3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Winter is Coming 13.07.20 09:42 pm

Serrit and Egan (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

Who are these mysterious killers and you can encounter them in the game?(I passed, for Truly)
85 Comments
Sort by:
R
RipBoy 13.07.20

Can, while playing for Roche. One of them, even give some steer.

W
Winter is Coming 13.07.20

And what role do they play in all of this?Why aren't they gone from Summer(though they could)?And throw off the screen with their description from the game please.

R
RipBoy 13.07.20

Radagast777 And what role they play in all this?Why aren't they gone from Summer(though they could)?

Why do they leave ? They are his companions and they have a common goal. Screen can not throw. Replay the game again.

W
Worjas 13.07.20

If not mistaken, one of them have to fight in the camp Henselta!
P. S. The Way Of The Roshe!

R
RipBoy 13.07.20

[RoKo] If not mistaken, one of them have to fight in the camp Henselta!

In fact, with both of them. After that, another perk Swordsman +4 damage give.

L
L.V.S 13.07.20

Easy to fill up, the signs are not used, bombs are not thrown.

C
Chay s Limonom 13.07.20

I liked them)

W

The overall objectives in the form of a Renaissance school?I doubt that the Herald or Bessemer went to remove the heads of the kings for the sake of Caer-final part.There are these three the Witcher is just like a family,die for each other(playing for Truly and for his handkerchief Triss met the mercenaries said that two wizards covered the retreat of the other(Summer)).MB Summer the leader of this school?

R
RipBoy 13.07.20

Play on. In the final dialogue Summer explain.

T
Tigrenok123 13.07.20

Radagast777
Summer is the most experienced Witcher this school, and this is all we know.

W

Drank with him.Explanations for the sluggish Summer.The feeling that the game cut at least 1.5 times.

K
Kuker 13.07.20

Radagast777
Yes I fully agree Linie warlocks are generally not disclosed, and could be very interesting and dramatic, the hope supplements.

M
Midlight 13.07.20

Summer said she knew of two more wizards in addition to Serrita and Egan.
It turns out, the Witcher, Geralt killed at the end of the first part belonged to this two witches?
So there's only one of the school snake? :D

W
Witke 13.07.20

I'm interested in one thing: is there a connection between the attack on kaer-Morhen Aveda Azar And the Professor and the kidnapping of there legimacy of mixtures and by the Summer?

f
feyfolken 13.07.20

Hardly, Summer had no reason to do it.

... ... ... 13.07.20

Witke
No. Behind it all is Jacob from Aldersberg.
Although... If the school was disbanded Snake... He could turn to them for help... or Rather they to him. And in return, they promised to rebuild the school.
But this is unlikely because the location of kaer-morhen of Berengar pointed out.

T
Tigrenok123 13.07.20

Witke
No. It is possible, but unlikely, because none of the salamanders never told.

W
Witke 13.07.20

Somebody put screenshots of Serrita and Egan, I'm just Truly played, I want to watch

M
Midlight 13.07.20

Yes, go for Roche, what can we tolerate. :D

W

Summer says that was caught and enlisted in Nilfgaard only three-Egan,Seretta and the Summer.But the Herald killed one at the first attempt on Foltesta.It follows that this is another,the fourth Witcher(by the way,when in conversation with Summer appears vidyaha (about how Gerald changed his soul for the soul Yennefer)warlocks along with Summer and Geralt five).So either the Summer at the end something is said or developed viewed.But I wonder how it was necessary to brainwash the witches,so they did it!Exclude link the Summer with the Master,because he was at a great distance from him,he's a noble(it says much,but more suitable synonyms not found),going from the first he took and then looked out for Yennefer(and then stayed with the Emperor).Although what school Berengar are unknown.In conversation, Summers said that in addition to himself he knew four other witchers from the school of the snake.Three killed Gerald,one knows where.So Summer adventure ruined another school already sparse the profession of the Witcher.