Also welcome screenshots of interesting finds (funny scene of the mannequins, corpses in unusual positions and much more in Fallout 4 the environment itself tells the story).
61 Comments
Sort by:
i
irves 01.07.20

Chuckcha in the tent
Yes! She was very sweet and neat not something that the rest of the Persians))). In addition, we are constantly sharing with her dresses and costumes ! She's very good when I wear her red dress or a tight suit BS ))). She also is a hat. Sorry .male.. In fallout 3 I found in the store of women's clothing wonderful hats with veil! Love to wear them myself and have put on the clover. There is a girl companion))). Can try to wear different outfits on Curie. It's pretty funny!

i
irves 01.07.20

djjack
Well, it depends on what can be of interest to you! Some people do not give rest to the mysteries of the universe ,and who is terribly interested in gossip about the neighbors. This sarcasm about how interesting quests of the game irrelevant. But you ,I want to do something magical? With lights in the floor of the sky and a terrible roar? Or Vice versa?

D
Dali 01.07.20

irves
And you ,that we want something enchanting? With lights in the floor of the sky and a terrible roar? Or Vice versa?
Of sighs, three of a kind, to twist the tail of the roach and kill staatsolie, same utopa, or take a custom mob and get the junk sword. Up interesting quests.

d
djjack 01.07.20

irves
I want quests level fall new Vegas, and there is not sarcasm but a fact, because quests are the subject interesting for two types of people: the first time I saw the fall, and IQ<110...

C
Chukcha v chume 01.07.20

irves
Well, to change costumes I don't change :) - I armored greedy in tuned X sixth model, I can't trust him jenschine. :) That's why she's hanging around with me for the simple - tight suit from the asylum and combat armor.
While here take a walk a girl to the shops I love it - but so far found only three sets of clean clothes: home as in the opening episode, a blue dress called why denim is the same but green and pretty pink dress that goes to her accent. And if you give her sunglasses she looks good in my Bungalow on the island.

a
alexzet3 01.07.20

djjack
and there are other quests!if you passed only two...

and in the fall-can you say sweep one
and the same building from mutants
and bleeding of the 20th puhi with glue?!!
so-anyone can complain

N
Nikolai S 01.07.20

tuman31
Clear.You should try,I am also on a roof climbed,but the terminal is not seen, look for another.

i
irves 01.07.20

Chuckcha in the tent
I also cost myself a log cabin! But there are no dealers... And so I want to buy everything! )))

i
irves 01.07.20

Chuckcha in the tent
I were a bit like in fallout ,but it's so ugly! And it is not interesting when the protection of a powerful. More interesting when you can get killed and need in real life to get close quietly to bombard enemies from Snape , and when they will go to you to take something automatic. I found a unique gun it a little uprgade, coming down like a scythe the grass! Already ashamed in front of NPC))) is Called down - Pull and pray! Tin!

i
irves 01.07.20

djjack
Well... Maybe you're right... maybe I'm dull as fallout 3 yuzala long))) So low I Q)))) And I can interesting quests to recommend?

i
irves 01.07.20

Dаli
Well in quests is not important what you get as a reward ,and the process! Like sex)))

d
djjack 01.07.20

irves
Yes, and here the third fall? He's still better than 4th, but new Vegas generally standard in this regard, so do not blunt) fall 4 really draining, I strongly recommend to go through new Vegas! Also non-linear quests and interesting look at Kotor 1, the Witcher 3, all Divinity...

D
Dali 01.07.20

Divinity...the Laughter of children with a backpack of cheap humor behind. Third foul the bottom, compared to the fourth, literally everything. NV is nothing special, the fraction of stupid that Legion that house antifashistskiy robots, but the plot intricacies of the rules. Four is just the height of seriousness, compared to the trash on DoS. The norm. The Witcher 3 ha-ha-ha-ha-ha, roach on vegetable oil, TFA.

irves
Sex is better than the quests ;)

i
irves 01.07.20

djjack
I am about new Vegas not even heard of.... It is necessary to search and download. Can you throw a link?)))

i
irves 01.07.20

Dаli
Well, I'm not into those games... played Two years were cut in Warface )))) I Used to only shoot)))

t
tuman31 01.07.20

Nikolai's
write to me in PM will help with the screen)) if you do not find

i
irves 01.07.20

Nikolai's
I completed this quest with the bartender for another. At a meeting of a major drug dealer with a gang of ghouls killed everyone except this guy of cuckold, the bartender and the main parties of the old robber-woman. Talked to her in exchange for her life she poured me the password from lab Marowski. after I killed her and the bartender ( witnesses). Cuckold offered to share the loot equally there were 780 majeure covers. I agreed , but he said , covers the path I will take , and he takes drugs because it is more expensive .and he's still with the mayor to be shared. That did not stop me to go to the laboratory Marowski and there's plenty of shooting and gain a little chemistry)))) because there are no witnesses with me who doesn't ask any questions!))) Damn it! As for life right! Sure ,if I let go of the bartender and the bun I would be tortured in diamond city asking suspected))))

O
Ocean_CJle3 01.07.20

Well the cons ? Because people respond (

M
MadHamsterHead 01.07.20

yet more interesting quest about robots on the ship not met....and we say that it is similar to the quest of new Vegas

Pro Nursayat
misses plus misses

N
Nikolai S 01.07.20

tuman31
All thanks already found.The first time the roof of the second staircase is not noticed.Now everything is done through the terminal door opened and the lab cleared quest is complete.