3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wwasas 09.07.20 08:42 pm

Questions and solutions of problems associated with the passing game. (Syndicate (2012))

tell me, in short, stuck at the 20th stage, where a former partner with a gun and download the film two mares how to kill them?

the question is removed, is passed.

The passage of a single company here
145 Comments
Sort by:
g
gonoff 09.07.20

people, this problem, in the mission revival where the helicopter explodes, after pressing F gg comes out, and then immediately falls down broken and restart the checkpoint... if someone had this crap, tell me what to do!
if you have the saves after this point, please lay out!
passed - chaotic pressing forward and it.
license from ORIGIN - freaks game!
join EVilGENIY and JakSSon!
completed - helped save vekt0r, thank you!

A
AdroV 09.07.20

Discussing issues and solving problems associated with the passing game.

m
maejlb 09.07.20

I have the same problem. I push the button he kind of climbs, and then stupidly breaks down. finally, th XS to do.

D
David989 09.07.20

Guys tablet poyavitsa then we'll talk :)

m
maejlb 09.07.20

Yes it's a shame my e litsuha after all, thought without lag will go:/

m
maejlb 09.07.20

all, I took this time, just don't know how it came out. but I have several times in a row stupidly dobihal to this bridge, especially one without killing. while climbing on the dart layer, and at the very end, when he had almost climbed all Vremya pressed forward and jump, and so finally all the buttons that managed to press(I play on the controller). here, I think it's because I just jumped up and down.

m
maejlb 09.07.20

sorry for Dougal, habit after lurka to write navigatore..

n
nikitaspy1990 09.07.20

Tell me how to get the moment where the dude is shooting missiles and need to redirect. When he does volley I have a gg is dying. ( don't remember the episode name)

N
NoreN_ReD 09.07.20

One problem in the 2nd mission when you get off the bridge and fall,I personally helped lowering the resolution to minimum.Try.

w
wowa2000x 09.07.20

throw off the saves on 2 missions on [email protected]

o
osdf 09.07.20

well it's not disgusting-there is what to do in Chapter 2 a number of people have asked but no nicho did not write - I have it all to hell pereprobyval --falls and that's it!!!

o
osdf 09.07.20

yeah I found the right way to do it is described above but messy if shorter once pushed f and he got immediately cut in and hit continuously dart forward and knock the bounce until you climb

E
EVilGENIY 09.07.20

Help, the mission in new York(just after the boss with the rockets) in the beginning when you need to get out of the transport, when you press the button to get out of HS falls into the texture of the transport in and out is impossible.
PS. If anything, the dart layer is not included at this point, so its use to solve nepomogaet.

J
JakSSon 09.07.20

Join EVilGENIY! I have the exact same problem with the drop in texture, tried a lot of things, nothing helped. Tovarishem who suffered with the fall of the gg in the 2nd mission when you predict the further passage of the same bug that we have now with EVilGENIY with the plane, so be prepared mentally to pull yourself in a short time a little nerves xD. If on, then who else has encountered this bug, and if decided, how?

v
vekt0r 09.07.20

JakSSon
what is the stage?

f
f3s 09.07.20

and I've got worse I bare not to think he killed me and after the data recovery tools I'm on the train turned out and all doors are closed what to do

d
dantevictim 09.07.20

went through the whole game and thank God never in the texture not fixed.
I think who have such problems need new pills and patches to wait...
maybe even install ageia physX.. maybe it'll help ahah)

o
osdf 09.07.20

people who have all the rules -- may sohranyalku put on the site with the next phase after this fucking ship they weigh is 200 kilobytes just for you!!!
or email me at-least [email protected]

v
vekt0r 09.07.20

osdf
there is not one ship and not one person with a grenade launcher. at what stage is it? menu/company/load Chapter. you can put up to 12 stages.

p
pendal_f 09.07.20

veкt0r
same garbage as the osdf
there's like 11 episode when the girl vacated
plz throw saves after this episode with the ship too