3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Garrus-1994 09.07.20 08:37 am

Which class will play? (Mass Effect 3)

I am a follower, most likely.
194 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garrus-1994 09.07.20

KleopatrA aka Victoria I.
and you need to get the fractions at the same distance as the sniper, cut down?:) for me Toby in 2 pieces the very fact! I liked
need to be close to the enemy,but 90% of what you kill.
play should be able to!:)

S
Seryy Strazh Komandor 09.07.20

Soldiers.

Y
Yukinojo 09.07.20

Will take place for the attack as the previous two. And weapons in General, I prefer pistols))

S
SadSam 09.07.20

engineer

M
MYPAH4A 09.07.20

and you need to get the fractions at the same distance as the sniper, cut down?:)
I understand that a shotgun is not shtormovoie and not sniper. BUT (for the weapons of the future) the shotgun needs to be at least some distance shot,except at close range.In ME1 the accuracy and range was very good. In ME2 the shells fall everywhere except the enemies. X_X
play should be able to!:)
adept passed on the madness,and died a couple of times :P

G
Garrus-1994 09.07.20

In ME2 the shells fall everywhere except the enemies. X_X
and then what? I have drob blows normally, install the new DLC with weapons, there is the Geth plasma shotgun is good the enemies blows, but if you don't like it, well then I don't know....

V
Voin Kruyzisa 09.07.20

Soldiers. As played this class since the first mass effect.

M
Midfield 09.07.20

Put DLC. There is also the partners 100% damage.

K
Kena Kefril 09.07.20

In the first part he played a soldier, the second a scout. The third is likely to be a scout to play. Liked more).

L
LK9T9akaSEKTOR 09.07.20

Yes, as usual soldier

L
Lena125 09.07.20

imagine a cheat sheet 9th grade physics and guards in mass effect. As is the same crib, this guard just a collection useful to the player skills. Odnaznachno first I finish the game for him.Then I finish the game for the scout. However since the first mass effect he's very tired)).

M
MYPAH4A 09.07.20

and then what? I have drob blows normally, install the new DLC with weapons, there is the Geth plasma shotgun is good the enemies blows, but if you don't like it, well then I don't know....
Put DLC. There is also the partners 100% damage.
I DLC with weapons and Bron'ka think for cheating. So I do not put.

M
Midfield 09.07.20

Where is the cheating? What is not prohibited by developers - hence allowed.

G
Garrus-1994 09.07.20

ahhahahahaha, Oh I can not, haha, in rasmeshil that create developed so it's not cheating, or you are not able razlichat cheating from not cheating, it turns out that Zadie and Kasumi not just the Persians, they kitaki, xDD.

n
noggenfogger 09.07.20

Let in any case does not Lair of the shadow broker, there will be 1-2 additional upgrade, and it's cheating!

M
MYPAH4A 09.07.20

Midfield
Where is the cheating? What is not prohibited by developers - hence allowed.
garrus-1994
ahhahahahaha, Oh I can not, haha, in rasmeshil that create developed so it's not cheating, or you are not able razlichat cheating from not cheating, it turns out that Zadie and Kasumi not just the Persians, they kitaki, xDD.

You have forgotten how to read? I wrote DLC with weapons and Bron'ka think for cheating,but do not say.

noggenfogger

Let in any case does not Lair of the shadow broker, there will be 1-2 additional upgrade, and it's cheating!

Very clever. xDDDD [:|||||||||||||||||||||:]

n
noggenfogger 09.07.20

Emotionally, I'm getting special treatment or anything I hooked?

M
MYPAH4A 09.07.20

What? :)))

n
noggenfogger 09.07.20

You need to know.

M
MYPAH4A 09.07.20

LOTSB story addition. Guns there's and achievements too. TK it is designed to go after suicide.