3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NiteLite 14.07.20 09:23 pm

Passage. (Saints Row 2)

If you have any questions on the game or some additional task, ask them here and not anywhere else. Any question I will answer. And also asking users to help me in this.
!!!ATTENTION!!!. Messages like haha or dupe or John, let Asya will be regarded as spam and offtopic. For the continuous violation of the rules - warning. Well, and the like.
190 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gerc 14.07.20

I have a problem with the mission ronin 2
Where first you need to buy a car, then a gun to launder money, and then I courier to get in the car - like I have to cover up while she is driving....
So it is buggy awful - first the car crashed into the wall and then when taxiing, falls into the lake - that's a mission impossible to pass....
I am one such lag caught?

e
edikbl 14.07.20

1. who realties knows where to find toksichnye waste? The clue must be somewhere near klodawski cameras. Where these cameras look like? running around the island, the police zadalbala, time passes, and where the waste doesn't.
2. The first side mission for Keeler. You need to kill Alana(Alvan), vodka took, and where you drink it do not understand. Where is that abandoned theater?

Gerc from me everything went smoothly. Replay.

A
Alemor 14.07.20

I can't go ronin 5 mission! I go to the airport to kill and then say the type is not the ladder I go to the next and the Sergeant sits down and goes and I'm starting gets in the car and all black screen but heard as shots are fired!!!

S
Skaary 14.07.20

Whew I have a question - the game is already out, and the localization when?

T
Torpedon 14.07.20

2Skaary
15 January will be the light localized Surly CP2.

D
DeeLoc54 14.07.20

how to get ronin 3,KDE Noida to fill up 4 bikers,not give to get to den saints?
the office..no words,the bike is very fast...I still collect the corners of fences and poles,these advanced Japanese without hitting anything(unlike me) safely arrive to the destination..help

R
Razor_Callahan 14.07.20

I bad to write here or where, in short the problem is this, the mission 3-4 against the green gang, starts the screensaver, they say they say Nada to burn hemp field, and people in a flight helmet, with izobrajeno it logo Ganji, soglashaetsa help in this... now, after splash screen there is just black screen, but the game is not freezing(when you press Q the sound of the open menu select weapons)...nobody knows how to fix it?

...piton... 14.07.20

yeah pahodu on PC Glukhov a lot...Well I'm on the Box were...

A
Alemor 14.07.20

First Nigga like I also have a splash screen and a black screen with sounds!!!

e
edikbl 14.07.20

part time for killer anyone passed? Something artist does not appear, four graffiti was already nanolevel, but it is not. Maybe an area of much need for the arts? Alana (the one first on the list) find. Where is this abandoned cinema?
Cattle also neponyatki. In the description that it is necessary to order food from vishnudata su*and he supposedly is coming. What kind of bitch is this? And how to order? Call her or what?
While only one taxi driver failed. Rang, came clear well and immediately caught a bullet in the brain.

First Nigga that's their first four and then added to the hike more like a couple. Although it may be as fine but that long chase them.
Control is something. I have all the keyboard is plugged. While this mission was vosekalna.

PS: in the mission with the waste, maybe someone should look for them on the ship that docked

N
NiteLite 14.07.20

Vishnudata bitch is a Freckle Beaches. Call and order your.

e
edikbl 14.07.20

NiteLite and how to call? Where it to take?

e
edikbl 14.07.20

Alemor and Razor_Callahan I have on these missions, all fine. The version from Razor 1911 that weighs in at a 6.75.
While flight normal without glitches. If you don't count the neupravlyaemogo transport OK.

D
DeeLoc54 14.07.20

Razor_Callahan,do you have some kind of glitch,I just went all smoothly..arrived,burned,soaked a few cars,everything is fine.
edikbl,first four,then another is added...the biggest flunked 4,the fifth bastard dumped...rode on a motorcycle..not a sport,and the type of cruiser...he near the garage once stood..now no...furious( about the killer, there is a type at the truck..
this upper island,upper left,there are trailers on wheels,district keep the Rastafarians,in one of the shops is the victim,when there will come its mark on the map

F
Forsaga 14.07.20

same hnya where you have to kill Chinese at the airport ....black screen and p*zda((

F
Forsaga 14.07.20

I passed this airport current the question is where the hell on the map nahoditsa ubide saints(that is ours) looked everywhere nowhere(((so want to change the look of our gang

N
NiteLite 14.07.20

In the heart of the Red light District...

e
edikbl 14.07.20

Forsaga in the map there are filters that leave only housing here to get asylum.

A
Alemor 14.07.20

I decided it would seem this problem what I had! Need to watch the Intro and skip it (default ESC)

n
nehitman 14.07.20

Tell me guys,in short I am doing a mission where you have to give the Ronin(the Chinese which swords go) to get to the refuge of the saints,but I can't stop them:first they motyka fast,and secondly control of the game is buggy,thirdly a lot of them...Well please tell me what to DO!!!