3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NightGameMassacre 15.07.20 10:32 pm

How has your life changed after that. how did you become a gamer?

How has your life changed after you become a gamer?
37 Comments
Sort by:
r
requiemmm 15.07.20

I have missed many opportunities to roll her into a complete hell. When I wanted to kill, I've killed monsters, when I wanted to drink, I've killed monsters when I was bored and the alternative was the empty chatter with all sorts of assholes, I've killed monsters. Now some of my peers already three or four children, well, those who have lived to see this day, somebody got divorced and lost half of the property, someone is paying child support, someone runs away from his wife and children, someone drunk, someone sat down, and someone is already out, in General people have a normal life in Russia...and I pee monsters. For better or worse, but I rarely did something I didn't want to. And I never understood the desire of my juices...citizens to turn the already crappy life Raschke in a festival of suffering, with all of these man should and you should. Should not, do not, do only what is interesting, while they have the chance.

d
darkpromo 15.07.20

the answer to the question depends on what the meaning of the concept of gamer must anyone with the slightest access to the Internet tried video games, and that this should somehow affect your life to change it?

a
airstorm 15.07.20

O_o
Obviously probably nothing to do from what I with preschool-age children spend hours chasing arcanoid, alley cat, digger, tapper, shamus, and other small but legendary PC games of the early 80's. Actually I started life, and so it continues :D
P. S. But to choose the UNIVERSITY and the profession is very much affected. As parents tried to push for medical, I still chose Cybernetics as much as 2 diploma in different specialties, of course.

B
Berry Bush 15.07.20

Great changed. Instead of rap, Slane construction projects, booze and getting up on the account in a children's room of militia, I calmly played Age of Empires II in my school years. Now, instead of debiloidnaya of humor I'm watching a channel English Heritage and feel great knowing that the neighborhood rabble never managed to distort my own tastes and to replace them on their proletarian burping.
Spoiler

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.07.20

Help to enjoy free from work and family time

N
NightGameMassacre 15.07.20

Berry Bush
Sorry for oftop, and what is bad rap? There is a rap about the game напримерdarkpromo
A gamer is a person who seriously Oh and games

A
A.Soldier of Light 15.07.20

NightGameMassacre wrote:
How has your life changed after you become a gamer?
I mean, a player of video games? Have played since childhood, that is, almost always, so the question is superfluous )
If we talk about eSports, then no, it's not about me.
Kyokushin Denis wrote:
Help to enjoy free from work and family time
And correctly. Better to play videogames than hang out with drugs or the Xeno (though in Russia they are forbidden, but we are everywhere).

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.07.20

A. Soldier of Light
Drugs are not tried,alcohol is not love, friends are all at Home (family, children and other concerns).I games right to the point hit

M
MunchkiN 616 15.07.20

I used to be an adventurer like you but then I bought a Pitch

A
Anderby 27.09.20

I went to school.

P
Posledovatel 27.09.20

NightGameMassacre wrote:
How have you become a gamer?
Well, I used to be able to hang on the padica or play square in the yard with the ploughmen
And now I have to work to live like that.

P
Posledovatel 27.09.20

Anderby
Where did you get the turtle?

R
Real Slim Shady 27.09.20

Well.. here you can write a lot, in my opinion depends on what you played, some stick in card games, others in the logical, others like to just shoot. and so on, it all depends on the genre, but of course it is not necessary to limit one genre, even if you do not like horrors - it is worth trying, alternatively it applies to other genres.
I've changed a lot of games, and in my opinion video games with a good plot will replace books, because in fact hearing, reading subtitles - we literally read a book, and the advantages of video games in that we participate in this story ... In one game we fight for freedom, in another we fight evil. All the games carry any knowledge, so they may well change life a little, but it all depends on the person)) Someone was inspired by the game about sports and decided to become an athlete on his favorite game, and someone enough story that would be inspired. Video games as a source of inspiration, relaxation are very useful.

T
Trolden 27.09.20

it hasn't changed because the process has been started at an early age. But in its kind I tried a lot of interesting things, the same mango imba kek, learned a lot of new things, experienced different experiences of different genres. It's not so bad if you don't make it absurd.

P
Protocol10 27.09.20

More like a worse side. The real world was exchanged for virtual.

P
Posledovatel 27.09.20

Protocol10
that's why people are embittered unsociable callous and indifferent
I've never seen such clowns as I have ever seen them now.)

w
william1992 27.09.20

Follower
I noticed an interesting pattern. The current young, apparently, because of the games are extremely aggressive and fearless. But that's until the moment you get the lula. Then the snot and "mother help" begin abruptly.
I think that such a generation brought up games and especially the Internet. Because juvenile suckers in games and the internet feel unpunished

P
Posledovatel 27.09.20

william1992
I'm talking clowns.
And you're 92g p?

V
Vaipen 27.09.20

Normally changed, there are a lot of opportunities to lower it into a full humane way.

P
Posledovatel 27.09.20

Vaipen
I guess I haven't increased your health?
I personally have hypertension that's definitely made up of this shit.