3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VLADDK 16.07.20 10:27 pm

The mission "the Paleto Heist" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Completing the mission in the Wiki

Who came to the mission the Robbery in Paleto,crashes after a firefight when you need to pick them up,switched to Franklin and the departure
49 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladi92 16.07.20

VLADDK
I did when I arrived at the military included a first-person view and not switch to Franklin later will automatically switch away from first person passed the mission.

V
VLADDK 16.07.20

Vladi92
well I will try,thank you

A
Andrey Telegin 16.07.20

VLADDK
Also suggest) missions from the first person and in free time play of 3 persons)

f
fedorkonyxov 16.07.20

Good time of day. The problem is this: after the cutscene where the main characters come out of the Bank in full combat readiness to begin play for Trevor, and partners, respectively, should start and maintain a fire and to move with us. BUT 1) arrows (which you hire) is on the spot doing nothing, killing him is useless; 2) no purpose of the task ( i.e., like a need through the town to leave, but no instructions there) 3) skip this part of the mission, such as in the task with encastre, does not work. Please help in solving the problem, or throw a save on the next mission.

P
ProXP 16.07.20

REB-key do not like I can go through this mission, the fact that, as in the robbery of jewelry and cash collection problemy when you switch on the character. I have the Mission Thing in flight, Bank robbery, when switching to Franklin I play. Well, in principle, as usual. Pirates sistemnik standards

D
Default2 16.07.20

Go get a job

A
Apre Aerp 16.07.20

I even worse, drive the van to the point(to the Bank), she lost three times to fill up the mission, click the skip section, and they stupidly sit in the van and all

e
eao79rus 16.07.20

Such a problem: in the mission the Plan of business in Paleto after the cops arrive and Trevor gets mad, nothing happens, it is not out of the car. Pass the mission fails, the game starts to load infinitely. Has anyone encountered this and is there a solution?

F
Flicker408 16.07.20

How it go? Crashes after switching to Franklin.

M
MrRiddler 16.07.20

Flicker408
What is the problem exactly?

F
Flicker408 16.07.20

MrRiddler
It seems to be written that the game crashes after switching to Franklin, respectively, the passage of the mission becomes impossible

M
MrRiddler 16.07.20

Flicker408
there is only 1 option,to reinstall the game!

r
rostoman84 16.07.20

it doesn't work

Flicker408
wait for the normal patch and the pill

D
Dead_Funny_Face 16.07.20

I have during this time when it came out of the Bank, the shooter of which I took with me is in place and do not, it is not possible to pass, someone tell me how to solve the problem?

Problems with passing the Mission "the Paleto Heist"
I have during this mission when it came out of the Bank, the shooter of which I took with me is in place and does not do, there are a couple of cops who are also just standing still. if you click skip, this piece of the mission again, the passage becomes impossible. someone tell me how to solve the problem?

M
MKUltra 16.07.20

There we do not take anyone besides our three characters. After exiting the Bank must be a small movie and all.

p
pronek513 16.07.20

Took the money out from the Bank and Michael podelnikom crash, the job to Kill police officers does not appear, killed myself 3 times, not section proposals and starting all over again with the logo. How to fix? Pirates

A
Ace Death 16.07.20

pronek513
Patch 335.2 ?

p
pronek513 16.07.20

Ace Death
like so

A
Ace Death 16.07.20

pronek513
Sadly,you have to wait another 1 patch -_-,I even a garbage truck has not passed,fucking bug,but a bug with the shelter fixed ?

p
pronek513 16.07.20

Ace Death
so there is 3 times vzryvaet after cops addresess and SMEs skip a section, then you Michael will go fine