3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bombardirovschik 20.10.19 10:48 am

Impressions from the full game (PC) (Cossacks 3)

Friends, share opinions and impressions of this game!
The thrill or failure?
Or something in between?
Everything I think about this game, I can write here!
60 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mamosha 20.10.19

Great strategy, students certainly do not like the schedule, but this access will be RTS with a good campaign, we can say that the remake. Yeah thanks GSK that has not been touched by the innovations and left a masterpiece as he was.

K
Kandoliza 20.10.19

That shame the red price of 200p per market day, another divorce.

M
MU-admin 20.10.19

raw slag, looks like neither patches nor DLC of any game will not correct

C
Crowley Alister 20.10.19

A very strange product turned out,the music is disgusting cheap,otsudstvie ability to do turn all nonsense for 2000 is protimo but not now I have each barracks to poke to order one improvement, but not all,the fighting is good only noticed that when my soldiers are standing next to my cannons, cannon shooting soldiers die very strange

f
febll 20.10.19

The most positive, but left a bad feeling as the game should have been released earlier in the day.

R
Rooough 20.10.19

Alister Crowley
Don't know, I think it's great that left as it was to watch for bleeding is also necessary, even so, you can get the advantage in units and in the economy. Remember were kids playing gears Cossacks: back to war And, though the 17th century. Then my brother took stables Austria and played for Austria and it happened that the enemy was not improved until the end of the Dragoons, and now my brother takes and even stronger improves Dragunov and takes damage just like the French Dragoons of the 18th century... It is necessary to see the face of the boy who captured the base, his Dragoons now, worse than usual, I still remember. Plus before something to improve, always looking at resources, because sometimes spending almost the last, especially early in the game, and given that the peasants are dying of starvation, and the mercenaries just so that once meter rise, to put in place costly improvement, not the best idea.

M
Mr.Sirocco 20.10.19

Remember the past, all too soon in 4K CDM All same error as before in the movements of units and ships, otherwise a great RTS, which was the best in 10 years

R
RedDevil2811 20.10.19

So no normal VIDOS gameplay was not.The game would be nobody would buy. Sorry that you've lost something that is so loved in 2001. Does this game can not be called Cossacks 3.

R
Reverrius 20.10.19

Anyway, looks like Adorama Cossacks. Technically and morally. To call this third part I would not. The game is behind the time, from other RTS. To pass the special desire is not present.

A
Ankor2034 20.10.19

It's just a remake of the Cossacks. Nothing new to see. The graphics are not amazing, but better than 2001.. the Game weighs no more than 1 gig. Bugs the game has. For example, shooting through a stone wall. To kill all a stone wall simply bring to the wall a couple of units with guns. As for the optimization... When playing a random map with AI 4 on 4 was drawdown fps to 10 from a huge number of units. Generally wait for the torrents for this game.

S
S1manS 20.10.19

Good game!... I see there are a lot of snotty experts in gradiva and at the same time mommy's politicians gathered XD.So you are not here. Good old Cossacks remaster, thanks for the great developers that have not started to rivet and come up with what's new, otsenochka litsuhu will be 9 and a must have for multiplayer for 8 hours of battles!)

n
n0zh1k 20.10.19

The game is too slow, I hope to be mod on acceleration in 2 times. And so, the game can be called Cossacks HD. I think the authors were afraid not to please the players, and nothing has changed.

I
IP14 20.10.19

Game didn't expect anything. Or rather was waiting for the remake of the first part in 3D.
And actually everything is fine except a couple things! Bugs and optimization... and it greatly affects the impression of the game!
And not like that is impossible for the camera to turn. Sometimes one gets the impression that the building is actually a sprite

A
Adam Beylin 20.10.19

I really liked the second part of the Cossacks, because at first I played into it and then the first and she didn't fancy me. Now bought 3 thought they were going to take the basis of the second part with a different gameplay when it is not necessary to think strategically, but simply to press a number. But it came out something like this myself. Maybe the patches and mods that'll bring.

_
__TAILS__ 20.10.19

great game, good for those who want a bit nostalgiaville. Of the minuses - is not present(or I not found) hot keys, as well as on the computer with a resolution ~1024x768 severely hampered the mini-map, which is not mini-

M
Mcbrut_ 20.10.19

ASHDI reissue and no part 3

I
Ilya Rak 20.10.19

From the doorway ran into a bunch of Windows, before start the game.
And then in the menu are faced with bugs settings first, not used ones that were placed earlier. And then the screen flew down.

a
arahanit 20.10.19

15 Carl 15 years !!!
And release reissues only in HD. I thought that there is something new, for example a mixture of Total war and ANNO. At least something new would do and the mere proximity of the camera even around impossible.
And like all good old Cossacks I like it! Probably for the best, that nothing has changed, maybe it would be even worse.

P
Protocol10 20.10.19

Have kocol of Repack. Played sensitively and took this ssaninu. Here such impressions. Game pack garbage which developed a brazen ask for 800 rubles. Are you ready for a package of garbage to give 800 rubles? The question, of course, rhetorical. My message to developers is: Back to hell with the gaming industry and don't ever go back! It's just not yours.

K
Kapellimestari 20.10.19

Wah, got some cocaine. Don't remember, it was eh all the same in the original Cossacks. I, on the military side:
- No tactics, we press a number. You can, of course, to put the Musketeers on the road to the hill
- The rock-scissors-paper no infantry is divided into just on melee and ranged
- The cavalry - the weapon of victory, can only keep her
- Pikemen against cavalry useless
- Artillery - bullshit. Has twenty meters, but always in the top ten
- Artillery - God of war. It's mini-tanks without crew on the remote control
- Musketeers firing semi-automatic rifles
- The building does not provide benefits. The column does not accelerate the March, the caret does not protect against cavalry
- Units do not give benefits consequently. The unorganized crowd is also good.
- Technology rule, as before.
He can kill all the gates

Cossacks 2 was much better and more interesting tactically, but against modern Total war the second the Cossacks today have nothing to do. The first (third) Cossacks held only because of their identity.