3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Ocean_CJle3 01.07.20 04:24 pm

Interesting side quests (Fallout 4)

Friends, we all know that games like Fallout 4, interested not so much in the main plot, how much exploration and side quests, but so many of them and not all of them are really worthy of attention, and time is the most valuable resource.

Therefore, I suggest to share in comments to this post information about interesting quests, which have you found to others in the first place keep them, and not exchanged for a faceless job (which is what must be confessed, very much).

Specify, please:
— The name of the quest
And PS (or other conditions) where to get the quest. Ideally, a screenshot of the map, with a designated place.
— A very brief description of why the quest is worth (without spoilers)

Also welcome screenshots of interesting finds (funny scene of the mannequins, corpses in unusual positions and much more in Fallout 4 the environment itself tells the story).
61 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chukcha v chume 01.07.20

irves
well, it's men's clothes :) they should be darkly brutal :) and in addition there is one important caveat! after tuning appears ficca called atomic farts well, or the gas outlet in a simple way.
soar the eagle on the jet pack up, and then fall like a rock into the crowd of evil foes, and all around shatters from the explosion :) cool! and fun!

i
irves 01.07.20

Funny!

N
Nikolai S 01.07.20

irves
This quest different outcomes,and completed it after the lab cleared out.

N
Nikolai S 01.07.20

Description of all side quests will take much time and remember all the names and locations difficult.I can only say that each seller or the bartender in existing settlements,such as the diamond city or the Neighborhood has a job to GG.Come across a true hidden quests,like the bartender in the Third rail,you must first buy a drink,and then he job offer.Many additional jobs during the passage of the Minutemen opened after the capture of the castle and not only for cleaning of settlements.

A
Armin_van_Vuuren 01.07.20

and I passed the quest with the bartender:
first, just stumbled on cook's bar, where a fight ensued between the cook and the Floor. later, in diamond city, I met Paul and he said, they say his wife is cheating with cook, I'm for some amount of caps agreed to talk with the bartender. came to the bar, frightened cook, and he asked me to attack drug dealers. went there alone, I dealers fit and cook is hiding in the back. in the end all shot, survived one ghoul, which gave me the password to the lab Marowski, then cook kills her, and tells me that he needs to escape, because he was the first to be under suspicion. in the end I'm the one taking all the drugs and cover. and then clean out the lab.
this quest still continued to eat. in diamond city about the same bar the cookie is something like a cafe on the street. there's one man in a suit ran into me, saying I killed his son Nelson (the drug dealer). I walked away, said that he was killed Marowski. then he offered me a reward to kill Marowski, I agreed. I can say that this is Paul killed him.. then I killed Marowski hotel in a good Neighborhood. there is generally a bug of some sort, after I kill him, the hotel provides all the Neighborliness and starts to attack me. 3 times managed to escape from them and go through the gate. then I go back and though that))
then in diamond city appears the daughter of the cook and says that Paul told her, like I killed cook. I again dumped everything on Marowski, she believed and went somewhere

A

another interesting quest about the Alliance, but he's kind of simple too.
first we talked with the residents of the Alliance, I learned about the Complex. got into the terminal the mayor, got the info and went to the Complex together with Dan. TM I was greeted by the guards and after a short dialogue brought to the doctor's chambers or whatever. after a dialogue with the chambers there are 2 options - to save Amelia or not. as I understand it, she was a synth and I chose the first option. then I was attacked by Dan. in the end, I killed Dan and went out of the complex and the Alliance became friendly to me. the second option probably would have had to kill everyone there and in the Alliance, too, which is not very logical somehow.

A

the rest are all some of the same type to save someone, find something, no freedom of choice..

N
Nikolai S 01.07.20

There was one assignment from the Minutemen to assist the settlers Gregarina,when he came to this settlement was a plantation muthafuckas where five robots like Mr. assistant work.Chief among them is the management white.She complains that water for irrigation from a water treatment plant Weston began to do very poorly have to go to understand.Begins the quest the Restless water.Come to the station there's the super mutants they shoot go into of the room is that the treatment plant flooded.To pump water it is necessary to include sequentially four pumps.The problem is that three of the four pumps is also flooded.after inclusion of the first water level is lowered and opens access to the next.So we need all four to start, then to run the water supply.Will actively interfere with the bog,one of the legendary and turrets which were under water,but for some reason were in working condition.After the restoration returned to the white settlement report get not a lot of covers and get access to the workshop.

N
Nikolai S 01.07.20

And one more thing do not understand the job across.In the settlement Grintop,came a settler,he has no name,or surname and say that it is not far to be a psychiatric hospital Parsons and nobody goes there even a raiders side that place bypass.There is the task to Scout the neighborhood hospitals.Went to the hospital there was a message of the surrounding area explored, the job is done.Approached a mercenary and says This is private property, leave the area.On and all,what is not clear.Maybe it was necessary to hear the mercenary to break into the hospital,or maybe just a job the developers did not complete.

A
Aleksandr Vizolmirskiy 01.07.20

Nikolai's
The quest for the hospital, if I am not mistaken, begins in the house of the Cabots.

s
shirker 01.07.20

How about a Kid in a Fridge? Starts South of University Point. Maybe not super-duper quest, but the idea that he had been sitting in the refrigerator for 200 years ... where his parents live upstairs over PolicyKit plot live gunnery, one of them(Clint) wears a power armor that gives him a unique gun. I understand that they no quest, although in Clint's computer has information about Preston Garvey that he left them with a group of settlers. Also slipped infa that their prisoner was some kind of Minuteman-Colonel, but where did it go, I did not understand .. Perhaps it was necessary with Preston like to take this quest?

Pinned quest with the Constitution. Then, when they landed on another building to them again can be lifted and the captain assigns you the rank of Lieutenant.

McCready also gives a series of quests, the last one where you have to find a cure for his son. But to get it, you need to build his trust.

Gul-a thief in the neighborhood gives a good quest when you need to Rob Hancock. Hancock then gives the job to kill this guliu and becomes a companion - is a bad quest?

P
Pirozhok-san 01.07.20

The silver Cloak go through the quest - bomb)) first, interesting second, get a nice bonus that will eventually become stronger)) gives Gul - radio Neighbourhood)

N
NightHawkreal 01.07.20

This quest is the only excuse for voice acting GG.

D
Dron_Ur 01.07.20

In F4 the lack of interesting quests - a Silver cloak, Excavation, Konstitushen, Cambridge polymer Alliance... Wrote here, that NV interesting quests, not noticed, Yes, many of them very much, but they are almost all boring and monotonous.

i
irves 01.07.20

djjack
well, I don't know IKE on tests in an Internet it is not to determine -- Or a complete idiot, or a genius like Seneca.))))

i
irves 01.07.20

Dron_Ur
I have long quests not find, so shoot and run build all in a row!

A
Aleksey Olovyannikov 01.07.20

Nikolai's
the lab is on the second floor of the fish factory. the entrance is disguised and you have to enter through the balcony (off the roof)

c
calahansa 01.07.20

in the headlights the Harbor enjoyed the quest - a murder investigation at the shelter 118..

N
NightHawkreal 01.07.20

calahansa
Or the great hunt for the Red Death.

A
Abbat76 01.07.20

Alexander Wysolmerski
The quest starts at the hospital in a good Neighborhood.
Spoilerose quest from the robot bartender to us he may go ghoul, which will offer work for a family Kabatov. You need to come to the house Caboto, to complete a few simple quests, and then it turns out that this family is originally of the 19 th century and lived for more than 400 years (need a lot of charisma otherwise, everything is encrypted and not speak the truth). longevity is ensured by the serum from the blood of the Pope Cabot, who is being held in the basement of the psychiatric hospital of the parson the last 400+ years. Papa Cabbot was the archaeologist in the 19th century found the artifact (which he gives him - learn from the quest). In the end, in a psychiatric hospital is attacked by raiders with arrows (organized plaque). GG is going to help keep them and not allow to free the father-the Cabot, which is kept in a special power abramanov field.
On the quest the player can double-change my mind about whose side to take - the family or dad. the result of the quest is either getting periodically swaroski from the blood of the Pope Cabot (useful for melee. stronger than any drugs), or (a week after finishing the quest) - gun Lorenzo is a unique gun on the basis of the radiation of the gun children of the atom with (apparently) explosive type damage and a unique effect (this effect is more in the game). It is also possible to obtain the unique clothing of the 19th century and (with all hands) 6 servings of whey. Yet every visit to the house Kabatov for completion of intermediate quests you can from the table to steal some unusual energy gun. Since the gun has no special abilities - it is not rare, and because it is typed in more than one house - he is not unique. For all its futility, this gun may be the only relatively efficient weapon against the Pope Cabot (but only against him) and has the unique effect of the shot.

It is also worth noting that the Pope-Cabot is one of the most hard opponents in the game, conceding superiority only ship Killer (in my personal opinion).

in game version after 1.7.12.0.1 gun is one of the most powerful weapons in the game and capable of massive destruction, killings and mutilations. DO NOT FIRE AT POINT BLANK RANGE !!!