3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
V_l_a_d_1 14.07.20 09:49 pm

What games do you think failed ?

If you play in such games
23 Comments
Sort by:
K
K.I.L.L.J.O.Y 14.07.20

Gothic 4 is a complete failure. Bought a license, installed it played about 40 minutes and carried the tries.

M
MunchkiN 616 14.07.20

if commercially disastrous Igor... peck-peck
but if subjective failure Igor how something like that can't remember all in the soap sank and I came across a bit about because it was clear in the Internet era for that game and everything about it to find out.
separately current you can remember the bad stupid ported games.

Q
Qerodievitr 14.07.20

В_л_а_д_1
Mafia 2. Not so much a failure, more disappointment after the first part.

B
BattleEffect 14.07.20

All Sacred's after the first part.

L
Lex-one 14.07.20

В_л_а_д_1
Mafia 3.

L
Lex-one 14.07.20

В_л_а_д_1
Me: andromeda, SOTR, 76 fallout, Call of duty black ops 3, Gulman all the parts.

P
PETRENKO VLADIMIR 19.11.20

I find The Last of Us: Part 2 since there (lesbian, feminists)

y
yariko.v 19.11.20

Depends on the sense of failure. If in relation to the previous games of the series, I would single out for myself such (in some of them I even played)
Mafia3
TES5:Skyrim
ME:Andromeda
Tomb Raider 2013+
HF:Alyx

V
Vampire_98 19.11.20

Postal 3
Rogue Warrior
F.E.A.R. 3

S
Sayman95 19.11.20

Mafia 3 is a good game, a good story, a great serve, but because it technically could not implement - it's a failure, it's hard to play it

z
z8TiREX8z 05.01.21

V_l_a_d_1
Arcania: Gothic 4.
Duke Nukem Forever
Postal 3

I
It cant be for nothing 08.02.21

All Need For Speed ​​from Ghost Games, well, maybe only except NFS 2015.

Y
Yakhychkvash 08.02.21

Risen 3. The first is quite a solid heir to Gothic, the second is neither this nor that, but the setting for RPG is fresh. The third is some kind of fierce trash, which is physically unpleasant to pass. Miserable quests, a krinzh plot, some idiotic factions in the spirit of voodoo-zombie-ninja-pirates and bodyguards of sorcerers - slave owners of gnomes ... Just a jumble of schizophrasia, delusional pathos and outdated cliches.

ELEX. I liked the game as a whole. But, as in Risen 3, a jumble of cliches and attempts to combine incongruous. Vikings-sorcerers fighting against the raiders from Fallout 3 against the backdrop of the confrontation between rocket-worshiping sectarians (who for some reason use the Latin alphabet instead of the alphabet familiar to the world of ELEX) and albino drug addicts ... And also some dreary story about friendship, betrayal and family secrets.

Kingdoms of Amalur. For all the advantages of the game, it looks like an unfinished MMORPG, the creators of which did not have enough money for the server and they decided to leave everything as it is. An even bigger problem is the lack of any balance. The player swings faster than doing quests, and as a result, you have to run through the story in order to meet at least some resistance or find normal equipment.

l
legusor 08.02.21

cyberpunk 2077

T
Thalwar 16.02.21

War Thander, Wolfenstain, Mafia 2, Silent Hill-Homecoming, Dead Space 2.

P
Protocol10 16.02.21

gothic 3
stalker
fallout 4, fallout 76
dragon eid inquisition
cyberpunk 2077

W
Waffen 16.02.21

There can only be subjectivity in this topic. For me personally (as I wrote earlier) this is gta 5

H
Homer11 16.02.21

mafia2
postal3
transslag2077bugs

T
Tatyankaa 30.03.21

I have not met such. Any game will find its connoisseur, I think.

S
Sweety_Mustard 30.03.21

Arcanum, VTMB of the same studio. Fallout tactics, heroes m & m 4. Failed due to errors in filing, greedy publishers (hello, Activizhn - let's release raw VTBM simultaneously with the 2nd half; DDDD), etc.
And, still Lionheart can be recorded here - a masterpiece of the first half of the game, but the studio stupidly collapsed in the process.
This is if the question is about games - I did not take into account the slag.