3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VLADDK 16.07.20 10:27 pm

The mission "the Paleto Heist" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Completing the mission in the Wiki

Who came to the mission the Robbery in Paleto,crashes after a firefight when you need to pick them up,switched to Franklin and the departure
49 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vadim Kocyuba 16.07.20

Leh Mikhailov 007
try to run in with frame, without frame...
to pass from 1 person
to skip the Chapter(for example 3 times blast machine)
preferably no grenades and explosives, and from a machine for example, that is shot that it already exploded

G
Gusar 16.07.20

The passage in the first person decided to crash when switching to Franklin when the Robbery in Paleto! Thank you Vladi92 and others)))

L
Lenya Seredin 16.07.20

turn on this link down.glanik.ru/GTA%20V/update/x64/dlcpacks/ writes Not Found

The requested URL /GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks/ was not found on this server.

Apache/2.2.22 (Debian) Server at down.glanik.ru Port 80

B
Bogdan Moskalev 16.07.20

Please perezaleyte files DLCpacks

Hangs mission the robbery in Paleto in terms of what one partner stands still and does not appear to be tasks that just endlessly rushing the police. I read that if to return all files of multiplayer with DLCpacks, the mission will work. Please throw off these same files

T
Tommy_Koratel 16.07.20

Bogdan Moskalev
had the same bug. and another when you approach the Bank, there should be a label, but once you get to her she disappears and there's nothing you can do. even out of the car. anyways this is just like the game. and pass e without mods, of tenero and other crap

d
demothen 16.07.20

Bogdan Moskalev
https://yadi.sk/d/qpYYNoIWgqB7S

T
The Dmitry Disaire 16.07.20

Check the cache better.

L
Lalka20003 16.07.20

Michael and the assistant to the crash. When you kill Michael and then himself, Michael begins to move and the other not does not does not want help link does not open the file please

c
charick05 25.01.21

can I have a new link?