3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NiteLite 14.07.20 09:23 pm

Passage. (Saints Row 2)

If you have any questions on the game or some additional task, ask them here and not anywhere else. Any question I will answer. And also asking users to help me in this.
!!!ATTENTION!!!. Messages like haha or dupe or John, let Asya will be regarded as spam and offtopic. For the continuous violation of the rules - warning. Well, and the like.
190 Comments
Sort by:
e
edikbl 14.07.20

how to dial letters on the phone. That would kill a peasant for conditioning for Hitman you need to dial 555-OOPS. How to gain something?

A
AlexRou 14.07.20

Guys can't start the mission FortressUltra help plz try yourself!
it is almost second-to-last mission in the story
http://upload.com.ua/get/900646118/

T
True PC Gamer 14.07.20

edikbl
Silently. On the phone the letters are written? Yes. Off and gaining. For each letter responds to a certain figure.

M
Mandalor 14.07.20

Level 5 bodyguard stars to you. what are some ways, tips?

e
edikbl 14.07.20

True PC Gamer well, if so smart, then tell me how to activate it pressing letters instead of numbers.

M
Maksimimilyan 14.07.20

First Nigga how to get ronin 3,KDE Noida to fill up 4 bikers,not give to get to den saints?
the office..no words,the bike is very fast...I still collect the corners of fences and poles,these advanced Japanese without hitting anything(unlike me) safely arrive to the destination..help
nehitman, Tell me guys,in short I am doing a mission where you have to give the Ronin(the Chinese which swords go) to get to the refuge of the saints,but I can't stop them:first they motyka fast,and secondly control of the game is buggy,thirdly a lot of them...Well please tell me what to DO!!!
I do not know. I have this mission on the second attempt passed.

M
Mandalor 14.07.20

I first nepoymu, che all control stuck-I have all OK)

e
edikbl 14.07.20

has anyone passed the ronin 8? What I do not understand how the mission to come. Lay all the bombs on the floors, on the last kill all lieutenants, then the command hide and there is a marker at the exit of the room where the lieutenants drenched, nabuhay at him and the bombs start to explode, and then I do not understand, the markers are no longer there, run around on the floors, no way out, on the floor explosions.
May not have time to hide where necessary? Where to run then? The mission is not provalivaetsja and not completed. Glitch?

A
Apti 14.07.20

edikbl I was there too, thought a lot, okazyvaetsya have to jump the stairs ( well, sort of piril to jump and fall and there is a parachute open should be) I hope you understand ;)

e
edikbl 14.07.20

Арти_777 thanks, now passed, that I was a dummy, did not read what I write, time is running out there.

G
Gerc 14.07.20

How to pass mission Fortress Ultur - I drove up to the building - the mission icon on the radar - but no purple marker anywhere that it to start. The whole neighborhood was swept not found.... Other missions I have already there....

R
Razor_Callahan 14.07.20

Blah, I was in shock when I found that when setting the level of graphics of low, the black screen disappears and you can normally complete the mission!
PS.: Proshol entire game with a friend in coop, very fun!)

M
Mandalor 14.07.20

Gerc
I also tried hard))) there is close to the Elevator, he cha in the subway will drop you where the General was killed, and the mission

M
Maksimimilyan 14.07.20

edikbl, 1. who realties knows where to find toksichnye waste?
Take a Geiger counter and a focus on the crackling. The stronger the crackling, the closer you get to your goal.

6Debel6 14.07.20

Went through the whole game(killed Vogel), look at the statistics and see-completed missions-41/42. Where to find this last mission?

O
OGrey 14.07.20

How to tune cars gang where in the sanctuary this icon? Chet finally can not catch up

H
HollowHeart 14.07.20

OGrey the same interests. find it can can not. although maybe it is not just at all...

G
Grand Theft Aero 14.07.20

This is a stupid translation!There's just new cars appear!!!

S
Stasianuch 14.07.20

response to tuning cars gang: they is a full package automatically! in addition nitro is all for experimentation, let's say you have selected in the first list of cars, sheeted down and back up and you will see the changes ) and that's all )

t
tamplier25 14.07.20

can't start the mission FortressUltra help plz on the map mark there and the place where it should be it is not there