3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kostya_Evd 14.07.20 09:22 pm

How to optimize this terrible game? (Detroit: Become Human)

All impression of the game got corrupted.
54 Comments
Sort by:
.Chiken 14.07.20

Kostya_Evd
Answer you why you have lag and frieze of this game. To optimize it in this case does not, especially so with every gownsover type riser cortex xD
Isn't this what you created the theme? Or to notify that tomorrow will buy the game on the PS4? xD

K
Kostya_Evd 14.07.20

.Chiken
I already removed the riser cortex full of crap and not 200-300 RAM is cleared and everything as if it were something worth

.Chiken 14.07.20

Kostya_Evd
In fact, like all such programs-SEOs xD
In this case, and in any other, you will not win anything, and if they win, then 5 fps max xD

K
Kostya_Evd 14.07.20

.Chiken
Yes, nothing to win,only worse program gives.10% extra load of the process 300 instead of RAM.BES the same thing.with it I have lags even more now.For the year could be normal optimize to deliver for the weak component,does not care for PC.

.Chiken 14.07.20

Kostya_Evd
No one has to optimize the game configuration, which is below even the minimum system requirements. With the same success it is possible to sit on the phenomenon and complain that the new Kolda lag. Iron should promptly update, if you want to play new games. If you want to play comfortably, you need to upgrade to stronger xD

K
Kostya_Evd 14.07.20

.Chiken
come on refresh your PC,it is better to buy PS4 and game investigators.cheaper at times will be released.PS4 one is cheaper than the percent good one.a PC need not only percent,but also RAM and vidyuhi.all the significant games on the PS4 will be out for a long time.despite the PS5.including cyberpunk and asasin creed.so refresh your PC is expensive and does not make sense if you have a PS4

.Chiken 14.07.20

Kostya_Evd
Clearly, to continue the dialogue further do not consider it necessary xD
More warnings with regards to the provocation is not, mind you xD

N
Nikolay Nepokolebimyy 14.07.20

Kostya_Evd
When will earn on a normal PC, run again the game and see what the game is normal, I would even say elegant. There are some disadvantages, but advantages more.

a
aist16 16.10.20

Motherboard DMIMOBO: ASRock 970M Pro3
AMD FX-8320E Eight-Core Processor 8x , 3200 MHz
16384 MB
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
Microsoft Windows 8.1 Professional 6.3.9600.18821
The game was downloaded, installed, launched, - a few minutes went "The process of compiling shaders" -
And then everything goes fine, for a few days. That's amazing!
The "Shader compilation process" is repeated every time you download, and then, everything works great!

k
kawaii1l 16.10.20

They sit in bakeries for 40k and require some imaginary optimization.

I
Igor Artemov_kotod 16.10.20

Excellent optimization of amude2600'vega56 in 4k 30-40fps! It's great.

I
IngwardIn 30.03.21

Lex-one
Does not suffocate anywhere and in Detroit itself does not suffocate, there are simply places in the game where there is an inconsistent load on the CPU.
Before putting your own conclusions, you should first familiarize yourself with the characteristics or at least look at the tests of this processor in comparison with the same 3600.

LOL!

Now I would put 4.3GHz in an "office machine" ....

L
Lex-one 30.03.21

IngwardIn
Gasps, gasps. According to tests, 0.1 fps is shit, there are friezes and statters everywhere, you can only play sies go and dota.

P
Palych Rokov 07.02.22

There are no problems with optimization, but believe me, if you have problems you shouldn't bother, this game is not worth it. On current hardware, it is quite playable on ultras