3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Naylus7 20.07.20 11:37 pm

The boss in the depths (Pillars of Eternity)

Anyone passed this quest?) spent almost the whole day to get to level 13 in the cave Qaeda LSA, simultaneously doing all the quests, but actually on level 13 and stuck, can't open the door, somebody went through and knows how to open it?
41 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yushimitsy 20.07.20

To open need to talk to the ghosts to speak with ghosts and to find out the password need the ancient language to learn it you need to learn in the Bay. I do not remember who come in there quests.

N
Naylus7 20.07.20

Yushimitsy
thank you

A
AlekseyHom 20.07.20

Has anyone killed the last boss?.. Maybe tactics will share who.

A
ALEKSander95 20.07.20

AlekseyHom
this campaign really current at high levels by about 15 probably... have to agree or pumped

K
Kvakensky 20.07.20

Max. LVL in the game - 12 and even there the dragon brings down the whole party with a few wiggles. Plus the boss is huge deductions for damage, he's almost immune to magic.

A
Asmodai 20.07.20

If someone killed him, please write his damage types and resistance from the bestiary.

A
Asmodai 20.07.20

In General, the less damage 28, hacking 21, fire 35, 21 ice, lightning 42. The only salvation from him - the scrolls of paralysis. Paralyze, trying not to hurt their and use the most powerful, that is, preferably with surface damage (ignore for the deduction).

A
Asmodai 20.07.20

Oh yeah, right now, for the second time killed her, but the combat again ended. It's not a bug, kill three sourinov near the left foot of the statue and you'll be fine.

E
ElZelan 20.07.20

A problem with the door on level 13. Talked to Ghost, he gave the password, I say, the door does not cause damage, fit next time new line in the dialogue, ie to say that I am an enemy OED LSA can't, hung before the door. Help Board.

A
Asmodai 20.07.20

ElZelan
Talk to the other ghosts, one of them will explain the details of the spell on the door.

A
Andreyka_05 20.07.20

ElZelan
About the doors:
1. First you need to use the door and then going to the phantom (where the hidden room with the statue-the statue is better to use). Ghost will say the oath, but it is wrong because the ghosts of the conspirators (in the lower right corner) to chat with him.
2. After all this, go to the door, you will see the answer is correct, if not appeared to change from Russian to English (maybe a bug version or something).

A
Andreyka_05 20.07.20

About the boss in the depths, attach the screen with its performance characteristics

Spoiler

The enemy is really strong, we need (purely my opinion):
1. Recruitment of party members: Eder, takes on the henchmen of the dragon; Palagina -there's a good debat Nemesis that is very useful and the damage from it good; Stoick (caliper endurance and protection)- is useful because it helps to regen stamina; and he took Kanu-caliper and the call of all living creatures\buffs; Hervias-well, everything is simple, can be used as mage dps or caliper; over the last member of the party thought for a long time or a Grieving Mother or Alot-took it. I play a mage, so I have two tanks (Eder and Paladine).
2. It is advisable to stock up on all sorts of jars of endurance, and before the fight, to eat different food(in combat you cannot use) because it gives long-term buffs to the characteristics.
3. Also there are items to summon different animals. I distributed them among the members.
Tactics:
1.Stoick need to keep kneading, but in the field of access to his spells and it is desirable to use a sing on the recovery of endurance, as the dragon immediately after the start of the battle as breathe aoishi and stamina will cool substantially. Next, we use sakly to defense and other buffs caliper.
2. Paladino immediately throw on the dragon debuff Nemesis. Further on the situation, because the tank lives while Stoick is alive. Personally, I have used aura Fanatical strut - a little bit, but it helps.
3. Adair is desirable to intercept the casters because you can get under control. In all other respects as well as with Paladino, but we have to keep different mobs many of whom will be.
4.Kanu as Stoick better not keep the batch. when you dial a certain number of phrases call for helpers (you can batati as you wish).
5.With Alot of the same story ,and with Canoy and Stoic. At yourself kastuem spell Mixed image (if anyone have), and then distribute oski the mobs. If you have a few uses of spells, there is a wonderful ring ring Tildy gives +2 to cast spells 2 levels, +1 - 4 levels.

P. S. it is Desirable to have good armor, at the endless ways his lot to meet, or you can buy it in different cities or look at the caves and other nychka. Satalites still scrolls.

m
maxdima230429 20.07.20

anyone can learn the language of the ancient for more detail please

S
Sasha Shenfeld 20.07.20

the same problem
anyone can learn

D
Diablo88k 20.07.20

maxdima230429

In the story, then.

k
kert117 20.07.20

Andreyka_05
I just created 5 fighters in strength and vitality + Stoic, put the heavy pieces of iron, gave two-handed swords, and stuffed)))
Took a lot of Khilok and all collected by the time the potions force(cat. speed give).

f
faw556 20.07.20

the button is at the bottom near the door to the first stealth by the way where do the boss and how to create quest do not know

S
Saintinell 20.07.20

And I the dragon a new body found. And she was gone. No one is aware, then she will meet another?

M
MaxvelDrey 20.07.20

Saintinell
well and would write here, where and how found. Who is not interested in the squabble with the boss - settle the world. And sometimes myself in the games with the bosses hanging out, and a long stagnation at one stage lost the desire to play again -_-

By the way, the experience of what? For a new body to fight give the same as killing him?

g
glorx 20.07.20

At this point, the experience is no longer needed, the whole party of the 12th, but a new body was given something like 10 000мп