3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaVas_ki 20.07.20 10:41 pm

Guide to the combat melee system! (Risen)

Ask experienced players to share there information what strokes and techniques are given when you level-up as they are?
well, so with the expectation of noobs to chew everything) that are not veterans of the Gothic...
please do not refer to help in the game, just who has the desire and EXPERIENCE shall describe here the old themselves)
66 Comments
Sort by:
s
spirit300 20.07.20

if swords are the main thing quickly to 7 to swing and you will have happiness...

A
Antropomorfnyy ksenobioti 20.07.20

As for the sword, the other is not rocked.

If you press a continuation of the attack around the end of the strike each following attack will begin to accelerate.

Clamp left/right punches - attacks are adapted, or rather beat on the square. You can contrive to call in several enemies.

The block - well here all is clear.

Counter attack. Quickly shake the unit. And the nameless hero, depending on the level of a sword, or tries to repel the enemy attack nepoymi as, or performs the overhand with the same features. You can continue this happiness to continue in a combination of blows.

Moreover, nobody bothers to continue counter-attacks normal attacks. )

Well, then given extra tap in the combination.

You can then use Ufa as a one-handed sword.

And then the relish. Punches can be charged press shock. Charge-charge, and then kaaaaak....... ^^ Moreover, it can be subverted over each attack in the series. It is also the unit knocks. )

And then Hz.

L
LaVas_ki 20.07.20

4 evrone the ax give the counter and priyanie
9 to interrupt the opponent's counterattack
this is how to understand? how does it work?

for example, the mobs can easily after my first last him by hitting start to beat me and not hold a combo, I cannot.

Z
ZeLs 20.07.20

Don't know how THEY do it, but I can advise after hlopotunya kicked to jump aside. If the enemy will continue kombu, arguing towards where he stood at the top. In the back (or side as it will) he naphtalite))

L
LaVas_ki 20.07.20

so in the end I'm doing... the first level...
just want something to learn and everything else can be done, and the Chezh it unattended )))))
but I can advise after hlopotunya kicked to jump sideways
and kasatelno situation of the above - the guys there will jump...
I begin a combo, my first strike target, and track the impact almost immediately in my mob, even before the second comes!... XS as they

p
pilich 20.07.20

Melee is similar with the Witcher. Should catch the rhythm, all the NPCs start to get kicked right and left.) Counter-attack... do it, the thing is not really needed. But attacks on the area just did a very useful thing. Again, if to be accustomed, to take out a small group of enemies is not difficult.

this is how to understand? how does it work?
After receiving the skill tooltips popping up. There like all is clearly written. I play a mage, so I can't help it.)

L
LaVas_ki 20.07.20

I already wrote somewhere that the only hint I've seen is about quick pressing the right buttons...
what I gave her and at level 1, and when I got the crossbow.... )))))))))))

p
pilich 20.07.20

To interrupt a counterattack should approach the enemy close enough to hit (to defend, not remember exactly) him when he performs a counter attack. So like, personally, have not tried, in the dialogue something is said.

PS. Still give a hint when you get hit left/right.)

L
LaVas_ki 20.07.20

in what way am I supposed to do?
at the time when you see the animation of a shot should I come, run your kick and punch... what the hell??

it turns out I have at the moment when you see the enemy attack to your souplet, but since the strike had already begun before it will be held for me???

that's why I shield the whole system a nonsense, or in the game nick no information on this....
even how people respond:
So like, personally, have not tried, in the dialogue something is said.
already talking about the fact that many people prefer not to soar to itself a brain this garbage!

Z
ZeLs 20.07.20

Fireball - that's the thing! )))

But seriously though, I for one fight like this:

If the animal is a 2-3 kick and jumps to the side. While the beast turns around and prepares to attack - naviva kicked (again 2-3 strike). Then again bounce to the side. The joint was only some kind of creature, like a praying mantis in G2 NV. In the fight with her had to jump back to the left all the time. Right directly under the punch you get...

If they are that stupid to put the block. Enemy strikes or two and gets in response kombu. If he's really a helluva lot of blocks all the catches, then jump aside and Spud on the side. Then again, block. If the enemy counterattack does (very rarely) or just block knocks (just rare), it jumps back and again put the unit. Option is absolutely safe. So got the Head Dorovskoi gangs in harbour town (which aisle guards, can not remember the name), Arica, wild boar, finally))) Without losing HP finally. Wild boar on the ground level felled, by the way, so if there is anything to lose it all in one hit)) and weapons with strength and dexterity not pumped at all.
Do, MB someone can help advice... =)

s
spirit300 20.07.20

Against humans and dinosaurs is very simple, if 1 to 1 without loss of HP. hold the power and are close to the bastard and press right (or left) constantly, the hero walks around him and when he strikes, it turns out that the unit does not even enter and by and you hit 1 shot and then block... well, it's high complexity and so it is possible a series to babakot. against a bunch of raptors keep the unit stepping back and the sounds of a heavy blow. even without losses to finish.

A
Antropomorfnyy ksenobioti 20.07.20

LaVas_ki
at the time when you see the animation of a shot should I come, run your kick and punch... what the hell??

it turns out I have at the moment when you see the enemy attack to your souplet, but since the strike had already begun before it will be held for me???
The computer mouse has at least two buttons. The one on the left causes a normal hit. The one to the right, a counter - attack. Counter-attack much faster than normal attack, so the attack of the enemy will not come.

When the enemy starts to swing, you need to press the mouse button that is on the right side.
To tear the enemy counter-attack, too, need the right key.

Damn, I don't know how else to explain it.

Z
ZeLs 20.07.20

The computer mouse has at least two buttons.
Ha ha ha +1)))

By the way, the method works well with humanoids. Try all the time to break the distance, then stop and when the enemy gets close enough and begins to strike back a little. Strike out into the void, a combination of the enemy, as a rule, do not continue. Can be beat. I have kombuchka only three hits. And often Comba is fully. Vot. It is also possible and the beasts piling on, but this is more difficult to understand when strikes. Vot.

p
pilich 20.07.20

I figured with this case, you need to catch the moment when the enemy counterattack performs at this time to hit him. This complicated trick to pull, but sometimes it works.

D
Dart-archangel 20.07.20

One thread sold in the game to fight with his fists? Against the enemy-the person sometimes easier any other weapon...

S
Svetloyar 20.07.20

Well, well, against lizardmen combo passes - always interrupt (sword 8лвл).

Z
Zlowred 20.07.20

If you already have power attack then the optimal strategy against all - to wait until the enemy starts to attack, then to step back a little and start to charge a power attack in 90% of cases, the enemy comes and either gets huge damage from power attack, or puts the block and gets pushback after which you can immediately start a normal combo on the 2-3 kick.

S
Svetloyar 20.07.20

For me combo of 4 impact of which is one or two. And exercises you can begin to focus on the block of the enemy - or the Raptor misses a shot, or we break block and apply one blow. Cheating would be a ride on the postcard, in the caves, the lizards have time to catch, while bypassing, and bypassing, for the most part nowhere. And in the case of 2 or more opponents is generally bad.

Z
ZeLs 20.07.20

Well one on one I'm on the ninth level Zavala elite lizard. According to the method of: constantly circling around. Quite convenient. Only stressful when you apply 50-200 strokes, and the lizard - 1...(played on medium difficulty, I don't know about others) Times 7 two chops with lizards remained))) And 17 times loaded. Then get used and normally flooded... Thanks for the advice. It remains to find a way to guaranteed to lure just 1 lizard)))

S
Svetloyar 20.07.20

Question: if the pump rods, reap whether the shield use? And is there a staff with a damage higher than 48?