3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Winter is Coming 13.07.20 09:42 pm

Serrit and Egan (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

Who are these mysterious killers and you can encounter them in the game?(I passed, for Truly)
85 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chay s Limonom 13.07.20

Radagast777
Thank you for reminding the contents of the note) Yes, with subdued, with muted does not mean that emotions do not, they are, but not as bright as we have people. Here's proof: Sometimes I think he feels emotions at some deep, inaccessible level. The muted emotions in the Witcher is one of the side effects of the mutation, this book, like also mentioned)

by the way, I don't know what it is and please please explain to me
Well, it looks like it's part of his diary or he decided to write down their thoughts)

W
Winter is Coming 13.07.20

Tea with Lemon
And about whom he writes with such admiration?About Geralt or the Summer?Or about my brother.

Some screenshots(Dying conversation with Sericom)
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

C
Chay s Limonom 13.07.20

Radagast777
About Geralt.

W

fun screen:
pix.PlayGround.ru

PS I'm sorry that you pulled the broken crystal of teleporting Sheal.(Geralt still knows in the end where Yennefer from the Summer)
P. S. s. And from a school Colon?

C
Chay s Limonom 13.07.20

Radagast777
Unknown, sort of.

W
Witke 13.07.20

Colon
Colon from the school of wolf, but he was not trained in kaer morhen the. He and Geralt CRIS predicted the death of teeth. He died on the battlefield, because one trooper, if I'm not mistaken, stabbed him with gitaroy. Its distinguishing feature was a special color of the iris of the eye - a consequence of not quite successful mutation.

C
Chay s Limonom 13.07.20

Witke
And how can he be from the school of the Wolf and while not trained in kaer Morhen, like there is only one school of the Wolf)

W
Witke 13.07.20

And how can he be from the school of the Wolf and while not trained in kaer Morhen, like there is only one school of the Wolf)
He could not study in the kaer Morhen for one simple reason: to teach that there was no one and nothing. Most likely he was trained magicians who after the massacre of kaer Morhen left, and his particular mutation of the eyes shows that any attempt of the mutation in a controlled environment can be a failure, so he seems to be the only and the last Witcher enrolled in the scheme. But the most important proof is that he like all witchers from the school of the wolf have been wintering in the kaer Morhen, knew all of his witches as his brothers.

C
Chay s Limonom 13.07.20

Witke
Geralt, Lambert, etc. trained, and Kayona could not?) About a mutation of the eye in the book was simply written that he went with work and all)

W
Witke 13.07.20

it was written that he was with work and all)
Well, yeah blah I meant it.
Geralt, Lambert, etc. trained, and Kayona could not?)
These were studied until the moment, when the lab was destroyed, again, when studied Colon, all experiments and mutations in the kaer Morhen has ended. Of course, the lab had a lot of interesting things, but because of the lack of mages herbs all tests ended in failure, as all converts to educate wizards died without magical control experiments

C
Chay s Limonom 13.07.20

Witke
Hmm, it's hard to remember the beginning of the Saga)

Y
Yurik90 13.07.20

About Colona
Discussed (on behalf of Triss) that the attack on Caer morhen was 25 years before the events of blood of elves. Let koyono at that time was about 10 years old and just had mutated shortly before these events (because after these events to mutate nobody could),and then taught, then he is in the book about 35 years. On this basis, it is unlikely under the first winter in the kaer morhen mean that this is his first return to his native castle, after the first exit on the highway. So I think it is unlikely he of Caer morhen. But this is just my thoughts
Wikipedia on this subject says: the Only one of the wizards who studied not in the kaer Morhen.
Can anyone know where the information came from, he can pan say anything about it in any interview?

W

In the subject,but-1)the witchers are кодекс2)there is a Witcher-renegades(apostates)are those who has ever KILLED ANY HUMAN(even criminal maniac or rapist). For violation of the code-death at the hands of ANY other of the Witcher(or only from the school). So if Geralt would fall into a region where warlocks more,he would have waited for death.(Yes ,in self-defense is forbidden to kill ordinary people)

C
Chay s Limonom 13.07.20

Radagast777
the Witcher has a code
For violating the code of-death at the hands of ANY other of the Witcher
Where is it said? If in the book, then quote)

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 13.07.20

1. Geralt invented a Code. He needed him to explain to the insistent customers that you can kill all the creatures.
2. Where are you from? The Witcher is the Witcher. And he can do what he is free after the exit on the highway.
3. Violation of code? Because code is not present, and there is nothing to break.

Y
Yurik90 13.07.20

Radagast777

What was said in the series about renegades, etc. is nonsense. In the books about them, says nothing, and the creators of the TV series a lot of crap has come up, contrary to the source.

W

Tea with Lemon
Well, hard to remember(for the nebula do not swear)-Geralt was lying and was treated at the monastery,and his knight of some sort provoked a duel.There he said that you are from kaer-morhen and a traitor,to which the knight replied that Geralt is also a traitor and conflict hesitated.Or maybe it's from a Polish movie???I do not remember.
Yes,there is such a series the Witcher?

C
Chay s Limonom 13.07.20

Radagast777
And series and film series. I kinda remember a time when Geralt was summoned to a duel a knight, but I do not remember that there about the code of something to say)

V
Verka Smerdyuchka 13.07.20

Radagast777
There was nothing about the traitors. Two of the knights of the White Rose wanted Geralt to bulge out of the temple. And the conflict is not jammed.
If interested, read more here.

F
Festr.. 13.07.20

By the way, noticed an interesting thing. Geralt in the memoirs said that he had met Summer, and two twin brothers from the school of the Snake, right? I'm not confused? Serrit and Egan is not very similar, plus in a scene from the memories it was 5: Summer, Geralt, Serrit and Egan with his brother(compare the face!)...
Question: what does it all mean?
Tea with Lemon
In the series of fights was very well put...