3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
igrowowa 20.10.19 10:50 am

Favorite weapon in Far Cry 4 (Far Cry 4)

I couldn't part with D2 (edge), M79 (grenade launcher), AK47 (automatic), Z93 (sniper rifle).

AND YOU?
60 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jeka_064 20.10.19

I go:
1. Circulara saw(machine gun)
2. AMR ( sniper rifle)
3.Crossbow
4.The gun( forgot the name)

B
Bombardirovschik 20.10.19

Grenade little do most people gun can only be with him and to play even in stealth ,enemies stupidly did not have time to react as you have them all blown up. Bow yuzal at first, but then he is really tired - too big to pull the string to change the types of arrows and kosovac it on the middle distance.So the bow is useful only in early game if that craft.Vector unique just a hell of a gun at close and medium distances,is more efficient than any shotgun. Pistols do extra stupid in the game,they just don't need.
The balance of weapons is not very good in this part,unique all pumped too,except guns of course but then they have HS.Standard and frankly dull,the same Scorpio,other rifles, and PP in which nothing can be hang - fierce bottom,it is much easier to wet all even from bow than these guns.As soon as the Unico can be stupid to run only with them, and a grenade launcher,because the rest of the weapons on the background of dull. But I'm still not all open,then we'll see.

s
shahVkit 20.10.19

And we, if bad eyesight, wear glasses and are not too lazy to read the forum...

http://forums.playground.ru/far_cry_4/orugie_v_igre-844426/
http://forums.playground.ru/far_cry_4/walkthrough/s_kakim_orugiem_vi_hodite-843848/

b
boabc 20.10.19

1. Circular saw (this game)
2. Bushman in case the circular saw run out of ammo
3. Z93 makes all with one shot, armored only in the head, it is a freebie to dismantle bombs, free hostages, etc.
4. M79 and no the gun does not compare with the opportunity to make a killing X3 stupidly got on the car.

b
boabc 20.10.19

shahVkit, Kaluga B. get out of here

s
shahVkit 20.10.19

Here written together...

b
boabc 20.10.19

shahVkit
I'm not from Russia

p
propeller-faust 20.10.19

Always composite bow with a hunting sight and M-79 in the holster. M-79 has always dealt with the occasional oncoming traffic of the enemy, the adversary of the events of karma, and defend the outposts because the stupid need a large percentage of murders. And the Rest vary depending on assignments. But since often prefer FORTS and outposts to take a purely stealth that Z93 is also a frequent guest in Cabourg. PKM do not accept at all. Not my style, the circular saw is not yet opened but not eager

S
Sanek1212 20.10.19

Like was already such a topic?Anyway,here is my gear.
1.6п9 with a silencer
2.AK-47 with a silencer and collimator
3.SVD

A
Artem Kazancev _1 20.10.19

circular saw the powerful and creepy horror what boring. so don't even go with her. Disintegrator-the same thing(but for stealth I then close taken) in pistolese stuck thumper, there is nothing better. z93 with Glushak, Reds sight and clip. any remarkably from the animal most it. just like the Buffalo, the LCC is also good but could have done it pansotnik, and perks for more information

S
Sergnikow 20.10.19

Gun-grenade launcher M-79
Punch
SVD
Composite bow
Further, The Disintegrator.

D
Denfasola09 20.10.19

Composite bow
Crossbow
FAMAS(quiet)
Z93

a
agresso_or 20.10.19

AK-47
The shotgun, in particular 1887
Gun 1911
Z93 with a silencer.

A
Alexander Bekker 20.10.19

1. M-79. Simply irreplaceable thing, when you go by car, or reflect the attack on the Outpost.
2. Circular saw. Rambo-style, no comment there.
3. Z93 sniper rifle. Perfect for stealth.
4. The RPG-7. You can quickly get rid of an enemy's car or truck, as well as to shoot down a helicopter.

As for me, the perfect set.

s
saa0891 20.10.19

Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

s
sanchez-08 20.10.19

bow only

-
-S.E.R.G.E.Y.- 20.10.19

The bow on the explosive and fire arrows, Z93 sniper( without the silencer). melee - the disintegrator. Pistol slot weapon is the crossbow.

E
EvENGED 20.10.19

Very good with the M79 to shoot transport of the King's army

z
zaebal332 20.10.19

the knife and bow... all on a quiet

k
koolzera 20.10.19

Not like like,but like the pp19,so just cheat gun;)