3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Inkvizitor nubov 20.10.19 10:29 am

Impressions of the game (Outlast 2)

Well, here comes another masterpiece from Red Barrels. Someone from the streamers already playing, but in General full release will take place at 3am. The topic has created a bit beforehand described who che was thinking about the game. Personally, I have already looking forward to the same radiance that was in the first part. Bricks, blood, and meat waiting for us)
66 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maks19.92 20.10.19

Played a short time, feels the same the first part, a little better Grifoni, well themes other. And so, everything is standard: the darkness, the screamers, the lack of batteries. The plot can not say anything, don't play such games a little bit because the constant tension in the area of the fifth point)) Though of course there are those who say that is not a terrible game.

R
Readlife 20.10.19

On the wave of hype was expecting more... Not watched a demo or let's play... In the end, after 3 hours of play is a maximum of a six at best. The first much more frightened at first, here on the wagon already understand the bends of the plot, a lot of running around for show frankly roundnose GG. IMHO, strictly IMHO - maybe towards the end of the game will surprise, and yet....

PS. Yes, I know that the name of the topic we are talking about the full passage. I will add more.

Upd: Pereputali. There is no balance between tension and study too much all at once in terms of scare) the Game is trying to be nasty, but it turns out this thing in one case out of ten. If the plot not shot after the DLS, then the game is more modest in the first part. Very high hopes for DLS, which 200% will link the game with the first part. But in General, at all - confused only the infinite garden in the second half, dreary mine.

s
saa0891 20.10.19

Something I'm a little nuts when I went to steam and saw the price of only 500 rubles,the atmosphere in the game,that's just sad that this is again a simulator seat lockers,the gameplay is very monotonous.

L
Lunersun 20.10.19

And don't forget the purpose of this topic, only your impressions of the game. Want to discuss the optimization of the plot or something? Then create a separate topic for this, the same goes for people who have had problems of a technical nature.
All comments that do not contain impressions of the game will be deleted. And then it is not necessary to resent their removal, the warning in this message is.
Remember, no one forbids you not to create new threads.

N
Nikolay Ololay 20.10.19

Went for 7 hours. It is a masterpiece, I would be for it and gave more money

I
Igorrus 20.10.19

The game is fascinating the fact that all actions take place as in a dream, constantly trying to escape and as in a nightmare is not always possible. The first passed, and again I'm not easily frightened, but are now waiting for late night to anxiously start playing this part !!!

P
Podvipodvertov 20.10.19

The game is not terrible, for me personally there is nothing so scary at all. I don't understand how anyone could be afraid of what is happening on the other side of the monitor??? How???
Well run, well dark, being chased by someone behind you, well stay? It's not real after all. Head to the left, right, twisted, sitting in the room, and on the screen just the image.
I played in the headphones, played in complete darkness, the same is not scary at all. What the Satan is that it will come and pace you will get dragged into the game world? What nonsense. In General, play it, relax, rest, like everything, I do not regret the time spent.

W
WOR4UN 20.10.19

The whole point of this genre is.you should be afraid, adjust yourself to the fear, to include fantasy. Headphones and darkness, this is very conducive.

I
Igorrus 20.10.19

Tried hour of play and concluded: the First was steeper and the psychiatric hospital were oppressed, and here crawling through the bushes and the dragging of the music on the head!

G
GeRR_Praetorian 20.10.19

I really like the game!!! Would put it a 11 out of 10)))) Pass on the middle level of difficulty. Now wandering in the village (the first location). Only played it two hours and a half, Carlo! Walk very slowly, only at night, only in the headphones at full volume and 3d glasses!!!! The dialogue is great for this genre! Optimization uber top! Yesterday in the list of scat -Forbes I became a magnate of the entire global brick industry!))))

s
salopic 20.10.19

Cool horror! Like what gg did with glasses. Because of this, the game feel even more helpless.

S
Silentip 20.10.19

Passed one gulp ~ 7 hours, just want to say about those players who here and there they say they say the game is not nearly as scary: I am sure more than 99.9% of those who left such comments have no idea how to play the game ( the huge experience in the field of horror, know that this genre does not roll - there abasalom needed the atmosphere (pitch black, headphones\good sound + silence). In terms of Story component also showed itself well, although I personally isolation is not brought moral satisfaction ( too much I wanted to see something worthwhile at the end, after how much I patted the nerves of the hide and the legwork) and in terms of religion, too, messed, without half-liter you will not understand what was happening;
Gameplay is generally a separate conversation: added pseudo inventory in Alone in the dark, for some reason involved a lot of bandages, which are essentially useless, because if you'll get the local provincials, then surely it will end with the beginning checkpoint, pleased with the trick to shooting commercials movie maker, you may end up in the menu to view all your camera works ; in terms of the collection and the disclosure of the plot as a whole the game offers to collect the scattered notes on the locations: since the beginning of the game decided that I was going to learn the story thoroughly, but after reading the first 10 notes, it became clear that there was nothing interesting in sight, so she stopped to collect them at all; I would like to mention, the game perfectly optimized for all the passage of a single departure and Gluck.
In General, the game is worth the money, necessarily suggest to go to those who have been waiting for a good horror - 7 found batteries 10

f
firmvare 20.10.19

Didn't like the game after playing a little bit removed,I realized that the story which is repugnant to me,wanted just on YouTube to watch as the film che there to the end is not in vain,if you compare with the first part,Yes the gameplay is the same,but here's the story to any comparison does not go to the first part of the ending at all not what you expect from outlast,well, who can rules,it generally does.

Z
Zhenya Astrahancev 20.10.19

While played a little, overall not bad though a bit pereplonennyh sometimes.

W
Walter Benedict Sullivan 20.10.19

Generally, bandages in the game are not needed at all (until they have to be treated, the PC 10 times to kill), battery end much faster (I think it is very good. stupid, because no camera in the game do not see anything), the game became more difficult, the enemies are put to cook in one hit + they are a little smarter; religion of the brain, but passed on 10/10. It was a couple of creepy moments, but mostly they were in school. At the end of the game was to enrage. Too much running around without a break. It's not scary, and zadalblivaet. If the 1st part was given any time to study the terrain, the sequel developed refused. The whole game (especially with mines) - solid running from religious fanatics.
In terms of plot left a lot of questions. Hope that will be DLC. And so, great relation price/quality. Grifoni brought, optimization is present, great sound, and costs only 500 rubles. Points at 7.5 - 8, quite

M
Magnum 500 20.10.19

Played for like an hour. Too dark, too little battery, the decor is Ala resident 7, is no different, those MS bits of food, flies, filth in the houses..the story is no good, note even do not want to read, because of their unpleasant content. From the first enemy (a woman with a cross) went times ten, rushed forward, and had ago. In General, while mediocre.

L
Leonn_24 20.10.19

the game broke my brain, in a good plan, the first part to the middle but was not caught because
but the second part was much atmospheric, addiction in full
night going to bed a pun in the head

A
AlienTonic 20.10.19

gg - disabled person who cannot escape from the grandmother Satanist with a scythe,or whatever it is.
enemies practically vanscott to normal
enemies,namely the grandmother in the village immediately goes in my direction and finds,even if I don't fawn hid behind the house and sat down in a dark corner

M
Mama Stiflera 20.10.19

The laurels of the success of RE4 still not give sleep to some developers. Honestly, these villages with religious fanatics a little boring. A lot of plagiarism. Even the shortness of breath he had stolen from Alan Wake. Also noticed there is an uneven distribution of bandages and batteries in the level (lots of bandages, batteries a little). And the last levels are scored on the batteries. So stock up for future use at lower levels. When compared with RE7, then of course Outlast 2 loses. Though, because the Resident player is given the choice how to pass the game - secretly, avoiding opponents or beating them left and right. The point of AutoSave sometimes occur at the moment when you noticed these psychos, and you have to immediately retreat. Run and don't know where. But these inserts from the past. Gathered all in a mess, just like in the last terminator. If we talk about the pros, it is worth noting prettier graphics. Also glad that the game is not fully tightened. Gone for the day. Under the final was already bored. It's certainly not Alien Isolasion, but at some point hlavaty was very clever and smart. Overall, not bad. One a party. Once even flinched. And of course there's nothing wrong. Play though the night, though the day, even in the full moon, even on Halloween, even in the woods, even with headphones, at least in the helmet. The game is not worse than our wages, pensions and prices in the store

N
NesHKa7 20.10.19

bored