3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaVas_ki 20.07.20 10:41 pm

Guide to the combat melee system! (Risen)

Ask experienced players to share there information what strokes and techniques are given when you level-up as they are?
well, so with the expectation of noobs to chew everything) that are not veterans of the Gothic...
please do not refer to help in the game, just who has the desire and EXPERIENCE shall describe here the old themselves)
66 Comments
Sort by:
K
KxA 20.07.20

> Remember the first meeting with the three goblins near the lake in Г2НВ
No problem collapsing arrows at point blank range. One arrow one dead. Well, maybe will get more, if he'll miss.

S
Svetloyar 20.07.20

If you consider that it was the situation when the mobs HP is taken away only after they cause damage, then Yes, г2нв MUCH harder)

Z
ZeLs 20.07.20

Well, this is from the bugs already)))

b
bugens 20.07.20

Well, to be honest, the combat system is primitive...
Why now not do so as it is implemented in minecraft. Or at least like?

S
Svetloyar 20.07.20

System from the all. Incidentally, the most popular question in Gothic 3 was the question how to kill an Orc? I Valya, and he's up again. It is a pity that this game was produced for just such Imbeciles... and Therefore have a simplified combat system. Although it is much higher than in the same 3rd Gothic.
Sorry there are two swords to wave was not given.

b
bugens 20.07.20

Svetloyar, Yes, I really am, and for Imbeciles. could make an optional battle system - I want control myself, I want - roll simplified combat system

p
pilich 20.07.20

Incidentally, the most popular question in Gothic 3 was the question how to kill an Orc? I Valya, and he's up again. It is a pity that this game was produced for just such Imbeciles...
Now recall your first question (and second and third) when you start the G1 and think... it Turns all the fans of the series are Imbeciles.)

H
HitmanXXX 20.07.20

To me the combat system as a whole liked it, although I had long become accustomed to each type of enemy.

In principle, if you went 1 on 1 and have the ability to block enemy attacks (with the shield all the blows are blocked) that is a frequent tactic to catch on the shield 1st shot, immediately otprygivat to the side and begin his series.
With groups of enemies a bit harder, especially if you hit at the same time, there are more fart.

The difficulty I have only been with vampires (too fast creatures and constantly need to follow when they want to breathe ice) and origami (too fast and they hit hard punching unit)

S
Svetloyar 20.07.20

>And now remember your first question (second and third) when you start the G1 and think...
Yes, there was no question, the game is on top. The battle system was strange and even uncomfortable at first, but very quickly settled and got pleasure from the game. Despite the fact that I was not at the time of the Internet, the manual was missing too, so he understood.

Z
ZeLs 20.07.20

Now recall your first question (and second and third) when you start the G1 and think... it Turns all the fans of the series are Imbeciles.)

Small offtopic, just remembered that...

At first I played G2. There, if you remember to do the action, just had to click the mouse (Brawl doesn't count, I left Left rat+WASD). In G1 I long tupil, WHY HE doesn'T take THIS @#$%^* POT??!!!! well the same with conversations, etc. I remember, I even carried a game with the idea that this is a crazy glitch or disk that... Then checking the other disk, faced with the same thing. Then by accident pressed the Left rat+W, and lo! HE TOOK THE WEIGHT!!! That is, weed))) so, my first question was: WHY HE doesn'T take THIS @#$%^* POT??!!!! The conclusion is obvious!))))

S
Svetloyar 20.07.20

XS, when I couldn't lift off the ground - have got the settings to look and was surprised that the mouse is not needed. It turned out that without it, play better.

p
pilich 20.07.20

Anyway, in Gothic 1-2 the battle system was much better than in Risen.)

Z
ZeLs 20.07.20

Yes? Do you remember what it was like to fight two opponents in G1-2. Not very, right?)) In Risen I quite like the combat system. Only with a counter-attack made a mistake... Until the turn, bumps 40 miss. But when second is opened, it does not work as a counter-attack. Complete nonsense.

H
HitmanXXX 20.07.20

Only with a counter-attack made a mistake... Until the turn, bumps 40 miss. But when second is opened, it does not work as a counter-attack. Complete nonsense.

Contraataca work great against armed opponents, and fighting Svetlakov and Scorpions (Scorpion piss for two times cheredova counterattacks attacks), but in General the perfect time to grab it is from the enemy to move a little to see if it starts to go then is going to hit...

D
DeMoZ 20.07.20

Anyway, in Gothic 1-2 the battle system was much better than in Risen.)
absolutely do not agree.
in the Riesen boevka was significantly evolutiontravel. A particularly interesting feature Ala the Witcher, when it is necessary to accurately pull the shot just at the end of the previous one to increase attack speed.

before you see a network fighting with swords, and now so do the mind draws an image supposedly of dissent but in the style of Riesen. I think the dark mission can boast. but there the emphasis is all wrong.

p
pilich 20.07.20

As anyone, I habitually ctrl + left / right arrow keys. In Gothic is much more difficult rhythm to keep, especially if the enemy is very steep and error-prone download.)

S
Svetloyar 20.07.20

Do you remember what it was like to fight two opponents in G1-2. Not really.
Logical, right?
>Especially interesting feature Ala the Witcher, when it is necessary to accurately pull the shot just at the end of the previous one to increase attack speed.
It is also the first Gothic was if you missed.

m
mrDemon 20.07.20

Fights became more interesting fact. Opponents more intelligent. Permanently block the blows. the axe on the 8th level cannot do a full combo on lizard. After a long painful battles with hordes of the latter were produced trouble-free reception(given the fact that more than half of the game I was running with a war hammer(96 damage), and after the robbery of the graves of the battle axe titanium(120)) so the reception block, waiting for a combo lizard, run away - power strike combo at 1 kick or two. THAT is, after the first broken lizard strike again on the defensive. Power blow may be circular - this is when there are several. Mglorov and ghouls at the end beat the forehead not paying attention to counterattack. Ogres avoided.... even pleasant - not all cat carnival.
p/s: still the hardcore recipe - where there is no elite dinosaurs - as a whole - for example when doing a diversion in order to lower the gate for Mendoza - kastuem mpora and kill all the sho moves when he has little life remains run away, turn into a fighter and voila, it lives again, the maximum and kastuem again )))

-
-punk- 20.07.20

I have swords pumped up to LVL 10, schA found the sword of berseker were forged two-handed sword. So, Ogres and Mglorov I killed in full easy to clamp them to the wall, cliff, or into a corner, and just zaklikat, charging time no, and if you'll ubigate to potions to drink, the counterattack can kill.

K
Kur6er 20.07.20

I have a sword too 10. About ogres and mglorov my tactic coincides with -punk-. Against a single fighter like the counter - interrupt the combo the opponent right away,and add left. Having the power of 140 on any lizard spend no more than 3 of these techniques. When the bulk of the crowd, the important thing is not to give a go to the side or behind, and the tactics basically the same. Sometimes it turns out counterattack to knock the block of the enemy, but not yet to the end...
In General, the new maps very much.