3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
igrowowa 20.10.19 10:50 am

Favorite weapon in Far Cry 4 (Far Cry 4)

I couldn't part with D2 (edge), M79 (grenade launcher), AK47 (automatic), Z93 (sniper rifle).

AND YOU?
60 Comments
Sort by:
M
MKUltra 20.10.19

1.AK with silencer(opened at the beginning, for half the game with it running). The Stripping of the checkpoints.
2.Sniper rifle with a silencer. Also checkpoints to capture.
3. Large-caliber sniper rifle. Can not particularly aim at the head.
4. Well, RPG. Convoys to RAID at the time.

k
koolzera 20.10.19

why two bytovki??? and the beast like??? grab a shotgun be a man)))

i
igor belyy 20.10.19

launcher some don't. M79 chtol
sniper з93
the minigun, or Ripper, or something like that
harpoon. killer stuff))) enemy of meters on 30 carries after the shot
and all sorts of bows and crossbows complete bullshit

M
MKUltra 20.10.19

A3ON
RPG universal.

k
koolzera 20.10.19

simmerr
-most likely more brutal,M79 universal it can be in any slot to stick...plus mobility! I like about the shotgun was saying,or rather advised)

V
Vasya Vasin 20.10.19

I am a crossbow is enough.Silence is Death :) Attacks in close combat and knife

L
Levsha_UA 20.10.19

Disintegrator BSA barrel.Suggest

L
LaserDeath 20.10.19

Guys how to buy Bushman? What arena? This network only?

d
denacid 20.10.19

1) Mini hand grenade
2) circular Saw (where do without it)
3) Rapid-fire sniper rifle (appears next to z93)
4) the Soldiers, then changed to 8-count grenade launcher

M
Maks Sannikov 20.10.19

1.6п9 with a silencer
2.AK-47 with a silencer and collimator
3.SVD

v
vel800 20.10.19

1. Circular saw.
2. M79 - blaming everything and turntables - the same + ability to use of a gyrocopter and other modes of transport.
3. SA50 sniper. Slightly less range than the Z93 but automatic.
4. Bushman - the universal weapon, moreover, noiseless.

L
LaserDeath 20.10.19

vel800
as Bushman to open?

v
vel800 20.10.19

Borov Ra
So, I do not remember! And, the menu Magana, under the dinosaurs hover over it and you will see the unlock condition.

L
LaserDeath 20.10.19

vel800
Well, right there, written in LVL 10 arena. And how to get it and what arena is that?

M
Mehabr 20.10.19

Borov Ra
There is an arena where you are forced to fight you in the story, it must go. So, it is necessary at this stage to beat, yet you do not give 10 out after every battle to show how much you earned points and how many to the next level.

Also, if you have a license, you can join a friend for co-op which already has this gun, take it in your inventory, and all she alocasia.

But just want to say that the gun is complete bullshit, Kalash, from section rare weapons are much better

M
M-k-LI 20.10.19

1) Pestle - not essential, it is possible that the thread is automatic and deaf, just in case for silent melee + shooting from a car

2) Sniper Sa-50 with deaf - the ideal weapon for 90% of the game. Custom sight and allows close to quickly aim, and from afar. Besides, the thing is very powerful - all with one bullet except heavy fighters and rhinos. These headshot only...

3) RPG. Well, everything is clear. There are still some souped-up rocket launcher, but he's not go to stand still, aim...

4) circular Saw - Schaub was. Really, just not a cheat. This thing can put the whole kyrat without straining...

C
Chelovek_bez_sovesti 20.10.19

1. M79. A great choice for someone who wants a mini death machine on the gyrocopter.
2. Z93 with TRU-set (Adv. sight and Glushak store)
3. Warrior. Has two minuses and lots of pluses. From pluses - easy to open, quiet, with a sight clip. Of the minuses - sight, because the better which mesh blue color - there point less and dumb, uncontrollable recoil (pull trunk) Kalasa, from where dal - only single.
4. Autoable.

n
noolis 20.10.19

Fade Baker
RPGs still copes with the poster in the area of normal reach

F
Fedozzi 20.10.19

The people and where to get a gun, which even in the list of shop no? Went here and was surprised that z93 can wear Glushak and what is sa-50, I'm running around with m700 (predator) or amr

P
Pachkin 20.10.19

After the release of the Dlc Pro Herc can't break up a Sandy brow, sanobim, perforation or-something and I LOVE harmonik..