3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Garrus-1994 09.07.20 08:37 am

Which class will play? (Mass Effect 3)

I am a follower, most likely.
194 Comments
Sort by:
b
brazilium 09.07.20

hehe... believe it or not but both games I walked for thirty times ))) very much to my liking were
We know your these thirty passages: not mind, not heart. Better pass once completely with all the extra missions and conversations, with feeling, with properly, with deliberation. What a pleasure to beat the game on impulse, doing only the minimum required?

S
SAORGA 09.07.20

brazilium
Just in this passage at the end is sick :) I always like going through and held ME absolutely all of the missions that were available when I pass. The second time I would not have survived.

I
IvetaRuman 09.07.20

scout! 1 and 2 IU was a scout and the third will be for exploration :))

I
Inquizitor_Astartes 09.07.20

Attack attack and attack!!!V. I. ЛенинXDDD
Well, actually the attack for his storm!!!Need shmalnut just two enemies who are standing next to??? Just need to use storm!!!Fly up to first and hit the second!!!!Tried for adept but soaked 100,500 times)))and DOX from the fact that few weapons are))Oh, Oh-Oh!!!I don't remember whether-it was for the attack to use an assault rifle???

T
Tiger[Overmind] 09.07.20

Alexgreen

I don't remember whether-it was for the attack to use an assault rifle???

Impossible. You can only PP a shotgun and heavy Pistol.

Tried for adept but soaked 100,500 times)))and DOX from the fact that few weapons are))Oh, Oh-Oh!!!

You just don't know how to cook them (C)

I

ME_123
You just don't know how to cook them (C)
Not so and because the singularity was helping me a lot less than assault.Will you let the singularity enemies little hung and stop.But with storm, you can instantly move and attack and I have loved long since, the skill of the assault waves.You take and throw any enemy from cover in five seconds!!!On adept I was saved and teammates biotics nichrome no!!!Let Miranda throw in the collector and it will move two millimeters, though she pumped a throw to the max!!!

T
Tiger[Overmind] 09.07.20

Alexgreen

I'm sorry, but I think you have not really played ME2. Or played but easy or average difficulty level.

Not so and because the singularity was helping me a lot less than assault.Will you let the singularity enemies little hung and stop.

The singularity on insane difficulty level blocks even the enemy shields. Precursors with siblings stopped the only way. It helps and other fat enemies slow down and the crowds husky.

Biotic charge - no effect on enemies with full protection, edinstvenny plus is the ability to fly up in the fence to the enemy and shoot with a shotgun at close range and to strengthen the barrier itself. BUT sensible shotgun damage only Claymore, and he shoots only one shot before reloading. If you jump into thick of the enemy or in the midst of enemies, will live a maximum of 3 seconds, before even the second shot to make and charge chrome will not have time to pericarditis as the cooldown of 5-6 seconds.

Yes, and I have loved long since, the skill of the assault waves.You take and throw any enemy from cover in five seconds!!!On adept I was saved and teammates biotics nichrome no!!!Let Miranda throw in the collector and it will move two millimeters, though she pumped a throw to the max!!!

The shock wave is, and the adept, but in the madness - a very useless skill since all the enemies go under protection. The assault enjoy charge, there is no strong attacking skills, and adept is in addition to the singularity deformation.
Miranda has no skills shot, she only has warp, overload and shock. The throw is only at Thane and Samara. By the way adept at it too, but again, skill is useless on insanity. Shock wave, by the way, have all disliked Jack. Attack more dependent on teammates than adept. This will confirm to you any experienced player in ME2

I

ME_123
Miranda has no skills shot, she only has warp, overload and shock.
I gave an example.
If you jump into thick of the enemy or in the midst of enemies,
What grounds?I don't mean the thick.On the contrary I meant scattered over a large field of opponents.Then just helps the assault.And what about Tolstoy why do you think that I always shoot?On the contrary, I charge at and BEAT.Well, anyway...adept is a walking collection of biotics.Why did you chose this specialty if not that adept in addition to the singularity, nothing works?

C
Chiter v Zakone 09.07.20

Engineer,or guardian.And most likely I will continue my saved game with razvedchikom

F
Fantom 09.07.20

The guardian

T
Tiger[Overmind] 09.07.20

I don't mean the thick.On the contrary I meant scattered over a large field of opponents.Then just helps the assault.

In ME2 too small location and there's never the enemies do not go alone and really storming you can only fly to the last remaining enemy teammates banged a lot faster.

And what about Tolstoy why do you think that I always shoot?On the contrary, I charge at and BEAT.

EASY MOD DETECTED! At the highest difficulty if you fly up to the harbinger or Imiru you will live only 2-3 seconds tops.

Well, anyway...adept is a walking collection of biotics.Why did you chose this specialty if not that adept in addition to the singularity, nothing works?

Singularity???
What about the deformation, then throw or shock wave? Plus you can take an additional skill stasis or domination, if you play a pure biotic, or you can take the absorption of energy (technical skill) and do not depend neither from weapons nor from teammates. But the attack with skill very hard for additional skill individually for each mission. In missions where mostly mercenaries with shields will have to take the absorption of energy in missions collectors deforming ammo in missions that husky - piercing. In short the storm is very difficult to play on insane difficulty. And on easy I almost all enemies slowed by nervous shock and shot with a pistol at point blank range.

D
DEMON624 09.07.20

soldiers

I
I.L.L.Y.A 09.07.20

Well, as always the soldiers-attack, because lutchshaja defense to attack!

I

ME_123
Oh..okay.Arguing with you is equal to that of the Reaper a chicken drumstick to beat.
And still attack))

T
Tiger[Overmind] 09.07.20

Alexgreen

And I do not mind the stormtrooper=) he two female Persians sturmovich passed. But really difficult.

C
Chiter v Zakone 09.07.20

Stormtroopers is a bad thing,they have little of bitci,and they use the current shotguns.I have a sniper,technical skills or engineer.

I
I.L.L.Y.A 09.07.20

they use the current shotguns I Have in the second part of the attack with a machine gun running), Beat the game on the veteran without much straining, but I will not say that easily. Although easy if it is not interesting:)

Q
Quarian 09.07.20

Soldiers 100%

b
brazilium 09.07.20

L. I. L. Y. A
attack with a machine gun
Booyah, a fraud! As sucrosic can take a machine gun, without changing the configuration file?

The great cheater
The assault has incendiary ammo +60% damage against armor and health, plus charge chrome. This is a very useful skills to use them need.

H
Harbinger265 09.07.20

As sucrosic can take a gun
He did not mention M-76.