3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Winter is Coming 13.07.20 09:42 pm

Serrit and Egan (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

Who are these mysterious killers and you can encounter them in the game?(I passed, for Truly)
85 Comments
Sort by:
A
Atlante 13.07.20

Urra! Festr ... You with your question, explained to me! It was 5: Summer, Geralt, Serrit and Egan, and the one Geralt is killed in part 1 of the Witcher.

F
Festr.. 13.07.20

Atlante
Tried)
So what does all this mean? Why about this krasavtsa nothing but a pair of words in the prologue, did he?(
The picture which shows all five wizards:
pix.PlayGround.ru
And here's the Mysterious Assassin(handsome, right?):
pix.PlayGround.ru
Well?

f
fox_mulder 13.07.20

Festr..
Well why not? In the second part he's already dead. Was a witch, and no witch. His identity no longer has the value.

A
Atlante 13.07.20

Radagast777 Returning to the question about Serita. He was delighted(in a letter) Geralt, for the reason that Geralt first(and only) of the wizards of the new generation. Even during training he didn't fight by the rules, and fought to win. It is in theory generally the only one who feels the emotions. Vincent in"the Witcher 1 says: It's a Witcher, he's like a Golem that will say it does and his words were confirmed by Professor: wizards don't have to think or doubt and especially to meddle in politics Source: Series, games, books in this order)

M
MgVolkolak 13.07.20

Atlante
It is in theory generally the only one who feels the emotions.
No, the wizards are feeling emotions they have just muted (at the expense of the school snakes do not know if they sense all cut, they are too emotionless in the game).
And Geralt with his almost human emotion is just marriage, because his trial took place after the defeat of kaer-morhen and the destruction of other schools, and the sorcerer renegade for process control at the school of the wolf was gone, which almost all subjects have died.

F
Festr.. 13.07.20

fox_mulder
His identity no longer has the value.
Anyone. For example, I have. Think and game character's would not mind to learn more about it.
Atlante
People have prejudice against wizards. Geralt was not the Witcher new generation. He just survived the experimental mutation. Source: Books. They TRU. And the episode... a lot of distorted and ponapridumyvali. Don't believe him!
By the way, not only Geralt felt the emotions. Colon, for example, laughed when played with CRIS.
MgVolkolak
they have just muted
Yes.
his trial took place after the defeat of kaer-morhen and the destruction of other schools
I'm not sure. After the defeat of Caer Morhen (by the way, the only thing in the book, the school of witches) it had no mutations. At all.
and the sorcerer renegade for process control at the school of the wolf was gone
About mages, you're right. Almost. Without mages mutations is impossible. But these mages are trained specially. Don't know the exact meaning of the word renegade, but I think it means traitor. Or the departed... In General, someone who breaks the rules and does things the way he wants to. Something like that.
what almost all the subjects died.
No. Testing herbs is a very difficult process. And, according to statistics, survived three or four boys out of ten.

O
OBOROPON 13.07.20

After the defeat of Caer Morhen (by the way, the only thing in the book, the school of wizards)

but wait-there were two school cats and the hawk (or other birds Chisinau )

F
Festr.. 13.07.20

OBOROPON
School, precisely known one in the book. To wonder what and how. But Geralt said he was from workshop of the Wolf. I suggested that in the kaer Morhen witchers trained in different ways. And given, respectively, different amulets. Although this is very uncertain, and possibly there are other schools(Snakes in particular)... What the Witcher is made Bonart? Did not understand...

M
MgVolkolak 13.07.20

Festr..
Schools most likely had a few. Just in targeted attacks of the mages they were destroyed, and perhaps in some measure survived only kaer Morhen, the other lost at home. In other books not highlighted, as in the game, so it is likely that somewhere else live his life the last representatives of schools of cat and vulture.
Approval of kaer morhen, the witchers were trained in different ways is not consistent with the meaning of the phrase it is of the shop the Wolf and my personal impressions of the books at all.
In addition the developers of the first part of the Witcher has advised on some issue Sapkowski himself, and certainly he was questioned about the number of schools, and every game in the school of the wolf all the wolf medallion, and then taught in the school\shop wolves wolves.

R
RGC 13.07.20

who can explain to me one thing? I first part is not passed, the books all read. In General, I'm confused in chronology. When Geralt met the Summer and saved it after hitting Elisha? The first video of the second part, from whom Geralt runs away half-naked? What kind of traffic with the Wild Hunt? As far as I know, when he was killed, then CRIS brought them with Yennefer to another world, where they just lived happily. What happened next, I don't understand...

W
Worjas 13.07.20

When CRIS and Geralt moved, Jennifer the island of Apple trees, there through some time came riders of the Wild Hunt. They took Yen and Geralt went on their trail that would return her. Along the way he'll meet the other witchers from the school of the snake, who studied the phenomenon of the Wild Hunt, and together they pursue the riders. Well, I now all the details are not remember, long ago passed, and later when I finish the game a second time, more will be able to answer your question.

P. S. I almost passed the first Chapter:)

R
RGC 13.07.20

Worjas
what part of the game going? I second 6 times already passed, but not her answers apparently. Isle of Apple-trees is not in their world? As they met other wizards not in your world? I guess the main point missed

W
Worjas 13.07.20

RGC
I'm the second pass. In the first part there is no word about this island and word how Geralt ended up in our world.

PS the First part was 4 times.

R
RGC 13.07.20

Worjas
it seems that whether the omission of developers, whether they in the future want to solve this, it is not a game about Geralt will appear. The next part in terms of plot seems to me to be more thoughtful and more Mature

|
|VIP|_Dark_ANGEL 13.07.20

I do not understand how Geralt came to life and returned to his own world when he was killed.

V
Verka Smerdyuchka 13.07.20

|VIP|_Dark_ANGEL
He would not have died.
In any case, the developers used this idea.

R
RGC 13.07.20

Verka Smerduchka
how is not dead? in the book make it clear that he died, and CRIS brought them to another world. Think developed could not so goof

W
Worjas 13.07.20

RGC
Under the oversight you mean how Geralt met the other witch in the world to come?
This is due to the fact that I wrote above. School snake studied the phenomenon of the Wild Hunt and maybe they found a way to get to them. That is to penetrate into another world, I understand the world inhabited by the riders. Well, just then arrived, Geralt, who also hunt for them. Well, as you wrote: maybe the third part will tell you how he got out of another world.

R
RGC 13.07.20

Worjas
Not excluded. In the memoirs he repeatedly tells their location, the forests of Angren, Cintra, etc., it is Summer and the other wizards in his world he has met. Seems like he still portula in your world

|
|VIP|_Dark_ANGEL 13.07.20

Maybe while attacking the wild hunt on the island of Apple trees, she opened the portal, where Geralt and jumped and returned to their world.