3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wwasas 09.07.20 08:42 pm

Questions and solutions of problems associated with the passing game. (Syndicate (2012))

tell me, in short, stuck at the 20th stage, where a former partner with a gun and download the film two mares how to kill them?

the question is removed, is passed.

The passage of a single company here
145 Comments
Sort by:
C
CALLIA1155 09.07.20

Good evening gamers! Help,and that stuck in my 9-th part,
where you have to kill the guy who jumps on the suspension pieces, and there are three (XS
what they are called) and he shoots missiles.What is there to do,AND he unarmed.
Thanks in advance!

C
CALLIA1155 09.07.20

tigr9701
We say it about a place write?
Part of the 9th or 10th.

t
tigr9701 09.07.20

CALLIA1155
The same trouble.

f
f3s 09.07.20

Genrih1845
thank you pomoglo

S
Skinny545111 09.07.20

You have to write cmd 1

c
ctrax 09.07.20

tigr9701
CALLIA1155

run when he launched a rocket cut in a slowdown, and break open the flying missiles, the more the better.
all hacked missiles fly fly like a boomerang to the despot.
and so to win...

A
Andzazi 09.07.20

How to kill the agent,appears in Chapter 12,which runs invulnerable to gaoussou the room with the servers?The passage did not help,I enabled the dart layer of beat,and without it,and to pass the toy to the end want.

t
tigr9701 09.07.20

fear
Thank you,here is a video of our for this reason

c
ctrax 09.07.20

Andzazi
he quickly restored health is necessary not to make big breaks. If you play with the trainer - he is immortal will be off the trainer and re start a new game without trainer.

C
CALLIA1155 09.07.20

fear
Thank you!I will continue!

c
ctrax 09.07.20

I am interested in the following question:
how to kill the twins (about 17 chapters)?
in-game description of the threat said that they can regenerate recovery, being not far from each other, and if there is a good physical barrier between them, they will not be able to recover.

I have them on different ends of the room driven, and the guy in the basement sent, and they still regenerate, what to do damn, I was tortured already...!!!

c
ctrax 09.07.20

all doper, then they need to break the jug...

v
vekt0r 09.07.20

bosses from 9 to 20 stages.

m
mgrishin 09.07.20

I have some horrendous problems.
rocked the original rip from the site skidrow and from crack.
The problem of time: most of the models are displayed through the rectum - about 40% of the textures are drawn, the rest is transparent. Agent Marita in transport (mission 2) watch - feast for the eyes in the air above a ragged cloak poryat hair, eyes and teeth. With other NPC same beard. What, when they come closer they suddenly is rendered.
The problem with falling to the floor was the place it was held, as mentioned earlier - on the dart, and jumping.
Now, that does not play at all: Chapter 4. They need to knock off the train some vundervaflâ. Shoot the minigun, everything is fine, break open the waffle turret, all great. When a wafer remains about 3-5% HP, the game hangs indefinitely and begins to twist back and forth the same frame. Has pumped another six-pack, lowered all the settings.
What to do?

Modification of a computer in my profile.
For the lazy:
2.1 Ghz Triple-core
4096Mb RAM DDR3
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 1024Mb DDR3
Is catalyst 12.1.
The last game where everything was fine at maximum settings in Dead Space 2.

c
ctrax 09.07.20

mgrishin play on a normal PC, not on the laptop-the castrato.

m
mgrishin 09.07.20

fear
give me the dough, huh?

c
ctrax 09.07.20

mgrishin laptop at a price higher than the same PC at least half.
brains need sometimes to use at the time of purchase...

m
mgrishin 09.07.20

fear
15 290 wood to buy you a computer? R U FCKN KIDDIN ME?

m
mgrishin 09.07.20

fear
Ah, Yes. one and a half times the minimum. so, stats турион2 with dual-core AMD, 4 gig operatives and hybrid GPU should cost 10,000 or less. so?

c
ctrax 09.07.20

mgrishin what does AMD турион2 4 Giga operatives and hybrid core.
all this kotowska parts and is not suitable for the PC.