3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
igrowowa 20.10.19 10:50 am

Favorite weapon in Far Cry 4 (Far Cry 4)

I couldn't part with D2 (edge), M79 (grenade launcher), AK47 (automatic), Z93 (sniper rifle).

AND YOU?
60 Comments
Sort by:
S
Silvea Cojocari 20.10.19

I:
1. Circulara saw
2. sniper rifle
3.Crossbow
4.Gun

P
Pro_Nursayat 20.10.19

Circular saw
A sniper with a silencer
Granotomet
and kakoeto Machine the most common

F
FunMC 20.10.19

Everything is simple:
1. Grenade launcher M-79 - it can be used while driving in all vehicles, a very powerful and effective weapons, you can also knock out the helicopters.
2. The crossbow for quiet kills, and hunting, IMHO a much more efficient bow.
3. Circular saw - all killer stuff, for a couple of seconds takes heavy fighters out of bounds. To open, the alternative to Bushman for rank 10 in the arena in Senate.
4. Sniper rifle of course SA - 52 to open the alternative Z93 with all the improvements.

u
upumeg95 20.10.19

1. colt silent
2. AK 47 silent
3. D2
4. d50

S
Strel-Ok 20.10.19

1. The MG42 machine gun, aka circular saw :)
2. The M79 Grenade Launcher
3. Rifle SA50 (initially with the upgrade)
4. The Colt-1911 (initially with the upgrade)

B
Balda716 20.10.19

The game has no normal weapons. Modernezirovat Kalash own making favorite.

_
_MACKSIK_86 20.10.19

SA-50 IMBA (full minced).Circulare really cheat trick for me with the Kalash more interesting

x
xFaulx 20.10.19

I'm certainly not an expert, but my kit:
1) Composite bow (stealth in a clean Polushka)
2) Rebel (stealth in the corridors)
3) circular Saw (chaos and destruction)
4) AMR (sniper on the fan)
In General, the most powerful weapon think of an elephant. The elephant is invincible beast that destroys everything in its path not caring about the number of the enemy or his weapons. All elephants brothers.

H
HappyWay 20.10.19

1. Circular saw (effective in hunting and fighting, fast reload)
2. Harpoon (effective in hunting, in fighting not)
3. Z93 (effective in hunting, fighting stormtroopers and snipers extinguishes with one shot and the machine gunner and flamethrower takes work)
4. M-79 (priletajut effective when the enemy helicopters come cars well, the enemies can be fun, and hunting is not very effective when the animal blow some of it is broken skin or even shatters into pieces)
That's all I have a set of weapons, and you suggest a very good set!

n
niki4fdgod 20.10.19

1. Circular saw (Well, everything is clear) 2. Crossbow (Vancott ordinary soldiers to hunt) 3. AMR (generally a powerful thing, damage - high, precision - high) 4. SA 50 (sniper rifle for stealth, fansatic a regular soldier and heavy in the head)

K
Krasty poco 20.10.19

Disintegrator
Crossbow
Circular saw
Sniper rifle

K
Killingsprin_ 20.10.19

I like to put the owl weapon in far cry 4 multiplayer. The OUTPOST is WHERE and so on?

E
Esthetix 20.10.19

Bow , and knives. The rest of the joke used.

Y
Yan Kurlovich 20.10.19

I yuzayu Bushman(awesome stuff,it yuzal warrior),as the gun yuzayu rudnyy gun(with 1 shot takes down the attack and do not eat a lot of ammo,like a rebel),a 3-slot AMR(even in the chest fansatic heavy and shoots very hard),and in the last slot there is a RPG that gives Longinus.
Do not use m79 on the principle because it just becomes circular saw the same thing.

A
Anatoliy Volk 20.10.19

All the time, then I:
1) M79
2) Warrior, Bushman (mood)
3) Ox (or coke any other shotgun)
4) AMR or circular saw (depending on the circumstances subsequent to the mission)
But this is only one build of the guns I use, because there is still the so-called stealth and tank builds, and they include not only guns, but also build the necessary skills...

s
slawok76 20.10.19

My most optimal:

1] А99_глушитель or Crossbow
2] Circular saw
3] SA-50_глушитель
4] LK-1018

W
Wice32 20.10.19

P416
M79
An elephant gun
Z93

L
LightHOwUSE 20.10.19

6П9 with Glushak and night sight
M-700 with Glushak
Knife

J
JokerGTS 20.10.19

Only the bow, only hardcore))
And in General:
1. M79 - the universal launcher can take out and the floor of the Outpost and a convoy of vehicles.
2. Z93-pumped to the max (before there was a Predator) - sitting quietly in the bushes and stand in stealth all.
3. The punch - style Rambo.
4. The bull is in my opinion a shotgun with a silencer is already cheats.

O
Ozin_ka 20.10.19

saa0891
Later of course, but decided to pass headlight shit 4 and I will seek your inventory although instead of the latter would take a circular saw