3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NiteLite 14.07.20 09:23 pm

Passage. (Saints Row 2)

If you have any questions on the game or some additional task, ask them here and not anywhere else. Any question I will answer. And also asking users to help me in this.
!!!ATTENTION!!!. Messages like haha or dupe or John, let Asya will be regarded as spam and offtopic. For the continuous violation of the rules - warning. Well, and the like.
190 Comments
Sort by:
r
roeH 14.07.20

termination of the mayor should be killed, well, he has yellow hair

A
ANRE 14.07.20

People, sorry that maybe not the topic, but HOW to TUNE CARS to THEIR BROTHER ??? Got the opportunity, but something can't solve...

C
Chebur666 14.07.20

and the girls in the game you can shoot (like in GTA4)?

Y
Young_Dsa 14.07.20

actually additional mission opens immediately after 41 missions it's just not poletica on the map.be it in the police station of the district of saints(site to be in the southern part of the district of saints on the roof Antena is) in this area go to the 3rd floor there 3 listen to the conversation and there to take the folder with the number of someone(I won't say who so as not to spoil the fun)call this brow and then clear

M
Maksimimilyan 14.07.20

pheniX90, I found Nick'a
Come on, spill it, where you found it. I the entire pier from head to toe looked and not found it. Pliz help me!

D
Demon6666 14.07.20

the people, help can't pass the 4th mission called ronin 04,the yellow there are shorter have wounded geta to get to the hospital until he takes him I'm fighting back with a pistol when he pulls up where three cars blocked the road ahead a little he drove them back and THEN turns around and slams into the curb and revs it and everything!! I tried again to pass the mission not helped, can it a bug? could you tell me what to do please

G
GTA.Pro 14.07.20

Help, I have such a bug: in short at the last save was prostitution (Ho-ing), received the award in a pimp costume. But then, that conservation had to be rewritten, and I started a new game. But when I started to re-take the prostitution that immediately began from the 10th level, and when I walk, nothing is given... Maybe someone knows what to do?

B
Big Rider 14.07.20

And who knows what is under the advanced tab on the Board with Newspapers?

G
GTA.Pro 14.07.20

The bonus mission for Ultor.

T
Troll_from_hell 14.07.20

HOW to upgrade an old mansion? and then as a dump)

M
Mitchell_[RusDante] 14.07.20

how to get to the Mall? (there is more General Samedi killed in Bigfoot not maero and GENERAL)
exact location please =0))

s
s.t.a.l.k.e.r. - strelok 14.07.20

Alemor answer your question with screens I have the same garbage was in General until after you have a black screen to restart the game and everything will be O. K.
gaser to open 11 s Mysia need to go through all of the fortress
Mitchell_[RusDante] you need to go to the building with the doors open to approach the Elevator and press E and you're at the Mall

C
CSKA 47 14.07.20

Like a helicopter to land???Click on the S and I have it back flying

s
s.t.a.l.k.e.r. - strelok 14.07.20

CSKA 47
to land on werelate press the space bar

K
K.O.D. 14.07.20

can't go ronin 5 . I walk into the airport and kill ronin and then told to go to another ladder , I go to him and the Sergeant sits down and goes and I'm starting gets in the car and all black screen but heard as shots are fired.

K
K.O.D. 14.07.20

And, all solved this problem

S
Sovsem poehavshiy 14.07.20

where and how to make Shock Paddles
write to the PM

G
Gagarin666 14.07.20

VixSA
04.02.09 06:31 Prompt 1 Walter mission to save shaundi or because of the clumsy translationapply damage to the van but not unichtojiti before they kill shaundi what the hell was there four to do normal?
Just blow up the van. Or rather not blow up and make burn. I've soared, drowned it twice, but it turns out she manages to get out of the van.

D
Dragon490 14.07.20

K. O. D.

HOW to solve the problem? I also have this crap

G
Gagarin666 14.07.20

Dragon490
try to schedule at minimum posivite