3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bombardirovschik 20.10.19 10:48 am

Impressions from the full game (PC) (Cossacks 3)

Friends, share opinions and impressions of this game!
The thrill or failure?
Or something in between?
Everything I think about this game, I can write here!
60 Comments
Sort by:
I
IMMOLATOR 20.10.19

The game is not bad. Compared to gerom 7 is a masterpiece. Here is why not only voiced no units, no dialogue? Or is it a game about war dumb??? I'm not talking about the lack of CG movies, but the voice acting could do not to splurge...

O
OrangeHead 20.10.19

guys who are veterans or fans of the series, shall describe in detail if not difficult, what is liked and what they didn't like what was removed and what was changed compared to previous installments. I need

S
SlaySPb 20.10.19

The name of the game Cossacks HD, looks exactly the same, just better graphics. In General, the same that released on the PC HD version of Age of Empires 2 and called it Age of Empires 2: HD edition

M
Makar Stepanov 20.10.19

Black Mind
Nichrome has not changed, has released a copy-paste from taut to the level of 2002 year graphics. The interface is awful, no tactics, everything is bad, everything is terrible, bugs everywhere. I have five people killed while loading a ship!

A
Alerondel 20.10.19

Not played , but the reviews are already pushing AI tweak though , that would be on max difficulty to sweat given?
Generally if the toy is Open Sours .. can our human standards to tweak , mod Empire for the 1st part was serious , though bagabandy and raw.

W
WWQ 20.10.19

thanks for the feedback , and I wanted to buy...

G
Glomar 20.10.19

Remember the old days when I played Cossacks 1 and 2. You can play in principle. But that's what interests me. It was a web video in which Evgeny Grigorovich suggested that after the release of Cossacks 3 may the company will continue the development of Stalker 2. How much is significantly?

R
Roman Niko21 20.10.19

well, I saw Russian soldiers in Ukrainian territory, the Russians won with the help of the Cossacks ships of the line(((((

I
Ilya Rak 20.10.19

In General, did refund. Too damp.
Let's see what will happen next. If the game will finish then buy again.

C
ChampCoffee93 20.10.19

Don't know, but it seems to me threw 800 R to the wind.Played a bit, once everything was rebuilt ,took off with an error . Burnt ass and I never went into it. Looks like a re-release in hd and while PTS raw and Bagan. For 10 years, could be something better to do.. C the same success it will play in the re-release of age of empires 2 which I bought for a hundred on sale and I will be happy. Generally not buy would advise torrent you can download to play around.

K
Kandoliza 20.10.19

Tried not to just play, and go through the whole game, but the behavior of units and all other events reminds me of the Maidan of the brain. No more but this office, the benefit that Gabe gets the money for this cal. I am Ukrainian (Chernomorneftegaz) mourning the death of ukroilprom!

X
X_ray_83 20.10.19

ChampCoffee93
Age of empires 2 is just a re-release is terrible, there's even the graphics did not change found that compared !

C
ChampCoffee93 20.10.19

X_ray_83
I like the graphics I was not embarrassed, even though she and primitive. Just like Age of empires 2 and Cossacks 1999 3 2016. The difference should be very noticeable. And the Cossacks in addition to graphics is really nothing new and is not made If the game was named Cossacks: back to war HD, I would either not say a word. There's a remake just issued for a new game. Of course maybe I'm too picky, but I expected more.

X
X_ray_83 20.10.19

ChampCoffee93
They wrote that it is a remake of the first part, no change means you didn't care from the start on Cossacks ! Why distort the fact that developed originally said !? No one promised anything new ! Well, do not like do not play. Age of empires 2, even the graphics is not delivered, changed only the resolution and assume everything, and you ate it up and even money no change ! Mdeee hard case ((( Double standards they are )))

G
GeRR_Praetorian 20.10.19

Well, all basically the same, slightly pulled grafon and the like, as such more really no change. Optimization is great, but it's not enough for this game!!!! To total, goods, in particular to Rome far away as the moon, but the game is still good. Worthy of its level.

C
Cr1stal1 20.10.19

Kandoliza
I am Ukrainian
Oh well

s
saa0891 20.10.19

I'm not that old,this is not played in this series,but judging by the comments of those who played this part was not nice,and not something really nowage not added,but some old items as I understand it any worse,though what else was to expect from GSC remain horns Yes feet.
Although to download the torrent and try who does not mexate,unless of course you have time.

E
EvgenyDMT 20.10.19

Hmm,probably the same thing will happen with STALKER 2...

C
Cr1stal1 20.10.19

EvgenyDMT
what do you think

C
ChampCoffee93 20.10.19

X_ray_83
Well, I guess you're right, I don't really actively watch the progress of this project. Just why I thought that would be something else. Well, here it is, as they say, on taste and color )