3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wwasas 09.07.20 08:42 pm

Questions and solutions of problems associated with the passing game. (Syndicate (2012))

tell me, in short, stuck at the 20th stage, where a former partner with a gun and download the film two mares how to kill them?

the question is removed, is passed.

The passage of a single company here
145 Comments
Sort by:
m
mgrishin 09.07.20

fear
you went away from the question, boy. no practical advice about the problems should not arise.

c
ctrax 09.07.20

mgrishin anywhere I went, and the fact that the amount of the cost of a laptop you could buy at the time dvuhjadernyh normal PC - it's guaranteed.

about your troubles, it will never be decided, because game producers don't make compatibility with laptops and other calculators.

sushi paddle, and wait for the release of ME3, she is more loyal to the laptop, though too not the fact that savedata.

T
Tomas Sevchenko 09.07.20

Who ever found all the weapons in the game?? I've climbed only found 17 out of 21 !!! the Il 4 is available only for co-op??

Here's an example when I was playing co-op demo on the PS3 was an automatic shotgun, and a single PC version there is.

v
vuparabax 09.07.20

mgrishin
Try the tablet from 3DM. If does not help - to buy PCs for the fear rightly says.

A
Alan05-95 09.07.20

people sorry for the stupid question but I don't understand after the second mission where you have to hack the elevators you come to the club where the music is playing where to go next?

D
Dreamfall Fan 09.07.20

you need to get downstairs where the concert is

D
Dreamfall Fan 09.07.20

Where in this game the plot fork?

A
Alan05-95 09.07.20

how to get down there?

D
DDGr 09.07.20

I have a problem with passing 2 parts,when I reboot the dude through the glass,nothing happens, the video shows that there is enabled the panel hacking and all that,but after I reboot nothing is included and they are quiet and peacefully continue to beat this guy! Help!!!

k
korka1993 09.07.20

the people prompt in what a problem, in the mission where the train from the helicopter shoot the game freezes when he (helicopter) cleared with milienko lives, tried different cracks, repak is from Phoenix

d
deIIis 09.07.20

korka1993
There is then a sharp transition to another level, maybe the disc fails to load and the game freezes.

r
randomshadow44 09.07.20

mgrishin, fear
Laptop nothing to do with. I myself play on the laptop. And shoals with textures, many desktop graphics cards from AMD. He played on mediocre gt540m in all the latest novelties - Amalur, Alan Wake, Syndicate. Settings medium-low, but on the screen is a 15 inch difference in quality and not particularly noticeable. Problems and stocks with the textures there.
Specifically in this case, I think 5470 just weak for this game. She (ATI 5470) even at the time was not considered a gaming graphics card. A year ago, took the HP laptop to gift to his younger brother (i5 + ATI 5650) - performance not yet complained, all modern games are played, although there are differences with drivers. After this I chose the laptop only on nvidia.

c
ctrax 09.07.20

randomshadow44 laptop is the laptop, and it was created not for games, and for other purposes.
and naturally absolutely everyone, accessories castrated.
and it does not matter whose it is videokarta, Radik or a giraffe, no one will engage in problem solving this glitch.

what it someone manages uproar, it's a private matter, and for all consequences arising he takes full responsibility.
and there is as lucky, works great, doesn't work or is broken - he is guilty - is se La-VA.

this is supposedly how to use a fork instead of a knife, possible but not necessary, and not every fork will fit for such purposes.
what actually warn us manufacturers of laptops and games.

r
randomshadow44 09.07.20

the laptop is the laptop, and it was created not for games
What the hell? Tell that Dell Alienware, Asus G series, MSI GT. Something I haven't seen the requirements for the game the inscription laptops are not supported. Just in this case the card is too far away from the minimum system requirements for the game. If instead the mobile 5470, it was such as a desktop radeon х1950 she would have the same problems.

m
mgrishin 09.07.20

randomshadow44
fear
Th-that somehow, Alan Wake, Spacemarin and F. 3.A.R. complained about my 5470 and flew at top speed. Maybe at least someone recognizes that the Syndicate will no longer fail after the release couple of patches?

k
korka1993 09.07.20

deIIis
I forgot to post it here, solved this problem and described a couple of solutions here http://forums.playground.ru/syndicate_2012/730915/#457538

c
ctrax 09.07.20

randomshadow44
mgrishin

it is not nonsense but a reality of life, and if you do not see or do not know, it does not mean that it does not exist.

Supported video cards at time of release:
ATI® RADEON® HD 2000/3000/4000/5000/6000 series
NVIDIA GeForce® series 8/8/9/100/200/300/400/500
Versions of these cards for laptops, perhaps suitable for the game but are not officially supported.

m
mgrishin 09.07.20

fear
I nearly peed from how cool you know how to copy and paste.

v
vekt0r 09.07.20

randomshadow44
Yes, you are arguing about. right says even fear themselves developed gaming laptop it is recognized. on the other Potipherah you can forget. though the game is certainly not resource-intensive but GPU annoying sometimes up to 99% (hd 6970) but at the same FPS over 100, which of course is unnecessary. but it's not about that.

Laptop similar to the Asus G73JW is acquired for long use, possibly for 3 years or more. But the situation on the market of computer games forces us to upgrade much more often.

We are also faced with the fact that just released games require more power from the whole system, than to offer Asus G73JW. Yes, the market is already available faster components, primarily processors and graphics cards. But, even if the financial issue has hurt the beast to change the car every 2 years. I wish that it still lasts longer.

c
ctrax 09.07.20

mgrishin laugh more and wait for the miracle of his hurdy-gurdy, while the rest are enjoying the game...