3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kostya_Evd 14.07.20 09:22 pm

How to optimize this terrible game? (Detroit: Become Human)

All impression of the game got corrupted.
54 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kostya_Evd 14.07.20

DrugChe
not updated

K
Kostya_Evd 14.07.20

Zombieller
you have a windose was?

Z
Zombieller 14.07.20

Kostya_Evd

K
Kostya_Evd 14.07.20

Zombieller
I can't go to 10...an error of some sort

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 14.07.20

Kostya_Evd
and installed through the BIOS, which for over minds?

M
Marsj 14.07.20

Resist, stay with a seven game without.

K
Kostya_Evd 14.07.20

how to fix?do not put 10

N
Nikolay Nepokolebimyy 14.07.20

Kostya_Evd
before writing a negative review about the game, first install the program AIDA 64, let her run, left column, click the inscription Computer, then summary. On the right you will see information about your OS and PC. Take a screenshot(you can fill in the user name, so not shooting) and laid out, so that people saw your camera. Maybe he doesn't fit the recommended requirements, and you're on the game of denouncing. I have a game without problems goes.

Spoiler

K
Kostya_Evd 14.07.20

Nicholas Unwavering
you have a computer top here and flies all.Bald cage for a year to optimize their SOAP is not Mauger.Yesterday, the new driver came out correcting VK.ERROR_LOST but the Frisians to take it so hard.and right now I would put 10 but I have not installed the error in the screenshot above took off!what to do XS

N

Kostya_Evd
Actually Sindows you can put yourself, if you know how to think, but it is better first to learn from a knowledgeable person.

K
Kostya_Evd 14.07.20

Nicholas Unwavering
I have no friends to help me to deliver because I do not like to be friends so bad...what to do.and I do not believe that a transition to 10 will help me load percents on 100%

N

Kostya_Evd
Let me tell you a secret: you have the head, hands and the Internet ?
Go to control panel, select the item supply. Click the change plan settings ->Change advanced power settings ->power Management processor ->Maximum processor state and set the desired value.

K
Kostya_Evd 14.07.20

I did it all,the sense 4 kernel right now does not save.the maximum processor state I the maximum is 100

P
Patrick Star Online 14.07.20

I like this theme. I can do nothing, do not know and learn don't particularly want to, even bucket features your not going to say, but damn the developers did not optimize anything. By the way, if you believe the last post of default he has a i5 4570+ gtx 950.

Kostya_Evd wrote:
I have money left to buy games on Windows 10 no money so perverted
Kostya_Evd wrote:
finally hacked.Finally can by hand on the keyboard of scoring a Hole ^_^

.Chiken 14.07.20

Kostya_Evd wrote:
and with a Fig i5 4570 950 b Lag?
The answer is in the sentence xD
You asked a question and got the answer: lag because old iron. Further provocation to anything good you will not. Insult other users too xD

K
Kostya_Evd 14.07.20

.Chiken
The game is not optimized heresy,I'll buy tomorrow morning right PS4.Thank God on the PC not a penny paid for this is not optimized garbage,at least have preserved the incentive 1600r

.Chiken 14.07.20

Kostya_Evd
With the optimization there are problems, but the game is quite passable adequate by today's standards hardware. If what is written above is true, and you really have a GTX 950, then complain about optimization at least pointless xD

K
Kostya_Evd 14.07.20

.Chiken
pointless how ridiculous you protect the game.The top components of the incentive read the negative reviews ,they also lag.The same excuse will come up with something?))and they have top vidyuhi and percent,is also a frieze.ahaha just like that?Yell with you *defender* Detroit in quotation marks:)

.Chiken 14.07.20

Kostya_Evd
I have this game and I have no she is absolutely not interested in what protection, lol? xD
I have a friend with stream in discharge, on medium settings, with ryzen 7 2700 and RX 480 8gb, 16gb RAM passed it without any problems, I know what I'm saying xD
For those with top-end components, the commentary says the incentive, I do not care, me neither they, nor this game are not interested in repeat xD

K
Kostya_Evd 14.07.20

.Chiken
while you're here delaesh times you don't care about this game and you know nothing about?